What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

asher1er

Veteran
cocktail frank said:
ash, those pics look perfect when i put on my grandma's glasses.
:p

:muahaha: :bashhead:

Lol don't know whats up with the cam now..on the macro setting it wont focus in at all on nothing , theres another setting on there which allows me to mess with white balance that seemed to help a bit..

Im not putting the cam up close, i been cuting out the part of the pic that i tried getting thats why you only see that portion, i dont use the zoom what so ever i let it auto focus atleast attempt to :bashhead:

seem's like the batteries aint holding charge, i put em to charge it said they where done took a couple pics n the cam died again?? its an old sony cyber shot anyone had them issues? maybe time for new batteries?

C

cellardweller

jersey said:
everyone give me samples and ill post free but honest ratings and reviews :rasta:

Do you really expect anything positive to come to you out of this post? :crazy: :fsu:

ChronJohn

lololol @ HLs comment.
and I'm a little late jumping on but I'd be honored to be part of the ECC. I'll get some pics of my crop and setup once I get the lights and seeds.. I'm between jobs right now so I have to spend money on things I actually need unfortunately.. pccc

C

cellardweller

jersey said:
what strain does everyone recommend to cut down all the parnoia?

No, man. It's not paranoia. It's insanity. :muahaha: It's the insanity of new people comin into these threads and just demanding things or asking for an outright handout. :fsu: To speak for myself, I'm brand shiny new here. I came here to get questions answered. I made some friends. I couldnt ask for anything better. :joint:
Stop and take some time to thimk before you type please.
It cuts out ALOT of bullshit. And for right meow, if you wanna make ANY friends here, you better start :kissass: and learnin how to be real. Ya feel me bro?
I wish you the best of luck.
~cd

C

cellardweller

ChronJohn said:
lololol @ HLs comment.
and I'm a little late jumping on but I'd be honored to be part of the ECC. I'll get some pics of my crop and setup once I get the lights and seeds.. I'm between jobs right now so I have to spend money on things I actually need unfortunately.. pccc

:wave: ChronJohn! I'm pretty sure that anyones welcome @ E.C.C., but I think it would help you greatly and set minds at ease if you actually had a documented grow going with pics in your gallery and such. Have you ever grown? just curious. Maybe some fellow 'Croppers will chime in on this as well!
Good Luck!
~cd

asher1er

Veteran
Since some ECC'ers don't go through the F.U.C.K.E.M. Thread ima post up here to :joint: :joint:

DAY 61

allright F.U.C.K.E.M.Ers got another cam to use seem's to be workin out... frank you wont need your grandmas glasses anymore, atleast not for most of them :muahaha: give me a break im a rookie aight? :joint: :joint:

sorry for the full size images..:bashhead:

trying out the macro..
day611.jpg

some little popcorn :lurk: :lurk:

day612.jpg

day619.jpg

little cola n rest of the macros

day613.jpg

day614.jpg

day615.jpg

day616.jpg

day617.jpg

day618.jpg

day6120.jpg

day6121.jpg

as most of you know my shit went TIMBER on me so here's the cluster f*ck i got going on n will remain the same for the next 30 days or whatever i got left :badday:

day6122.jpg

C

cellardweller

asher1er said:
Since some ECC'ers don't go through the F.U.C.K.E.M. Thread ima post up here to :joint: :joint:

I smell a :joint: partnership...

Last edited:

Purkle

Sorry first time in here..... I am headed to NYC from Cali and was hoping to PM with someone from there. I will be headed to Hamburg NY and need to chat it up with some cool people. Again I am sorry for side bustin but i dont know anyother way. Thanks guys!!

Latest posts

Latest posts