What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

asher1er

Veteran
InPotiTrust said:
asher1er i would just jump off in it then realize that i just want to smoke it all instead :muahaha:.

if i woulda taken a pic of the room yesterday you woulda had no problem laying down in it!! everything was leaning over looked like a damn bed of bud :bashhead: :spank: :cuss: :badday: :fsu: :nono: but at the end we all just gotta sit back n :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
cellardweller

Well I pretty much have my soil down pact now, just waiting for my kelp to arrive. I just posted in there cause burn1 is good help. Ive studied the infirm plenty of times and Im ready for anything almost.... Cant be ready for anything actually.
Here is update:
Day 9

C

cellardweller

HeyProf
Ya I caught yer thread but it seemed like you were gettin your answers so I was just a-lurkin..Lookin good for day 9 man! Watchout you dont get bitten by that there varmint!
peace
~cd

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks man, if you ever have an suggestions with the grow let me know. Ill keep this forum posted with updates frequently.

Smoke on :joint:

C

cellardweller

Heres ONE suggestion, Prof. Make a thread on em..maybe stick it in Grow Diaries or somethin'..
I will smoke on :joint:. You smoke on too :joint:!
cd

C

cellardweller

Time for a well deserved B-u-M-p!

Time for a well deserved B-u-M-p!

Whattup E.C.C.? Figured I drop some recent update pics on yo asses!
This is the kalichakra at like day 30 or so in veg..

C

cellardweller

Fatty 9 fingas...

I say this though,for a Sat dom. plant, it sure is showin Indica all the way around.. :bashhead: :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking good cellardweller. And yea for a Sat dom. that sure looks Indy.

I got a quick question, should I have no problems if I transplant after I pick the males out.
IE: In about a week Im going to switch to 12/12 then once the males are picked Im going to put the females in slightly bigger pots. Now I expect the plants growth to be stunted for a little and the flowering taking long to finish.
I just wanna cover my ass.

Ill have an update with pics tommorrow before I transplant.
They are looking great too!

D

Delta Force

Prof Sublime said:
Looking good cellardweller. And yea for a Sat dom. that sure looks Indy.

I got a quick question, should I have no problems if I transplant after I pick the males out.
IE: In about a week Im going to switch to 12/12 then once the males are picked Im going to put the females in slightly bigger pots. Now I expect the plants growth to be stunted for a little and the flowering taking long to finish.
I just wanna cover my ass.

Ill have an update with pics tommorrow before I transplant.
They are looking great too!
I never think TP'ing after flower is induced is a good idea......can you wait till presex in veg b4 you flip maybe....? I like to wait for seeds to presex anyway b4 I induce flowering on seeds...........lets me know they're grown ladies ready for the big dance. :joint:

Took down a little FFA few days back and some giesel today....just a couple crappy pics to share.

asher1er

Veteran
delta i saw your FFA somewhere else, props again homie!! i wanna see some more of your mendo tho :joint:

anyone hear them tree's fall? :bashhead: :badday: Day41

little bit of popcorn

trying some close ups :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Hey Delta Force thanks for the response.

I am not going to be vegging much more then 2 weeks. So I wont have the time to see the preflowers, I 12/12 them to find the sex then go straight into budding. I have a very limited space, its more less a micro grow. I might just flower it in the smaller containers. Imma do so more searching.
Thanks anyhow, later.

C

cellardweller

Delta Force said:
I never think TP'ing after flower is induced is a good idea......can you wait till presex in veg b4 you flip maybe....? I like to wait for seeds to presex anyway b4 I induce flowering on seeds...........lets me know they're grown ladies ready for the big dance. :joint:

Yeah Prof. it just causes un-needed stress. Show us them pics so we have a better understanding...

ash..your grow is begining to look like giant dandelion mutants from mars :muahaha: (we come in peace..ACHOO!)

and Delta, those aren't crappy! ...remember my FIRST budshots? now that was crappy!:laughing:
~cd

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Here are my babies this is 14 days old. Probly on 4th of July im transplanting to cups 2x the size as those and putting under 12/12 and thats where they stay till I chop them. :violin:

giroldo

hey guys, im growing in massachusetts.

when is it too late to put plants outside? I have one outside and it is about a month old but it isnt all that tall at all.

I was concerned about yield ad wanted to put more plants out but would it be worth it?

rifishman

Hey Giroldo,
I put one of my clones out the beginning of June and it has grown to about 20" high already.

I am considering maybe a few more. Go for it.

:rasta:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ive got all these leaves laying around. And I dont know what to do with them. Alot of them are from a male plant and the rest are from bud that I buy and has leaves on them that I pull off, and theres a whole pile of the red hairs too. I was going to either cook butter with or maybe iso it. Any suggestions????

C

cellardweller

Try the ISO, it's always good to practice new techniques!..or just smoke em..I think you would need quite a bit for budda..

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ill keep ya updated cellardweller about what I do with the leaf. Thanks for your opinion.

Today I transplanted my dumplers and Im going to put under 12/12 monday, aslong as they are looking healthy still. Ill keep you updated on them too.They are looking very short n slightly bushy, just what I wanted. They are looking nice and had a nice root ball. The soil I transplanted is the new mix I made with burn1's help, Im hoping they get a nice nute boost. But as of 3 hours after being transplanted, the plants have settled in a little and moved towards the lights, but looking slightly droopy. Ill keep ya posted and Ill be making a diary in a few weeks.