What's new

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Badfishy1

I have had some crazy women in the past who try to hit me. Don't laugh at them when they do, it really pisses them off.

For all the issues I have been through with my wife, we have never came to blows, never spent a night apart because of a fight, and never cheated. Generally it's about money, she got spoiled in the 4 grand a pound days, now it's much less profitable, and I have a tiny grow. It certainly doesn't help living in California. I can't wait to leave this state in my dust.

It's good you try to show the step kids a different way of life. It seems the problems in society go back to the family. Strong families raise strong children. You're a solid dude double.

Crazy? Sign me up!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I have had some crazy women in the past who try to hit me. Don't laugh at them when they do, it really pisses them off.

For all the issues I have been through with my wife, we have never came to blows, never spent a night apart because of a fight, and never cheated. Generally it's about money, she got spoiled in the 4 grand a pound days, now it's much less profitable, and I have a tiny grow. It certainly doesn't help living in California. I can't wait to leave this state in my dust.

It's good you try to show the step kids a different way of life. It seems the problems in society go back to the family. Strong families raise strong children. You're a solid dude double.

I had a drill instructor punch me in the chest in boot camp for the Marine Corps. I snickered at him and man was he pissed. I got a bruise from the button he hit lol.

packerfan79

Veteran
Crazy? Sign me up!

You are in Florida right? Lol. I find the hotter the weather the crazier the women. If you want batshit crazy, try Tucson Az. Lol. Craziest women.

Funny story, I was scrolling through Facebook a couple weeks ago. I see a post in the stoners den. I think that bitch looks familiar. It was the craziest woman from my past. Oh, the horror it was horrible. Instant block. :puke::crazy:

Robney

Hope everything is going well DTOG, just take care of each day as it comes, you'll be through this soon enough

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I'm still here guys. Not gonna lie, got super depressed after recent events. Things are getting better though. Gave away a bunch of plants. So you know what that means.....I started more seeds, lmao !

Did 10 of the Ghost OG x 4DD from People Under The Stairs, 2 Cherry Rider(Waxy) , and 3 Cuban Black Haze x NL5 F2's. So should be interesting summer. Other seeds I started awhile back are getting some size. Deadhead OG F2's, Triangle Kush Cookies x Polynesian Cookie Haze, Stardawg IX F2's. Won't be long and they'll get flipped.

I flipped a couple Mighty K x Deep Chunk about a week ago. Along with the Redeyed Testers. Which are TK x Locktite and Skva x Locktite. I have a couple males of TK x LT, so might do a little chuck. Def gonna save one for a special project I have in mind.

Haven't taken any real pics in a bit. I'll try and take some tomorrow and post them day after. Been helping a buddy set up an indoor grow. So that's been eating up some of my free time as well.

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm still here guys. Not gonna lie, got super depressed after recent events. Things are getting better though. Gave away a bunch of plants. So you know what that means.....I started more seeds, lmao !

Did 10 of the Ghost OG x 4DD from People Under The Stairs, 2 Cherry Rider(Waxy) , and 3 Cuban Black Haze x NL5 F2's. So should be interesting summer. Other seeds I started awhile back are getting some size. Deadhead OG F2's, Triangle Kush Cookies x Polynesian Cookie Haze, Stardawg IX F2's. Won't be long and they'll get flipped.

I flipped a couple Mighty K x Deep Chunk about a week ago. Along with the Redeyed Testers. Which are TK x Locktite and Skva x Locktite. I have a couple males of TK x LT, so might do a little chuck. Def gonna save one for a special project I have in mind.

Haven't taken any real pics in a bit. I'll try and take some tomorrow and post them day after. Been helping a buddy set up an indoor grow. So that's been eating up some of my free time as well.

Those sound pretty interesting, especially the Cuban Black Haze NL5, what the story on this one? Haven't seen anyone recently with the black haze going.

Dankwolf

I have to admit this new cannabis seen has stressed my life to the max . then you add a full time biusness/ job and a family . well it adds up . keep your head up .

Also you got my attention . interesting strian list :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Well it's about fucking time huh? I have pics.

Sour Glue (Hova Cut)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some of the all different gen's of Glue batch.

BX5

picture.php

BX3(or the Original Glue cut, wasn't looking at the tags)

picture.php

Different BX5

picture.php

Another BX5

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So...….that Glue batch. The ballast that runs the light over them. It was fucked the first 5 almost 6 weeks . They came out decent regardless, but I can only imagine how awesome they would have been, if the ballast worked right from the start.

Next in the seed plant que, I have some Deadhead OG F2's , Stardawg IX F2's, Triangle Kush Cookies x Polynesian Cookie Haze and some of Melty's Maine Super Skunk x Stardawg IX . Won't be long and they'll be showing sex.

I did just start some more seeds too, lol. Got some testers from People Under The Stairs. Ghost OG x 4DD and Chem D S1#2 x 4DD. I popped the Ghost hybrid , all 10 are above soil. I had planted 2 Cherry Rider, only one made it. Then 3 Poodle Nuts x Raspberry Moonshine, and 3 Cuban Black Haze x NL5 F2's.

Side note for those popping NLD/NLD hybrids. I once read that NLD(sativa) seeds take longer to germinate. Well IME they do. The CBH x NL5 F2's took a good 3-4 days longer to pop above soil, compared to the Ghost hybrid.

In other news.....seems like Phylos took everyone. They are starting their own "breeding program" . Something they outright said they were not gonna do. Ton's of guys over at Insta are fucking pissed off. News just came out, so we'll see how things come out in the wash. But they sure did hit a stroke of genius getting everyone to send their cuts in for "testing". Do I agree with it, no. But gotta hand it to them, they had people paying them to take their cuts, lol.

Dankwolf

I would not be surprised if a few of the phylos guys end missing .hope fully they invested in bullet and bomb prof cars

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
The Phylos thing if true would be pretty slick....people don’t send cuttings in so how would they copy the genes? I must be missing something? Tissue culture?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
The Phylos thing if true would be pretty slick....people don’t send cuttings in so how would they copy the genes? I must be missing something? Tissue culture?

Yes Tissue Culture as far as I know. I'm sure we'll know more real soon. Pretty sure this is gonna cause a stir that won't quite down that easily.

Goats

yeah, i know koma and a handful of others are pissed. it immediately struck me as a bad idea for a bunch of science dorks to be ripping off a bunch of people, many of whom make their living illegally in the drug trade. is that really who you want to be stealing from?

Badfishy1

Isn’t there somebody with a huge ego on the mag shilling hard for Phylos? Something something landrace something something?

U

useless.gardens

i checked out the phylos website. dont see any paperwork, disclaimers, or anything else denoting profiting from samples.

big canna, with funding, assets, profits, etc, can (mos def) get sued like any other company for breach of trust, deception, and other shit these cock sucking lawyers would love to dream up.

plus their data is suspect.

everything you check... is related to DTOG's lawn chair ...that came from chemdawgs grandmother's pool house.

wtf? everybody knows that. :scripture:

Dankwolf

i checked out the phylos website. dont see any paperwork, disclaimers, or anything else denoting profiting from samples.

big canna, with funding, assets, profits, etc, can (mos def) get sued like any other company for breach of trust, deception, and other shit these cock sucking lawyers would love to dream up.

plus their data is suspect.

everything you check... is related to DTOG's lawn chair ...that came from chemdawgs grandmother's pool house.

wtf? everybody knows that. :scripture:

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts