What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
F91 cont - pulling her out and staking her up was all it took. I fucking reeked when I came inside last night.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That's a beautiful bush!

Looks like it smokes amazing! So do you think it is an S1?

The cut was sent to phylos for testing. The chart on it shows it as a possible parent of skva. Which make sense to me. Has a lot of "pure' Chem traits. Side by side with Corey, it's hard to tell what's what. Given Corey is a mash-up of Chem4 and Chem D. Chem4 sharing some of the same looks and smells as this cut, and phylos showing Chem4 and skva are related. It all makes sense to me.

All that aside. With the origin story I was given by the guy who started passing her around in 2000. I believe it's a bag seed from the same bud all the knowm Chem cuts came from. Cause I mean, come on. All that "Dog Bud" that was going around late 80's/early 90's, there had to be other bagseeds found and popped.

That all happened when the internet was young and online forums were just getting going. So back then the only way cuts like this spread or were even known about, was from word of mouth and people passing cuts between friends. The Chem's and their story gained fame thru places like Overgrow and the likes(High Times, Weed World) . So when the seed was first popped, those places didn't even exist. No way for anyone to "get the info out there" . In my opinion anyways.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I made a boo-boo too, lol. Popped 5 of the Face-Off OG x Designer OG, had one damp off, killed another 2 in my haste. So I only have two actually growing. Me and my dumb ass trying to pop shells off seeds, and crushing the embryo's.

So I have room for 3 seeds. More of the Face-Off x Designer ? Or Wifi43 x Face-Off ? Deathstar x Scott's OG ? Decisions, decisions.

EvergreenState

I made a boo-boo too, lol. Popped 5 of the Face-Off OG x Designer OG, had one damp off, killed another 2 in my haste. So I only have two actually growing. Me and my dumb ass trying to pop shells off seeds, and crushing the embryo's.

So I have room for 3 seeds. More of the Face-Off x Designer ? Or Wifi43 x Face-Off ? Deathstar x Scott's OG ? Decisions, decisions.

It always pisses me off and I feel like it is such a waste, when I kill the babies by being impatient or by not taking enough care. It kills me because I know better.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
It always pisses me off and I feel like it is such a waste, when I kill the babies by being impatient or by not taking enough care. It kills me because I know better.

Same here, lol. I know damn well the seeds will come up. But I can't keep my fucking fingers out of the dirt. I need to take the Ronco approach and set it and forget it, lol.

oti$

I bet Scott's ×deathstar will be fire. I grew Scott's for a couple years before I got busted in '15 and ithe cops relieved me of all of my beloved selections and clones...it was straight GAS. probably the best og I've grown from seed. I've been wanting to get a pack, but don't really see rare dankness on any seed sites that I frequent...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

WTF!:spank:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator

I germed 7 Rec shop bagseeds on march 10th, 4 Healthy cheesecake seeds, 2 green immature seeds Grizzly Kush and 1 Healthy Original Glue seed from a 27% 1 gram nug. By the 15th the 4 cheesecake had sprouted healthy tails so I tried to pop open the other 3 seeds between my fingers like normal. Grizzly Kush seeds didnt even try to sprout, Original Glue seed was like a rock literally and I had to crush the seed with so much force between my index and thumb finger I was thinking to myself there is no way this thing made it, all dried up. Heard a satisfying crack sound of one side opening and I could see a healthy white nub inside of an Original Glue sprout, waiting patiently to see if it makes it out of the soil now.

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
My F91 is around 8 weeks and the smell is crazy! I thought the Corey reeked but it seems the F91 smells even more of burnt rubber! I can’t wait until it gets to 10 weeks!

Dankwolf

Whats up with the rubber smell ?

Its part of the old school skunk but a good acrid funky penatrating rks is were its at . I have seen at least 30+ Supossed rks .

People obviously don't remember / for got ( lol) or never had . sad days we live in . if you tried it you would know .,smoke your cookie / chem / og.

Don't know,what to say its sad . ya I know whats up with these skunk/rks guys lol . it was and is legendary and no comparison . I am not tolling yoyr grandpas skunk/rks I am talking the heavy afghan sativa hybrid of the 90s earl 2000s .

I have a unreal example of your grandpas skunk /funk . just not afghan like I want . ........:tiphat:

Badfishy1

Whats up with the rubber smell ?

Its part of the old school skunk but a good acrid funky penatrating rks is were its at . I have seen at least 30+ Supossed rks .

People obviously don't remember / for got ( lol) or never had . sad days we live in . if you tried it you would know .,smoke your cookie / chem / og.

Don't know,what to say its sad . ya I know whats up with these skunk/rks guys lol . it was and is legendary and no comparison . I am not tolling yoyr grandpas skunk/rks I am talking the heavy afghan sativa hybrid of the 90s earl 2000s .

I have a unreal example of your grandpas skunk /funk . any way know one will belive it . at least I tried to show,the light ........:tiphat:

Then market it and watch the bank account swell. 95% of market is hunting that unicorn... cash in

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Everyone these days has the rks but no one can produce a picture of anything that remotely looks like it.

Damn it seems the the F91 is a real jewel! Don't lose that one brutha

Goats

My F91 is around 8 weeks and the smell is crazy! I thought the Corey reeked but it seems the F91 smells even more of burnt rubber! I can’t wait until it gets to 10 weeks!

i have heard from multiple people that the corey cut is the loudest plant in their garden. that f91 must be a stinky girl!

scrogrow

Looking great in here DTOG usual pass through to see what's up in the bunny ranch

Can't wait to see what's cooking over the next few weeks!!

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
i have heard from multiple people that the corey cut is the loudest plant in their garden. that f91 must be a stinky girl!

The Corey is pretty loud. I’d say the f91 can keep up with it. I’ll let you guys know in 2 weeks when she’s at 70 days. I will say that the f91 looks like some of the lowers aren’t swelling up like they do on the Corey. Like I said, I still got 2 weeks on the f91, so maybe she’ll surprise me. To me, the Corey is kinda like the glue with the lowers. Some buds may be small, but if you give em a squeeze, they are meaty AF. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts