What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

U

useless.gardens

Bro, pictures are looking sick.

LOVE the structure of the Guava.

On a side note, as I am in the middle of a rehab on my new house, and finally got legit internet service (this is the first time I've sat at my own desk, in my own place, with a proper laptop in a LONG time), but I feel the need to comment on the fuckwad who is doing a 20% fundraiser for DansBud.

I dont understand how you do a fundraiser and keep 80% of the proceeds for yourself... as a fee? ...for the fuck of it? ....cause you're greedy?

Makes me wanna knock someone's teeth out. If this was lock-up , I would kick this fraud frandraiser down a flight of steps during chow... then load a sock with batteries and beat that face inside out.

I see there is a GoFundMe for Dan's family.

It's legit?

I promised Dan I'd give to his cause (he told me not to) .... just been caught up with all the things going on in my life.

I am Free!!!
Court case is looking good.
Own House. Back on my own !!!!
Real internet.
Seeds cracked.
Privacy.
And on the rebound.

For Dan, I want & plan to honor my word.

Dan was a true stand up guy & I feel like we just exchanged PMs only a short time ago.

Please advise on the GoFundMe.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I did get the seeds I posted earlier from GLG. But I sent his wife over 4 times that much directly. b That was before any auctions or seed sales.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I did get the seeds I posted earlier from GLG. But I sent his wife over 4 times that much directly. b That was before any auctions or seed sales.

Your a good man Ich ....and nice score on them seeds. Only one bin left of the dtog/toxic hippy donations I think. Affordable packs for a fundraiser seemed to have worked. The $290 bins not so much....that in my opinion is kinda pricey for the average person.

If I haven’t mentioned it before...thanks dtog and toxic hippy for your donations 👊, world class act.

Buckeyebandit

He'll might as well put this douche nozzle on blast

Overgrowtheworlds IG Page

picture.php

Goats

He'll might as well put this douche nozzle on blast

Overgrowtheworlds IG Page

View Image

wow... is there something i am not understanding that might explain this?

this looks like blatant profiting from the death of a member of the community. sickening...

edit - i know in some places, like facebook groups, they refer to sales as 'donations' to avoid trouble for selling seeds etc. if this person is selling their own product and then donating 20% of the money made, then maybe we are jumping the gun? if that is the case, i apologize.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

i dont know. seems pathetic to me. everything about that table looks wack.

break off what you can. sell it. and donate ALL the $.

dan deserves better than 20% of your "best" fluffy nug on a lonely table effort. just saying.

dont forget this : dan spent his last days fucking around with us on the internet (icmag).

^ that my fine friends is something deep that truly blows my mind.^

im out the house right now... on my way to wendy's for some chili and a bacon cheese burger.

i plan to eat all but a scoop of chili & a bite or two of the burger & donate that to the local food bank for the needy. hey, it's still a donation. shit, im thinking, if you're hungry be thankful for my generosity.

my moral integrity = bar none !

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The way I hope that sign is meant is he is selling his stuff and 20% of what he gets for it goes to dan’s family. I don’t know man at least it’s something, a little self serving but maybe he will come up with some significant cash to donate. Smoking joe verified the go fund me with dan’s wife so it’s a legit option. I put money in the mail yesterday for a two of the seed bins at glg and I am excited as ever about what I got. I would say you could get a seed pack and send extra money if you wanted and they would get it to dan’s family. Thanks all who donated seeds!

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
So new grandson should be here any minute now. She was in labor since 1 a.m. night before last. He's a big baby(over 8lbs) and has been giving her a hard time. So they decided late last night, that if he wasn't here by 8 a.m. this morning , going to do a C-section. Just heard from the wife that she wants Dad to come to the hospital when I get done with work. So it must be rough on her, as the girls usually only ask for me when things are really rough for them.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Onto weed related news. That Dubble Headed is at 9 weeks tomorrow. It looked done at 8 weeks, and the old saying is when you think it's done, give it another week. So I'll take some pics tonight and you guys can help me decide if I chop Monday night, or let it rock until next Monday.

The Deep Chunk that went full hermie, almost all the seeds are looking ripe. Busting out of the calyx's. For being a fully seeded plant, she has a decent amount of resin, even the leaves coming from the buds are triched out some. Glad I have her backed up. The Triangle OG that was heavily seeded by Deep Chunk looks ripe as well. Wanted to let as many seeds ripen in that one as possible. She's classic OG smell and structure. So that excites me, and I want any many seeds from her to play with as possible.

Up-potted like 18 seedlings last night. 6 or 7 Gorilla's in the Rift (Lime Gorilla Bubble x Alien Rift) , 4 Poprockz F3 and the rest are a mix of Orig. Glue BX2 and BX5. The Snickerdoodle S1 plant I put in for a reveg is in full veg mode again. Should be able to clone it again. I also had a rooted clone taken from the flowering plant that is also back in veg mode. Really wanted to make sure I didn't lose that plant. She's got a lot of potential.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Update on the baby situation. He is here. Larger than expected. Just about 9 lbs. on the money, full head of hair. I'll put up a pic when I have one.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I'm all out of rep, lol. Spent more time on here yesterday than I normally do. But thanks guys. It's exciting. Especially since my granddaughter born in June already loves me. Makes me so excited to have a little man I can help mold into decent human being.