What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

mack 10

Veteran
@everyone dub is ok. Long story short he lost his grow and is going through some personal family problems. No police trouble and no coronavirus trouble. He’s alive and well and wants to get back on when he can. All of his shit was indeed hacked and taken over.

that sucks. DTOG is a true Player. hope you can shake off this bs,
might have to get the pimp stick out homie.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm back. All kinds of super fucked up shit has happened since I was last posting. Moral of the story is, don't do shit with partners. Jealousy and Envy can cause alot of problems. For a "back at it post" here's some Glue.
20220427_193742 (2).jpg
20220427_193742.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Anyways......ain't much changed. Still on my Chem and OG shit. I stopped chasing hype cuts. Way too much seed to go thru to keep a library of clone only's. Been popping seeds and selecting keepers this past year. I have a nice Chem4 BX2 female. Huge donks like the cut, with more chem and less citrus.

Current project is Sour. In my area there isn't any real Sour. I'm about to change that. I have the ECSD cut. Also have PCSD(PiffCoast Sour Diesel), which is Jayplantspeaker Sour x Karma Sour BX2 . I have 2 Karma Sour BX2 females and about 5 males, One male is the standout of that seed pop. So definitely gonna use him. Got a Headbanger x Black Lime reserve female and 2 males. One of the males has the structure of a nice female. So might use him.....I also have 4 females of "G-Sour" (Grapefruit Chem x Sour D BX2 , PiffCoastFarms).

So next flower run that goes in Tuesday. Gonna be G Sour, Sour BX2 for the main crop . Then prolly an oldsog SSH and one other to be determined. See if any are worth keeping and which ones I wanna make seeds with.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks everyone. It's good to be back. Pics sure do look a lot better here than on IG. Here's one of my favorite finds from seed in the past 2 years. Skunkdog S1 no.5 , straight up gas. So strong smelling , it makes my eyes water while trimming it. Then speaking of trimming , super easy to trim this one.
20220501_040229.jpg
20220501_040244.jpg
20220501_040229.jpg

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The Skunkdog S1 come from @hawaiianheirloomgenetics . I have a lot of his gear, all fems. He reversed the Skunkdog cut and hit a bunch of cuts. Next in line from him I have K9 x Skunkdog . K9= (Chem D x Skunkdog) x Skunkdog. I have 4 or 5 of them going now.