What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Dankwolf

Then market it and watch the bank account swell. 95% of market is hunting that unicorn... cash in

The heavy grandpa skunk/rks plant was found from delicious seeds cotton candy . I did not make it nor am I even sure I can replace it yet , and as far as money goes why would I take advantege of something I did not make . in my opinion that is wrong ethicly .

Other then that I want a heavy afghan skunk not a this sativa /Colombian gold repersentive . she is great don't get me wrong but she is only 1 direction in my 10-15 year or life time project . I have no illusions of granger .

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I made a boo-boo too, lol. Popped 5 of the Face-Off OG x Designer OG, had one damp off, killed another 2 in my haste. So I only have two actually growing. Me and my dumb ass trying to pop shells off seeds, and crushing the embryo's.

So I have room for 3 seeds. More of the Face-Off x Designer ? Or Wifi43 x Face-Off ? Deathstar x Scott's OG ? Decisions, decisions.

That is a steady hand type of operation that can be a double edged sword. I've lost a few over the years by helping some of those seedlings out of their shells. Some times I've seen where the embryonic sack stays on, those can be a real steady hand operation.

Popping stuck helmets is a gamble. If it was ment to be, it comes off. If not, only the strong will survive. It does suck having one pop to lose it due to surgical malpractice...

usda101

Hey DTOG. Got females up of the 3 different seeds you gifted. Going to do a report. Where you want me to start a thread
I also i have to give much love to DTOG for some gifts and will be doing a proper grow show in his honor . Let me just say , There some whores in that whore house . Peace

scrogrow

Seems there's about tk be a flood of dtog stuff round these here parts!

Il be starting a diary on Friday for a lot of things

Goats

working through a gram of some really good bho that was only labelled 'chemdog'. really nice chem + cologne flavor to it. any of the chem cuts match that flavor profile? i'd like to find something similar.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ok so I haven't been posting much lately. Been dealing with a bunch of bullshit from my wife. Out of the blue she txts me and tells me she wants me to shut down the grow altogether. Of course she had a slew of "reasons" , but of course all of them were "slanted" towards her point of view.

At first I was so fucking mad, I almost went out and chopped the entire grow down. Since then a few days have went by. Thought her "mood" had blown over. Nope I was wrong. Starts in again today about an hour ago. I just bought a new ballast and 8" scrubber. After having a meltdown on her. She says " I didn't say you had to stop altogether". Like yeah oh b*t*h , that's exactly what you said.

So it's looking like I'm gonna seriously downgrade, just to avoid headaches of fighting all day everyday. Prolly gonna go down to 10 mom's. Flowering 8 plants at a time. Flip 4 and then 5 weeks later flip another 4. So I'll have 30 or so plants at any given time.

That's the plan for now. We'll see how things go. Especially when she needs extra money and I don't have it for her.

Bmac1

Veteran
Bummer of a situation there DTOG. At least she backed off the entire shutdown. Happy wife happy life they say, lol.

Im sure most of your cuts are well backed up should you need them back.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Build a shop, it will be the best thing you ever did for your self. Tell her you are going to work on small engines for extra money and never talk about plants again and never let her in the back of your shop. I know it’s easy to say and keeping a happy home is a pain in the ass but it worked for me.

Goats

Ok so I haven't been posting much lately. Been dealing with a bunch of bullshit from my wife. Out of the blue she txts me and tells me she wants me to shut down the grow altogether. Of course she had a slew of "reasons" , but of course all of them were "slanted" towards her point of view.

At first I was so fucking mad, I almost went out and chopped the entire grow down. Since then a few days have went by. Thought her "mood" had blown over. Nope I was wrong. Starts in again today about an hour ago. I just bought a new ballast and 8" scrubber. After having a meltdown on her. She says " I didn't say you had to stop altogether". Like yeah oh b*t*h , that's exactly what you said.

So it's looking like I'm gonna seriously downgrade, just to avoid headaches of fighting all day everyday. Prolly gonna go down to 10 mom's. Flowering 8 plants at a time. Flip 4 and then 5 weeks later flip another 4. So I'll have 30 or so plants at any given time.

That's the plan for now. We'll see how things go. Especially when she needs extra money and I don't have it for her.

damn brother, i know all about that... my old lady pulled some shit like that too and we had it out. she is a graphic designer and digital illustrator and i've always been supportive of her art, despite not actually having a ton of interest in it. that is what being a good spouse is about. yet, because my hobby is illegal she doesn't have to give a shit about it. for a long time she didn't ever care to hear about how the garden was doing etc. always complaining about how it's illegal etc.
i told her to imagine that drawing was illegal and how silly it would be for me to put her hobby down because of that. if i know for a fact that what i am doing is not harming anyone, than i am not going to feel bad about doing it.

i guess what i am getting at is that it sucks that some wives/GFs can't respect and show interest in our hobby just because it has been deemed illegal. illegal or not, if it isn't harming anyone and your partner is clearly passionate about it, why not be supportive?

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
That’s crazy dude. Sorry you are getting an ear full. I’m lucky that my grow spot is at a totally different house. My wife has only been there one time about 8 years ago! She didn’t stay long...

Buckeyebandit

Hey brother don't give up on the ranch. Need to tell the Misses that your hitting your stride now. Female of your creation

Here is the GHOST X ALIEN RIFT check the structure on this here

picture.php
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Been there with my wife many times. I feel for ya.I shutdown for a year, and she told me to build a big ass shed to blowout. It's always when things are crazy with big harvest and endless nights of trimming, that the wife gets bitchy about the grow. The grow is small now, the wife doesn't bitch to much.

I just got blindsided with some bullshit financial revelations from my wife. It's not even about the money. It's stupid I am going to find out just tell me the truth the first time.

Hope everything works out double. The married life is always interesting.

Latest posts

Latest posts