What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DWC Original Haze Hedgerow

ImaginaryFriend

Fuck Entropy.
Veteran
Love that triple shot in your last post, and the details on feed program.

How long have you been running this strain? Clearly, you've been paying attention. Respect.

Blah... blah... spread more rep around... blah... blah.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, I just love Original Haze Grows, and yours look absolutely awsome :)

Greetz,
Garuda.

thanks man - could probably go without saying, but I have a certain affection for the Ohaze as well - maybe we'll end up at the same Haze Lovers Anonymous meetings ;)

all kinda insanity in this such an a excellent thread, i put out a chair n' pop corn!!! great+++ LoL !!

she's a lovely one to sit back and watch the grass grow with, that's for sure :D

Love that triple shot in your last post, and the details on feed program.

How long have you been running this strain? Clearly, you've been paying attention. Respect.

Blah... blah... spread more rep around... blah... blah.

A couple of years, but it's been within the last year that I've really gotten all up in her bidness. My results from closet pollen chuckery with her during the first year or so having proved equally amazing, I resolved to a) abuse the living bejesus out her in an attempt to get her to drop a nut or two so i can roll the dice on a Selfing, and b) have her knocked up by whatever pollen I end up collecting elsewhere. End result being a) she's having none of it, which is a good thing (I'm a few weeks away from silver-blasting one now that she's proven so un-herm-able) and b) i have a backlog of crosses to try

but...probably more important than either of the those, in the process to do the above I've had at average 8 to 12 small cuts of this plant in flower at any given time. running a plant like this small is walking a very thin line, and it becomes clear what she wants and what makes her cranky. It may seem vaguely counter-intuitive, but this big beastly run is easier than the collection of beer cup girls that yield a half oz a piece of scrag and seeds - just have to stay out of her way and let her take over the room, to some extent

FtWendy

Man... this post is exactly why I'm here. Endless gratitude for your lucid and detailed insight - thanks again boss!

W

wiseone

damn....damn....damn.....
I need aspirins now from banging my head against the table.
That one pic consisting of 3 separate pics is just AWESOME!!

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man... this post is exactly why I'm here. Endless gratitude for your lucid and detailed insight - thanks again boss!

Not a problem at all man - I can tend to babble with no end about this plant, so it doesn't take much to get me going ;)

thanks man

Absolutely lovely looking plants you have going on sir, nice and green even after 49 days of 12/12.

Nice work

Appreciate it - the lovely perky liveliness is coming to a tail end, tho...shortly after things go floppy she's highly likely to molt. I'm also pushing into her upper bounds on P/K during this period so there's going to be some leaf sizzle, too.

That lived up to the title, true hedgerow. Looks amazing

heheh...I wasn't exactly sure what the end result was going to look like here, or how the hell to describe it when I started the thread...but it seems close enough ;)

damn....damn....damn.....
I need aspirins now from banging my head against the table.
That one pic consisting of 3 separate pics is just AWESOME!!

I just wish you guys could nose-poke her, but a shot like that is as close as I can come

Been slacking on the updates, so there's a couple of days of pics backed up

Day 51
this day's shot is a before/after shot...see how quickly you notice what's changed
picture.php

Yep, 1 out of 8 plants in the setup can just be pulled the hell out of that chaos, and it's barely even noticeable (front row, far right bucket). That kinda tells you all there is to know about the Blue Mystic's sorry lot in life during this run. I'd hoped she'd have gotten another 5-10 inches of stretch...but she didn't, and was just ran the fuck over by haze.

For some perspective on that pile of plant that's in these shots
picture.php

this was removed between those two photos, and above the screen at least...it's like she was never there. The BM is bordering on done, so pulling her out lets me start her flush before everybody else...obviously she would be a happier plant in better circumstances, but for a plant that lived half it's flowering lifespan with a haze ceiling on top of it, it could have been worse.

Day 52
picture.php

and in Hulk-o-Vision
picture.php

Day 53
picture.php

The hot mess going down in schnazzletown
picture.php

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 61
Been awhile, but there hasn't been much going on - the haze is done trying to reach for the ceiling, it's just a matter of things finishing off.

The blue mystic is meeting the scissors tomorrow, she's beyond done and will have had 11 days or so of floooshing since she was pulled out of the shared nute system. (There's a couple of other random tops floating around in this pic, but basically...if it's yellow-leaved, it's BM)
picture.php

Speaking of flush, it's time to pull the trigger on the haze -tomorrow, total water volume is getting pulled and replaced w/ RO, a couple days later I'll do it again. There's usually a bit of an EC creep after the first water swap from salts in the clay/along the waterline/etc, so I get repetitious. Anywho...this means she's about 2 weeks from coming down.
picture.php

Since she's gotten too big for her britches by this point and all kinds of saggy, I put some bamboo down to the netpots, and then knotted some string around them to make a trellis above the trellis. It's cobhoused as hell, but for 2 weeks...it'll work.

For the most part, she's weathered the P/K boost with few complaints - this spear is probably the most obviously affected of the lot, so it looks like I crept up to the line of her tolerance without overstepping more than a cooch-hair.
picture.php

another hunk-o-bud
picture.php

view from above
picture.php

what shit looks like if you pry down to the screen - this is essentially her larf. some of this shit barely even sees a pretense of lumens, but...yet she buds. I'm not going to argue with her.
picture.php

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Delicious update! How far along is that giant haze girl in that pic?

thanks man - and delicious is just about right. getting a noseful of that snarl right about now is enough to cause a drool

everybody in the buckets is on day 62 today, but the shots were from last night

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EXCELLENT BUD FORMATION..look insane..kudos walking around this grow..great job!!!!

thanks man - she's always good for a show ;)

day 68
so far, the schnazz has been speedy about flushing out - it wouldn't surprise me if she wasn't due for the scissors in the next day or two
picture.php

some haze shots
picture.php

picture.php

down in larfyville
picture.php

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great stuff. This is always one of my favorite threads to see updated!

Appreciate it man - I've been slacking on updates, but at this point there just really isn't much to say. From here on, it's pretty much all about the scissors

Speaking of...the schnazz came down on day 70 this last weekend. In the interest of showing the good, the bad, and the ugly (and she's certainly all 3) here's entirely too many pictures of wheat foxtails

Laid out for the slaughter
picture.php

stripped nekkid
picture.php

picture.php

examples of the budlettes
picture.php

picture.php

the stems on this sucker is like a plant Twizzler
picture.php

Again, it's not high fives, steaks and blowjobs on this one...I hate having muffed it, but...at the same time, if all of my mistakes in life resulted in a sack of face melter, I doubt I would complain very loud.

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now back to the haze, from last night
Day 71
picture.php

the floppiest of the floppy
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I like the buzz on her when she's about 10% amber, so that's typically around when she gets yoinked...she's already there, but she doesn't have an appointment with the fiskars until this weekend. Other than the floppiness, she'll weather it fine but I'll probably have to spend some time plucking out dying leaves here shortly - should be a bucket and a half of laughs.

mr cheese

im sitting here with a wet mouth! dam i wana spliff of goog old haze! mucho respect brother! dnt see many true haze fans around! stay safe...c

Latest posts

Latest posts