What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Congrats bro, at least one good news this month with all the shit happening to others. Make my day ! Life = hope for better days...

:huggg:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I'm all out of rep, lol. Spent more time on here yesterday than I normally do. But thanks guys. It's exciting. Especially since my granddaughter born in June already loves me. Makes me so excited to have a little man I can help mold into decent human being.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing DTOG, those last couple sentences are really powerful man...As one of the younger guys on icmag I feel lucky ive met a few people like yourself to look up to as well learn from.

U

useless.gardens

I agree with the other post who said your Thanksgivings will be special forever.

Happy for you brother.

And definitely be a good influence and raise your grandkids to be good human beings.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks a lot guys. I went and saw the new grandson last night. Cute little guy. Full head or curly dirty blond hair and already has "man hands" , lol. I got as few pics but they give away exactly where I work, so gotta take some other pics Tuesday to put up.

In the meantime, here's that Dubble Headed @ 9 weeks into flower today. What'cha think ? Chop tonight or give it another 3-7 days ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Side note : this is the first time in awhile that I posted pics here before Instagram, lol.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Congrats DTOG my daughter's born on valentines day , holiday kids are the best...i would pull that dubble headed before she goes over ripe :tiphat:

scrogrow

Thanks a lot guys. I went and saw the new grandson last night. Cute little guy. Full head or curly dirty blond hair and already has "man hands" , lol. I got as few pics but they give away exactly where I work, so gotta take some other pics Tuesday to put up.

In the meantime, here's that Dubble Headed @ 9 weeks into flower today. What'cha think ? Chop tonight or give it another 3-7 days ?

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Side note : this is the first time in awhile that I posted pics here before Instagram, lol.

Lol glad I pass through both pages then tbh mate!

Congrats on the new grand baby!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pretty cool video and awesome song. Prolly my fav new song I've heard from Em .

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CdcCD5V-d8&list=RD8CdcCD5V-d8&start_radio=1&t=2 [/YOUTUBEIF]

U

useless.gardens

me personally, i think the double headed could go another week.
love the structure and crystal coverage... looks TASTY !

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I took the Dubble Headed down. Found out something cool about her when I trimmed her(plucked a few fans) . Little buds growing on petiolies , and in more than just one spot. First pic is with flash, second is not.

picture.php

picture.php