What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
he knew what he sent me 4 years ago and their condition on arrival - when i spoke to him 6 weeks ago - and apologized and promised more...

Blazeee

Veteran
After speaking to the new account holder it seems they memory is very bad and that ain't what I know of dubs

Anyone known him to be forgetful about what he's sent you?

Show of hands please cos I've just blocked the account after he said he can't remember what he did yesterday

Man I hope DTOG turns up safe and sound soon.

He was alright a straight up guy. Hes never been forgetful and remembers everyone whos been good with him.

Hopefully he posts here to let us know hes safe and sound.

scrogrow

Man I hope DTOG turns up safe and sound soon.

He was alright a straight up guy. Hes never been forgetful and remembers everyone whos been good with him.

Hopefully he posts here to let us know hes safe and sound.

Deffo badfishy got a little info

Buckeyebandit

The 3.0 hit me yesterday for request as I'm on private. No responce on dm's which is not the norm. Asking things only he would know between us

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
He dm’d me on insta yesterday morning and we chatted a while. The 3.0 is him. He mentioned some family problems he had to deal with and also he lost a spot to grow at the moment.

scrogrow

Well when bad fishy comes back in I'm sure he can show you the proof

THE 3.0 ACCOUNT SEEMS TO BE HE'S MRS BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys need to be safe.

This is why for SO MANY YEARS - IC had the rules in place it did to make sure members weren't ever able to compromise each others security.

Going off site and carrying on like so many have - it is inevitable that foul play happens - and others get stuck in the cross fire.

Be careful everyone.

Hope you are okay, DTOG. We miss you here, obviously.

dank.Frank

Robney

You guys need to be safe.

This is why for SO MANY YEARS - IC had the rules in place it did to make sure members weren't ever able to compromise each others security.

Going off site and carrying on like so many have - it is inevitable that foul play happens - and others get stuck in the cross fire.

Be careful everyone.

Hope you are okay, DTOG. We miss you here, obviously.

dank.Frank

Just to jump on this, be very careful using Instagram. All your private conversations are one police request away from becoming evidence. No judge needed, no search warrant required.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
be very careful using Instagram. All your private conversations are one police request away from becoming evidence. No judge needed, no search warrant required.

This X 1000000000

IG is owned by facebook

picture.php

mtntrogger

Veteran
After speaking to the new account holder it seems they memory is very bad and that ain't what I know of dubs

Anyone known him to be forgetful about what he's sent you?

Show of hands please cos I've just blocked the account after he said he can't remember what he did yesterday

Like BoydCrowder said, He remembers what he sent me 4 years ago, and the condition. LEGEND for sure. Dubs is solid. Cant wait for him to pop back in here.

We are all here to help him get back on his feet in whatever way we can.

Latest posts

Latest posts