What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Cannavore

Veteran
I noticed a post recently on IG saying someone spoke to him on the phone. I think it was piffcoastfarms.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
my suspicions are he's in custody, theres a rat in there somewhere, and chunkys thread "dtog" acct is bait for the pigs

the truth is

alot of us could ask 1-3 questions and know who were talking to, if he responded from any acct. bruh is sharp and doesnt forget the seeds he's planted

scrogrow

my suspicions are he's in custody, theres a rat in there somewhere, and chunkys thread "dtog" acct is bait for the pigs

the truth is

alot of us could ask 1-3 questions and know who were talking to, if he responded from any acct. bruh is sharp and doesnt forget the seeds he's planted

Definitely the problem is tho he ain't responding lol

packerfan79

Veteran
Has anyone gotten wierd ig followers posting weed and other hard drugs for sale?

Just seemed wierd, wondering if others following DTOG received similar ig followers?

Man I hope Double isn't in trouble.

scrogrow

Has anyone gotten wierd ig followers posting weed and other hard drugs for sale?

Just seemed wierd, wondering if others following DTOG received similar ig followers?

Hahahaha there millions of people like that on insta mostly rippers tbh

Blazeee

Veteran
Man I hope DTOG is ok where ever hes at. I havent been in contact with him for a while since IG blocked my accounts.

Hopefully someone hears from him soon.

Bmac1

Veteran

I get those all the time. Admittedly it has brought on a hankering for some psychedelics, lol.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Sounds easy right? Lol yeah not so easy. The account follows 2 or 3 people and has 2 or 3 followers with zero posts. Sure, dm sounds like it COULD be him, but not a guarantee. As BGB stated, there are plenty of people who I know for certain haven’t crossed him that he deals with on and off IG that aren’t followed and DMs left unanswered or denied.

the supposed new IG acct w/a few followers w/0 post is odd b/c i follow his IG acct and i have Zero post and months ago he DM'd me laughing telling me im the only person he follows and follows him w/no post.

so a new acct w/2 followers w/no post and im NOT one of them is odd.

I hope he is OK and not affected by covid or worse.

peace

PiffCoastFarms

@everyone dub is ok. Long story short he lost his grow and is going through some personal family problems. No police trouble and no coronavirus trouble. He’s alive and well and wants to get back on when he can. All of his shit was indeed hacked and taken over.

Badfishy1

the supposed new IG acct w/a few followers w/0 post is odd b/c i follow his IG acct and i have Zero post and months ago he DM'd me laughing telling me im the only person he follows and follows him w/no post.

so a new acct w/2 followers w/no post and im NOT one of them is odd.

I hope he is OK and not affected by covid or worse.

peace

Also whack the account followed but didn’t accept a follow back. Act is blocked

scrogrow

After speaking to the new account holder it seems they memory is very bad and that ain't what I know of dubs

Anyone known him to be forgetful about what he's sent you?

Show of hands please cos I've just blocked the account after he said he can't remember what he did yesterday

Badfishy1

@everyone dub is ok. Long story short he lost his grow and is going through some personal family problems. No police trouble and no coronavirus trouble. He’s alive and well and wants to get back on when he can. All of his shit was indeed hacked and taken over.

On phone or IG? As in actually talked or exchanged DMs?

Badfishy1

After speaking to the new account holder it seems they memory is very bad and that ain't what I know of dubs

Anyone known him to be forgetful about what he's sent you?

Show of hands please cos I've just blocked the account after he said he can't remember what he did yesterday

Yep. Dude has some crazy photographic memory shit with plants.