What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: ~Oh jesus, school's out!~ :bashhead: :laughing:

asher1er, continually impressed w/ your OP. What type haze are those? I like cd's mutant dandelion analogy! :biglaugh: Good one, buddy!

giroldo, you can put stuff out anytime, but the later, the less yield. About 5 yrs ago I dropped seeds 7/15 and got 1/4 oz. thai stick-type plants mid oct. Only about a ft. tall. Stealth! :smoke:

Peace in da East! -HL :rasta:

S

snookster

Asher1er.....Dude...you freak me out with your grow!! I can literally TASTE the shit from here.....AWESOME! BIG REP+

C

cellardweller

Highlighter said:
:laughing: ~Oh jesus, school's out!~ :bashhead: :laughing:

no shit.wtf..ya bro I'll hook ya up..heres an elbow of my finest..what kind of cuts do ya want? want any seedstock?wanna use my lights for a couple of cycles? jezus h kee-rhyst on a tricycle.. :cuss: :spank: :asskick: :laughing: :laughing:

Buddle

Veteran
giroldo said:
hey guys, im growing in massachusetts.

when is it too late to put plants outside? I have one outside and it is about a month old but it isnt all that tall at all.

I was concerned about yield ad wanted to put more plants out but would it be worth it?

Absolutely worth it but don't wait any longer.My biggest plant to date went out July 15th. at @ 12 inches tall.

Buddle

Veteran
Well I'm no expert thats for damn sure..I think it has a ph problem.Also maybe a magnesium deficiency because of the ph?
That can be solved with some epsom salt in your next watering.How often are you watering it?

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
I was watering every other day, someone else suggested magnesium. There are 5 other plants tho, that all are doing fine. And I have plenty of dolomite lime. I dont know whats wrong, after a day its no worse nor better, so Imma just let it go.

Edit: I forgot to mention imo, over watering since, 2 days ago when I watered all the plants, this one let alot of water out the bottom. Who knows, well see what happens.

Thanks for the help. :joint:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

It's flippin time....

It's flippin time....

Hey all you croppers out there!:wave:Howzit hangin?
Well the 1st of the month and I decided today to go lights out for 24 hours. They'll kick right into 12/12 on the 3rd of July. Heres just a couple of pics, the rest are in my thread! ..check em out!

Prof, I wish I could help ya bro..go spend some quality time in the infirmary man!
Giroldo, Don't wait too much longer. "The shorter the season, the less of a yeild"
Best of luck and I'm sending +K out for both of you!
Hi Buddle!:wave:
~cd

O

otherwhitemeat

Ah, cellardweller...trying the rice cakes. I made several zips of shrooms last year. Found shroomery dot org and went with Horse poo and Rye berries a la monotub---all from LC---some great info out there. Once you get past the rice cakes, you'll never look back. I do a monotub run about once a year, produce 2-3 zips from several flushes and I'm done. Shrooms are much easier than weed, IMO... Have fun with it.

C

cellardweller

Yeah pork, Im startin to see a little action already. tough takin a pic through the glass though. I'll get one.
This is to all my E.C.C. guys out there...
I just wanna say that InPotiTrust and I met up today to do some bean and sample tradin, and he was a real cool guy. Took me into his home, intro'd the fam,and in general is a pretty polite and laid back with quite a bit of knowledge about our hobby. That Blockhead is the shit. I just smoked some of that Highend sittin round the campfire with wifey and holy shit man Im blazed all over again! :muahaha: Thanks again friend!
o yeah, almost forgot, by the time I got home, I was starvin so I cooked that rice you packed the beans in! :laughing:
~c

Last edited:
O

otherwhitemeat

cellardweller said:
Yeah pork, Im startin to see a little action already. tough takin a pic through the glass though. I'll get one.
This is to all my E.C.C. guys out there...

Patience is by far the hardest thing with shrooms. The colonization seems to take forever. Don't forget to dunk and roll those cakes before fruiting, you'll be glad you did!

C

cellardweller

otherwhitemeat said:
Patience is by far the hardest thing with shrooms. The colonization seems to take forever. Don't forget to dunk and roll those cakes before fruiting, you'll be glad you did!

Ok Porky, splain "dunk and roll" for me. :muahaha: Cause thats what I do with fat chicks.. :muahaha:

Yes it was IPiT, yes it was.. :joint:

O

otherwhitemeat

cellardweller said:
splain "dunk and roll" for me. :muahaha: Cause thats what I do with fat chicks.. :muahaha:

When they are all colonized, put them in a container with fresh water overnight, totally submerged. Next day, don your surgical gloves and roll them in coarse vermiculite. Stand 'em on a base of moist verm and do your thang! You will get one or two more flushes out of it because of all the water in the cakes and the verm 'rolling' causes there to be more 'sites' Have you seen shroomery dot org? The dunk n roll is described there. Along with magash's rye tek and the monotub tek, which are all kick ass..