What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot and mutant genetics

romanoweed

Ok, i just found on ********** (whoever it was) that the Strain Legitimo is actually Cannabis x Hops.

So, seems that is the acclaimed Hybrid Strain.

Now i found it.

J-Icky

than what is freakshow ? what is abc? and what is duck foot? how're they all related to cannabis. thats my grand question

They’re genetic variants of cannabis caused by mutations. But they are all pure cannabis with simple mutations, mostly of just the leaf.

B

Benny106

The abc is aussie bastard cannabis, ducks foot is a webbed leaf indica and freakshow like the former are all mutations of leaf morphology.:tiphat:

romanoweed

Look, thats a picture of the Strain "Humulus Kali"

picture.php

Do you also see this pretty Cannabis-like Hairs?
And same time the Leves are not spreat at the Base.

I dont claim it, but feel this looks abit like i imagine a Canna-Hops Hybrid to look like

romanoweed

I said from the start, he selve describes nowhere in his Website any strain as a hybrid.

i promote to stay openminded, and wish for a growreport

romanoweed

if its him... i feel seed_f_nder chef kind of collects infos about strains and not always from original owners.

Very often its super accurate info,
in rare cases might be a collected miss info?

If you look at the link it linked directly to kalys web page, all the pictures on there are uploaded from himself. He even stated that the j.hops was a hybrid with purple star

romanoweed

This here is a random Hops picture (NOT Kaliseeds this time) :
picture.php

So, i think trichomes are actually appearing in Hops.. Funny how those look so similar to cannabis..

You can find glandular trichomes in the rubus family as well, however i don't believe they have any cannabinoids, most likely terps tho

M

member 505892

I can't remember who, i think it was CSI Humboldt(?) but can't be sure, they have some crosses with the Australian Bastard Cannabis which are much more spectacularly weird looking than and Ducksfoot genetics i have grown.... they are also playing with the equally spectacular looking Freakshow genetics....

The ABC crosses have crazy calyx to leaf ratio and are basically unrecognizable as magic herb.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
it produces similar resinous drug called lupulene,, no thc nor cbd ... but one closely relative chemical to cannabinoids

romanoweed

Thats great, yes Scientists have confirmed lately that there is actually Genetransfer in Grafts, they said in some Strains happens even regulary.
This was said by very respected Scientists.
They said this could be a new way of Breeding..

Given that, you may have suxxess.

My personal hope is, that:

1: We could make Grafts of the most longflowering tropical Cannabis Varieties with Hops, and hopefully introduce mainly the Flowertrigger from the Graft, without altering any of the Effect. A great Dream to grow trippy Weed here in the North.

2: We could cross Hops with tropical Cannabis, if it now works..
The result may be superior to an Indica-tropical Cross, if the Hops wouldnt bring any CBD and other Sedating Substances to the Table. But simply the Floweringtrigger.. There are automatic-flowering Hops, alltho i read those are often genetically further away from Cannabis. Also here, a hope for trippweedgrowing in North.

romanoweed

i saw someone posting pics of nearly developed Seeds of Canna Hops!

I questioned him what happend, he said they were not sprouting.

But atleast Seadshells formed, so, i have hops, aah hopes.

Latest posts

Latest posts