What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

nickman

Veteran
He bro, that’s good news... that’s why I love growing from seed so much. You never know what your gonna find...!!!...

I don’t know what happened to my IG acct. for some reason for the last few weeks whatever I do on there gets reported or something??? It won’t allow me to post comments or post a like or pictures... I gave up with it really .?.

Anyway, glad to see you posting over here and happy about the seed finds...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I was keeping in contact “sort of” with him over at IG... while I tried it out...!!!...

It’s been a minute though... I like it here way more.

U

useless.gardens

He's good. He's growing mad flower. & of course, making those beans. I talk to him everyday. Them things, we fly em too. Boo-yah.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm back. I'll start updating in the next day or two. Tons of pics to upload. Prolly take a day just to upload them all. Got a ton of new cuts. Ton of new seed finds. Plus I been making seeds again. Got a batch of Dub-si-dos F2's cooking right now. For those that don't know .
Dub-si-dos = OGKB x {(TK x Tahoe) x Biker Kush} .

Finally got the real skva cut and TK. Finally got a SSH worth keeping, the dirtyoldsog cut. Also got the original OG Kush cut. The Gram is a wonderful place, lol.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Welcome back friend, but I disagree the gram is a disgusting place :biggrin:

I prefer to die while staying on the IC mothership

nickman

Veteran
Kool man, glad to see your back...!!!...

I can5 wait to see all the new new...!!!...

I’m with 3rd, instagram I guess just isn’t for me... I was temporarily banned or something like the entire time so I just stopped going on there...!!!...
I’d rather learn here ...!!!...

:tiphat:...

Latest posts

Latest posts