What's new

Dutch coffee shops with the best hash.

C

Chamba

Please post details of hash (coffee shop name, type of hash, cost etc) you bought from a Dutch coffee shop that impressed you or was memorable in some way (had a great high &/or was great value, taste etc)

Last edited:
B

British_Bulldog

You sir, have come to the right place for hash info, lol

First of all, the best hash isn't usually available over the counter and you have to know people.

Second, Amsterdam is a rip off and usually low quality, although some good hash can be found if you look hard enough and have a big enough wallet.

Rather than that, and having travelled around most of the Netherlands looking for the best hash, the only place I've found I can recommend going to is The Wall Coffeeshop in Eindhoven, which sells very high grade Moroccan hash at a very good price.

Here's a pic of some of their "Cristal Royal" I purchased recently at the very reasonable price of €10 a gram!

11015RM1B.jpg

If you're staying in the Dam, the price of a return ticket from Amsterdam to Eindhoven is €29.30, but worth every cent when you can stock up on this awesome quality, and their weed is much better than Amsterdam too.

Here's a link to their website menu: http://members.chello.nl/c.thewall1/start.html

And the address is Marconillan 23c, a short walk north of the train station.

Peace

ilife

TILBURG

TILBURG

For the best quality import and water-hash you have to go TILBURG, Holland to tOeEmALIJN Coffeshop. The menu will please any real connoisuer of HASH. And if you get to meet and smoke with the owners, then you will really get to experience quality connoisuer HASH from around the world. Really nice people.

http://www.toermalijn.com/

iLiFE

B

British_Bulldog

Hi and many thanks for the heads up ilife, that's great info - I've been to Tilburg before but never had the pleasure of sampling the wares at Toermalijn, and yours is the first glowing reference I've read.

coffeeshop.freeuk has good info, but I trust your info more lol

I've just been on their website and found this pic of their Royal Maroc:

11015Toermalijn.JPG

- looks very tasty, and I'll surely be there in the near future sampling their finest lol. Any idea on prices too please?

Having friendly staff is always a great bonus too :)

Thanks again,

Peace

Last edited:

ilife

Yes the staff is really nice and friendly. This is one of the nicest Coffeshops in all of Holland in the Summertime. There is a very big outdoor patio. They often have Reggae concerts there also.

iLiFE

B

bon

Aaah ilife, thats my favorite place, and the royal maroc is my favorite hasj! The mexican meltdown is mouthwatering :joint:

The royal maroc is 12€/pram...

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
ilife,
Is that Mexi an import?Pics are mouthwatering...
I'm planning 10 days in april and I'm wondering how long the trip is out of the Dam to these locations?
Here in the states we do not have Hash anymore unless we make our own but did have wonderful runs of killer grades through the late 70's and early-mid and late 80's and then it was gone for good...
I am mostly visiting Holland to smoke some of these rare gems and would like to find the best possible smokes and would also rather travel a bit than have to settle for an inferrioir product...
You have my undivided attetion!!

Thans and take care...................................CC

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
Average quality in netherlands is a bit low... the quality/price ratio is worse than spain or bigger city of italy... anyhow for moroccan hash i would advice you this . I've been looking extensively in all A'dam and utrecht, eindhoven, arnhem... but i haven't been able to find some GOOD charas. The best one is @ barney, but it's still far from the quality standard i expect from charas.

mr.haze420

Veteran
if there is any real charas around the bluebird will have it, the owners are black hash experts and smoke it themselves

I

igrohydro

Yeah id go the the bluebird,they allways seem to have real nice imported hashish.

ilife

Capt. Crip said:
ilife,
Is that Mexi an import?Pics are mouthwatering...
I'm planning 10 days in april and I'm wondering how long the trip is out of the Dam to these locations?
Here in the states we do not have Hash anymore unless we make our own but did have wonderful runs of killer grades through the late 70's and early-mid and late 80's and then it was gone for good...
I am mostly visiting Holland to smoke some of these rare gems and would like to find the best possible smokes and would also rather travel a bit than have to settle for an inferrioir product...
You have my undivided attetion!!

Thans and take care...................................CC

Hey Capt. Crip,

Yes the Mexi-Melt was an import. Do not be afraid to venture out of AMS to places like Tilburg and Maastricht.

iLiFE

gramsci.antonio

Veteran
mr.haze420 said:
if there is any real charas around the bluebird will have it, the owners are black hash experts and smoke it themselves

Yeah i've heard the same, but i've been three times there in different times and i've been not happy about the quality.

Do you think i should give him another try?

mr.haze420

Veteran
well if the bluebird does not have any there prob is very little around, always take a look you never know what you will find

B

British_Bulldog

ilife - thanks again for the info, sounds great in summer too :)

bon - thanks for the price info, 12 euros is reasonable I think

Capt. Crip - you've definately got the right idea there. To give you an idea of travelling times, the Netherlands is relatively small, and it doesn't take long to get around. For example, it's approx 1h20min from Amsterdam to either Eindhoven or Tilburg, and only costs around 14 euros each way.

gramsci.antonio - I'm not sure I agree about the quality in big cities in Italy - I live near you, and even local people who know people really struggle to get quality hash, and then it's like 30 euros a gram in Milan, for example.

Around where I live, the local Italians smoke terrible quality Moroccan for 10 euros a gram, and that's 'normal' for them.

Maybe you're just very hooked up and you don't realise it, lol

About the types of hash, it's certainly easier to find good Moroccan in the Netherlands than black. I've had some good black from the Bluebird too in the past, but it's not exactly my favourite coffeeshop, due to their attitude which isn't overfriendly (tourist coffeeshop), and the overcrowded nature of the shop - the hash hasn't always been good either, lol

But Mr Haze, shame on you teasing us again with those mouthwatering goodies, lol

Some outstanding quality there :)

Peace

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Mr.Haze,ILife,Brit Bulldog,

what do you guys think of Nol's shops and his hash grades?Are they usually up to par?I've read a few times that he also knows hash well and was wondering about his gear???/

I also wanted to ask you fellas about something else i have wondered about.....Where are the dark red colored hashes from?I know of the red leb but what I am talking about is the brick red colored stuff like the Dolphins :Royal Dolphin,ElGuapo's :Crystal Pearls also has the look...Cake-like layers of brick colored hash..I love the looks of this stuff ....
Also the Old Church's Royal Creme which was supposed to have come from the Tweede Kamer as Christmas Butter????Supposedly only 5 or 6 kilos a year are produced???Killer brick-red color,cake like layers(when cut),looks exceptional....
Thanks and take care.......................CC

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
the ummagumma hash from ummagumma on haarlemerstraat(sp) in amsterdam is definatley great product, and a t 5 euro a gram you cant go wrong...

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Mr.Haze,
The stuff I'm talking about you have in your pics...#9 and #12 in the pics on the previous page...
Can you tell me what they are and a little about the Odor/Flavor and the high..
Thanks........................CC

C

Chamba

First of all, the best hash isn't usually available over the counter and you have to know people.

no you don't, you have to know how to make it ;)

.....but anyway this thread is about hash you can buy over the counter of coffeeshops in the Netherlands....keep the info coming!

Latest posts

Latest posts