What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DWC Original Haze Hedgerow

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Ooooohhhh..what..em....Absolutely ROCK NUGGS buddy :headbange

lookin soooo tasty, keep tha high class job up my brotha!!!
REP+++

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys - ended up with a bit of a partial chop at 13 weeks of 12/12 from seed, between 10 and 11 weeks of actual flowering. All of the oHaze x Sour bubble came down, and 2 of the oHaze x (oHaze x NL f2) girls as well - the last 3 backcrosses are a week into a flush, probably give them another week

the usual suspects:

1) bulky - ohaze x sour bubble
picture.php

probably would have been better named 'early' - it put on the weight early, but 'frosty' ended up putting on the weight by comparison. the difference in timing and sugar leaves (frosty has them, bulky doesn't) aside, these two ended up w/ really similar bud.

2) frosty - ohaze x sour bubble
picture.php

this lady had secondary tops floating all over the screen - a decent sized top with plentiful secondaries gave this one the overall weight advantage.

3) zelda - ohaze x sour bubble
picture.php

This little lady got a great structure, that ohaze nose (with a nice twist) - she's got me salivating waiting on a cure. She's getting a reveg so I'm also hoping to revisit her again, too.

going 12/12 from seed always kinda skews flower times, so it's estimate territory at best, but i'd say they all would be 9-10 weeks to finish.

4) poof - ohaze x (ohaze x nl f2)
picture.php

this one is getting the reveg treatment too - lots to love about her, great growth, 9 to 10 week finish, that haze smell the mom has taught me to seek in her kids, and great yield potential.

the other ohaze backcross i'm trying a reveg on - she's taken kind of early (both in terms of flush and end time) but wanting it to survive the process....well, again...the ghettoflow 3000 isn't about doing it right, it's about testing the gene pool. she looks like a subject I won't mind re-testing in better circumstances.
picture.php

Garuda

Veteran
beautiful ladies :) wish you luck with the reveg, although you shouldn't need it, the OH-part makes them very vital :)

Last edited:

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yah, i'm hopeful - the vigor is absolutely there, just going to baby them for awhile.
i was really happy w/ how that vigor and vitality came into the sour bubble crosses, too - it added exactly what i wanted in 4 out of 5 girls. 1 showed a more sour bubble-ish plant mass increase rate, 4 were more inclined to grow like crazy a la their mother.

5 ladies isn't enough to really evaluate what's going on in this cross, i realize that...but for preview's sake, i'm happy so far.

gdtrfb

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks killer - the jars are cured enough to puff off of - i've been living off of haze x bubble for a week or so, and enjoying every damn puff of it.

awesome, cptn - i'm considering either dr. A NL or an NL from a breeder not-on-seedboo/bay-so-i-can't-mention-them, too - still debating the merits and wondering how to fit them in the timeline w/ plans i've already got rolling, tho

i sent in just under 80 packs, and from the looks of it, about a 3rd of them were listed. whether clarence is sitting on the rest, or he gave them out as freebies...i don't know. i left it up to the folks at the bay as to what to do w/ 'em once they had them.

there were 10 packs of ohaze x NL f2s that went in, and i think only 3 or 4 ended up listed/sold - the rest either are sitting @ seedbay or have been given away - Clarence (seedbay fuzzy person) would be the guy to ask. since you don't have PM-JuJu yet, you could ask in this thread - he holds court/bends people's wookies in there most weekdays.

bloyd

Veteran
Just getting this fine thread towards the top. I have some of these f2s going now.