What's new

~East Coast Croppers~

C

cellardweller

:wave:hopin everyone had a safe wknd..
the kalichakra"s just takin off.

HL-is 70 days for your HIGHEND average or quick?just wonderin..
stay tuned
~cd

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx for the kind words Buddle! :wave: Wish I could see that blackberry kush. :rolleyes:

cd, the Highend runs 60-70 days in my set-up.
Look forward to seeing those kalichakra's busting out for you! :D

C

cellardweller

:laughing: funny that you said that HIGHLIGHTER!

sorry bout the blur,Im still learnin macros...
and the cabs in..

Take care!
~cd

Last edited:
M

MDsmoke

Ignore how noobish this question is... but at 39* lat when would flowering be induced? I read that basically a change in lighting schedule will cause the flip.... So 18/6 for however long I want to veg, and then when put outside they will flip, and stay in flower?

I'm just wondering because I'm not 100% sure what the deal is. I would assume I could flower some outside now? The reason I ask is because I want to stick to SOG, and I wanna know my veg time/flower time.

G

Im hoping on board lets here it East Coast. :rasta:

My current micro(indoor)

One of my outdoor plants

Sour Diesel X Jack Herrer

Juicy Berry

Where Im from

C

cellardweller

:wave: Hello my fellow ECC'ers!
lil update for ya's

So all 10 went the distance! These are last wks pics I put up some new ones this wknd!
Heres an LST from a BS from my 1st grow

recent kalichakra

Props to everyones work!!
~cd

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Gotta show my floweringcloset for my fellow cropper´s!!!

Aloha Starcrash if you are lurking somewhere there :wave:

Swazi daughter after 103 days..

Some cola shot´s from her..

Proud Swazi mother after 93 days in flowacycle..

Here´s some natural progress of nature which was provided by loose Destroyer pollen & plant shaking fan :biglaugh:

SageDaze from Moonshineman after 20 days in flowamoda...

Krome´s KushPolyhybrido..

Here´s some pre-harvest day shots of Powerplant..

See ya soon fellow croppers :wave:

C

cellardweller

Herbal thats just crazy fuzzy! 93 days you must be droolin! :bashhead:
small update on the kalichakra

with this heat wave my rooms up to 79 degrees F, 62% RH
arrrgh! :cuss:
In other news, my Safari Mix showed up ystdy with T*Haze x Skunk1 fo de freebie..
keepin it ECC..

~cd

asher1er

Veteran
Herb like i told you before, nice haze's you got there :joint: my room should be running in the 90day period aswell but i don't have that kind of patience like you lol :joint:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Herbalistic again.

little update for my Ecc's

Last edited:

asher1er

Veteran
cellardweller said:
Herbal thats just crazy fuzzy! 93 days you must be droolin! :bashhead:
small update on the kalichakra

with this heat wave my rooms up to 79 degrees F, 62% RH
arrrgh! :cuss:
In other news, my Safari Mix showed up ystdy with T*Haze x Skunk1 fo de freebie..
keepin it ECC..

~cd

ima keep an eye on them kalichakra's i have a pack laying around here :joint:

C

cellardweller

:wave: cool beans asher1er..come check out the cellar... :muahaha:
edit:forgot my damn pics :bashhead: :joint:

Last edited:

nebud420

Whats going on E.C.C, I'm a member but not officially :). Been growing outside for 4 years, but last years was pretty pitiful :(. I only grew a few plants and ended up harvesting 1 PP weighing in at 5 zips. The other years I managed to pull off enough to last a while because I had more seed.
Just a question for the outdoor growers in the house, if i have a few plants that are up to my waist at this stage of growth, how tall do you expect them to be by the time they finish flowering?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
What's all this HYPE with this EastCoastCroppers?anyone?.....JK....heya fella's.................giesha

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
MoneyMike... The hype around ECC is about sharing some good vibes at least this northern grower has understanded it that way....

Like the thread starter said, there are no area boundaries as long you are ready to represent :D

I think you have got the right idea with those giesha pics :yes: I would love to share a moment with those geisha´s :wink:

cellardweller: You right im drooling sometimes, but it isnt that bad with my way of growing.. I harvest some nice plants here & there, but not much at the time..

You know.......

Some long flowering pure sativas along with sativadom´s, or even :)D) indidom´s!!!

Ashe1er: Yes, I know you like my haze´s & sativa´s and you know how I love your sativaroom :joint:

Ok, some shots of the Powerplant just before cutting her down...

+ some KaliMost for ECC krew also!!!

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

Herbals rockin E.C.C.!

Whassups MOney.. :wave: Nice Geishas!
nebud420..dey is goin ta be huge it sounds like! Welcome to E.C.C.!
PP.. yer Chem D looks pretty stinky!
peace all you easties!
~cd

nebud420

Heres a couple of pictures of Mandala Speed Queen from 2 years ago. Gotta love colorful phenos :rasta:. Such a nice thick stemmed plant. She was a little fluffy but she still gave about 5 zips. East coast style.

048-3.jpg

056.jpg

I'm working for the big heavy bushes this season.

Last edited:

nebud420

By "working for that big bush" I meant I dug better holes (deeper, better mix turned into more work and more carrying) than I had previously, and I vegged for 2 months before transplanting (in late may this time). I hardly vegged at all before transplanting in June for my other grows, this years batch had more than a couple of nodes head start.

I wasn't saying growing cannabis outdoors is difficult either, haha we all know how strong and vigorous of a plant maryjane is. Anybody can grow her if they put in the effort. I am hoping the better veg combined with the holes should give me better results up at lat 44.

All of my 40 seeds from this year were feminsed too. I got the Church, ATA tundra , Passion#1, and A.M.S. I'm still looking for some purple or lowryder cross beans to grow, I want to pick some up soon.

Anybody got any suggestions for a purple outdoor strain?