What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Ur gunna like, I’m having major difficulties picking a keeper outa them & the LVTK. Some of the triple Nova phenos are the frostiest/bubbly calyxed plants ive seen. Very nice smells, just not LOUD like that, but still keeper worthy all day.

Anxious to see what the pure animal cookies shows me! Any experience with that one?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Ur gunna like, I’m having major difficulties picking a keeper outa them & the LVTK. Some of the triple Nova phenos are the frostiest/bubbly calyxed plants ive seen. Very nice smells, just not LOUD like that, but still keeper worthy all day.

Anxious to see what the pure animal cookies shows me! Any experience with that one?

I just finished my first 09' Animal Cookies. Shits on all the other cookie cuts I have tried. Raw potency. I had that Deep Chunk herm on me this round. So I've been checking the buds I smoke with a squeeze test before rolling joints. That stuff makes my fingers so sticky, it's hard to roll a joint. I bet you will find some killer plants in those S1's. Might even find a plant that yields like it's not cookies, lol.

DJXX

Veteran
09 Animal Cookies.....that much better than Forum...really....of course you have another cut i must source....Dear Santa i want 09 Animal, Kosher and Dubble Headed ...and Santa im sure the list will get longer.....i have two really bitchn Urkle Cherry Cookies from those beans you gave me....might rival that 09 Fire cross you have...the Animal claim is pretty tall...DJXX

Badfishy1

I have a lvtk about 3 weeks into flower that is looking real nice and frosty. Truly excited about her! Then have a second waiting to flower in the next week or 2

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
09 Animal Cookies.....that much better than Forum...really....of course you have another cut i must source....Dear Santa i want 09 Animal, Kosher and Dubble Headed ...and Santa im sure the list will get longer.....i have two really bitchn Urkle Cherry Cookies from those beans you gave me....might rival that 09 Fire cross you have...the Animal claim is pretty tall...DJXX

Cv used my animal so you are closer then ya think...

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's my father dog and his son's. Father and son joined a gang...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

good looking mutts you got there!

the crescendo was on my radar for a bit, so it's nice to see a beautiful one in your garden. appreciate the pics brother, keep rocking!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nice doggy dawgs!

That guava is lookin real interesting now. How is she smelling compared to Corey now?

Way different. Not as loud in your face as Corey. But doe smell of Chem. But a more full bodied smell, not just Chem. Flowers are also a lot more dense than Corey ever was.