What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

C

cellardweller

Lune,
That Giesel looks really really fuzzy! Hoy shit! What are your lights and nutes again?
Heres the Kalichakra at day 22

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

cellardweller said:
Lune,
That Geisel looks really really fuzzy! Hoy shit! What are your lights and nutes again?

Thanks mang... it's simple:
400w mh (I now have a 600hps too...)
Promix hp, with more perlite added (about 1/4 of my mix...)
Pure Blend Pro Veg/Bloom
Liquid Karma
Hygrozyme ( <- If you aren't using this, start)

I've also started using some kool bloom...

And those kalis are looking good :joint:

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

just bumpin ECC for a min.
s'too quiet in here lately!

Thanks Lune! Im sure with your new light things are blowin up over there!

Heres a recent pic of my backyardigans lst..

Grow on East Coast!!
~cd

Drt9288

1st Grow ever

1st Grow ever

:chin: Hey, reppin the North East here big time, i love it... well heres some pics of literally my first grow ever from seed, my friend at work gave me 4 white widows and i grew them outside but that inspired me to grow indoors.. enjoy friends :joint:
53871IMG_2183.JPG

53871IMG_2184.JPG

53871IMG_2204.JPG

53871IMG_2272.JPG

53871IMG_2278.JPG

53871IMG_2321.JPG

53871IMG_2403.JPG

53871IMG_2488.JPG

53871IMG_2514.JPG

53871IMG_2635.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------
:Bolt: 1st Semi-Pro Grow - 400W - 8 Plants 5 Strains (LST) :respect:

asher1er

Veteran
You guys are sleeping over here.. whats up with that? :muahaha:

here you go fellas.. DAY 82

i started flushing on day 80, will be chopping at 90 :joint:

This first image was stuff way below my canopy which was getting no light :bashhead:

day821.jpg

day822.jpg

day823.jpg

day824.jpg

day825.jpg

day826.jpg

C

cellardweller

asher1er said:
You guys are sleeping over here.. whats up with that? :muahaha:
I fear that with the summer season that this thread is dying...but not my ww x ssh..

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo everone, I figured Id come by and show my pictures of my Snow White plant grown outdoors in SJ. The day after I took the pic a deer decided to eat my plant. So shes gone now, RIP..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Too bad about that Snow White, Prof Sublime :frown: Deer here usually leave 'em alone 'round here when they get that size, esp flowering. That's a shame!
asher1er, always a pleasure to see those hazes comin' on! :respect:
Drt9288 nice 1st effort! :D:yes:
Primprimo what you got going there? Looks most promising!
lune, good to see you back in the saddle, bro! :smoke:

I mostly post in the Ma., RI, & Ct. thread, seems redundant to post same pics here as well, but I'll post these latest shots of my Purple Peace, survivor of
TS Hannah :biglaugh: She lost alot of fan leaves and is listing @ 45 degrees, but other than that, doing well. Her glands are mostly cloudy, nary an amber to be found. Hope I can give her 2 more wks to finish. She smells better than she looks! :D

Indoor I'm just gearing up, early vegging going on w/ 40 Apollo-11 seedlings and 5 of my 'Hi & Tri' BX. Be back when I start flowering those. :wink:
Peace inna East

That Purple Peace looks lovely HL....my plants on the Cape were kept safe by moms garage,though they're big fu*&ing monsters and would have been able to take a beating....not gonna risk it though!! I'll be harvesting my Lifesaver,IceCream and SprSknk in a week or so,but Casey Jones and HPxDC still have a while 2 go.I might have to finish the last week or two for them under a light depending on the late fall chill-factor. I'm really looking fwd to both strains since I haven't tried them yet. If anyone has,let me know what you thought!
I just started a mix of beans Friday,GreatWhiteShark f2's(which popped from the rockwool in about 12hrs.)Bogglegum f2's and a SourDawg crossed with something....may be getting a pair of Chemdog DD clones,2 different phenos....things are looking UP!!!

C

cellardweller

Hey boston, If I'm not mistaken, I think that would be SpeedQueen from Mandala..like I said I think...
..and welcome to the boards...

Hi Folks Can I join?

Hi Folks Can I join?

Awesome Thread!!! I Love it! So many killer nugs, I also noticed so much SSH......one of my all time favs......with NL5 x Haze........I'll post some pics soon.....

C

Cracky

New England, ok?

New England, ok?

huh? is Vermont east coast, though we have no coast? <g> First 27 years lived in Boston, def East Coast.
been growing little bit here in vt long time, mostly bubblegum and bg hybrids. but now have 2 unnamed kinds growing from europe seeds.

Shovelhandle

Looking Good Croppers

Looking Good Croppers

Wow that VT shovelhead stuff looks gooooood

here's one from last year

then about three weeks from finished....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts