What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

G

Taking the chance & starting a new thread ... we are the ~East Coast Croppers~ ... lets have an all inclusive gathering place for representatives from all the North Eastern States ... we need this ... not to leave the threads ya'll are already comfortable with, but another place to meet old & new friends a like... liberation for the East ...all lovers of the cannabis plant & growers of all levels are welcome, newcomers and pros alike..lets form a virtual family & share our community knowledge & experience ... hope to see some love ... peace from Star Crash

G

excellent ... great to have some growers show up ... one of the drags of growing out east is the secretive nature of the lifestyle ... you just can't share what you do with out risk ... no one to watch our backs ... i realy hope that one day we can grow free with out fear ...

eye candy from the past

Americangrower

Veteran
Starcrash are tho's both C99 ...I know the tree is..lol very very nice.. :headbange

I've been waiting for a East coast thread to start.
The threads all seem to be by states :nono: ..and they never include my little island out here off of Portsmouth.. :bashhead: lol..

so... Can I join... I gots ladies

J

jipedestran

that has to be you Starcrash.....? If I remember, your indoor game is tops as well.

that tree picture is sick.

American Grower---I have an old friend (who I unfortunately do not talk to anymore) who does it inside on MV.....His work is no where near as clean as yours, I just don't think he gives a crap.

peace
jip

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so is ECC a subsidiary of f.u.c.k.e.m.?
if so, somebody owes me 10% :cuss:
this is a great idea and i would be honored to be included.
of course, this isnt my startup, so i dont have the power to admit myself.

G

starcrash61 said:
all lovers of the cannabis plant & growers of all levels are welcome, newcomers and pros alike

looking forward to a prosperous year for everyone in whatever we grow indoors, or out (or both!)

part of the reason our threads so blown up is cuz the good vibes and east coast luv....you're all welcome to be down INMHO,unless anyone's got beef with that?? keep it irie............... :rasta:
:headbange

Latest posts

Latest posts