What's new

Dutch coffee shops with the best hash.

B

British_Bulldog

rsh said:
Hi British_Bulldog,

Where in italia are you from? and its true all this is matter of having good connections and networking here in Europa, have some moroccan friends over there in italia and theire business is running good :)

Hi rsh, I'm from the UK and currently live in the Milan area.

All the Moroccans around here sell ultra low quality hash.

I guess it's about knowing the right people..

B

British_Bulldog

^^^Toermalijn is a good shop, one of the best, and has some of the best hash - their Royal Moroccan is clean of contamination and smokes very well (12 Euro a gram).

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

Hi mriko,

In today's market, and for a 1st grade hash with no contaminants, which smokes very well, 12 Euro, from a coffeeshop and not a private dealer, is an acceptable price I'd say.

Have you been to Amsterdam lately and seen what sells for 12 Euro there?

Mainly garbage let me tell ya!

Even the 65 Euro a gram water hash at the Greenhouse United was contaminated and worse than the 12 Euro Toermalijn Royal Maroc.

In fact, I think you'd be hard pushed to find a hash so good in the coffeeshops.

Peace

G

British_Bulldog said:
^^^Toermalijn is a good shop, one of the best, and has some of the best hash - their Royal Moroccan is clean of contamination and smokes very well (12 Euro a gram).

Peace

B

British_Bulldog

Yup, that's the front Apple, but there's also a nice garden at the back to chill in on nicer days :smoker:

wardyleb

This has to be my favorite CS in the whole of holland, period.

The fine morrocs they have are some of the best i've tried in 30 years of hash smoking.

Also a nice little town,

wardy

B

British_Bulldog

wardyleb said:
This has to be my favorite CS in the whole of holland, period.

The fine morrocs they have are some of the best i've tried in 30 years of hash smoking.

Also a nice little town,

wardy

I agree, out of all the coffeeshop hash I've smoked, this shop has some of the best.

The Green Place in Amsterdam now has top quality too btw.

The Wall in Eindhoven is also up there, but Toermalijn has better.

Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Pax De Boot
Nyverheidssingel 8, Breda

Not Cheap bur always real hashish and most important a constant quality for the last ten years. I always go there before cristmas they have amazing Nepal and Maroccan hashish.

wardyleb

This is one of the "better" cs in breda.

Funny thing though, last time i went there last month, it was closed.

It was a Saturday night around 9.30am. I hope it was just a temporary thing.

I ended up at "purple rain" that evening. Not a bad place, and a very nice selection of weed/hash. There "purple hash" is very good, its a super polm thats quite melty.

wardy

mriko said:
That's stoner legend, there's no opium in Nepalese Temple Ball. WHat makes this stuff special is that it is actually good quality hand-rubbed charas which have been let to age for a little while, then which have been repressed by hand and worked into a ball. This shape is important because it exposes less surface than any other shape, and plays a role in protecting the charas against decaying (the shiny dark oxidized skin acting as an hermetic shield, preventing moisture and air to penetrate the piece and spoil the stuff).

In Mazar e Sharif, or if you can't go there, then in Peshawar. I've smoked a few times some nice Afghan in NL, but having overindulged on the real deal in Pakistan, I know that however it was called, i've never came accross good Mazar e Sharif in NL. The good one would sell for 15 to 20 euros per gram in A'dam, when it cost 50cts a gram, retail, in Peshawar, Tourist price ! Better buy yourself a ticket and fly !

Irie !

Mr.riko!!! Good to see you and your pics.

I'll never forget all the photojournalism you had up at OG. Those stories were beautiful AND informative. :rasta:

More Please... :muahaha:

Peace.

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
when i was there a couple weeks ago in the dam some people pointed to anyday as a source for decent hash inside the city... i hit a lot of other shops and didnt receive very kindly treatment from most except anyday. 3 grams later... i didnt find much in the dam worth smoking myself.

wardyleb

If your ever in amsterdam go to the Kashmir Lounge.

Its on the outskirts of the city, but a REAL CS with very good hash and weed.

Last time i was there they had caramelo's that melted and some lovely blond super polm. There weed is also VERY GOOD. they have a dutch strain called "plenkin". One of the nicest dutch weeds i've had, and thats many.

There lavender was also worth a 8 or 9 out of 10.

If you go to dam you must take the time to take the tram ride there. You will be glad you did.

wardy

Tokermon

I enjoyed the tuertillas(or however it's spelled) iceolator as it was clean, melty and minty tasting, turned me into a drooling zombie. not ba price either, the lil un-coffeshop like erm coffeeshop is near the madam tussauds museum i think and serves all organic bud such as kali mist etc, nice friendly women owners.

i went to bluebird as i got told their hash was good but i don't like their stupid little catalogue, all the bud looks exactly the same and the menu is far too large which eye-catching names, their hash was shit and my friends hash gave off a black smoke, it was cheap but that doesn't excuse it.

blues brothers near central has some good lebanese stuff.

Rickutr

The crystal clear isolator at Katsu is also great. For more expensive alternative there is Violator iceolator at Barney's and Super Silver ice at Mellow Yellow.

mehdi

the wall in eindhoven has Crystal Royale, imo closest thing to the best I've smoked in Morocco (Ketama) and so far the best I could find in Holland.

for those interested ->

I tested the crystal hash in The Wall eindhoven (a friendly dutch man buy it for me, 5g about 50euros, im not suren)
Best hash i smoked in NL, for le it was clean, smells great when you smoke it, i see the blue light in the feez. Real hash.