What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

U

useless.gardens

^ nice !!!!

love the dog with short hair (in the middle of the pic) is that the expression from the mom's side?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
^ nice !!!!

love the dog with short hair (in the middle of the pic) is that the expression from the mom's side?

He's a freak of nature, lol. He was the only puppy out of 3 litters that looks like that. His mother is the same color pattern as the dog on the far right. The mother is actually a puppy from another dog I owned.

I had moved downstate for a bit and couldn't bring my dogs. So I gave my dog Jade( my mother dog's mother) to one of my buddies . I called her red dog. Because she looked just like the dog in the middle of that pic, except she was a much deeper brown, red looking color.

While I was gone she got pregnant . Moved back home and was told puppies were coming. So his looks and color come from his Grandmother.

nickman

Veteran
Love the pics man...!!!... I really like the full plant shot. I love seeing a plants structure.

I’ve got a beagle... I love dogs...!!!...

Peace bro,

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Christmas came early for me.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hey DTOG! What's the crescendo smellin like? What are her parents?

This one smells like full-on Chem/OG funk . The lineage looks like this Crescendo = Chem Di95 X Mandarin Cookies. This was the better of two pheno's I was gifted.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I fight dogs

Some epic dog fights go down at my house; they punch harder than you’d expect.

Me too!! LMAO ! They like playing rough. Remember that old Bugs Bunny cartoon where he's a matador ? Dances around and slaps the bull across the face back and forth ? That's what I do with the pitbull looking dog. My wife yells at me and tells me to stop, and I say , "look at him, he's wagging his tail " .

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have some pics...

Forum S1 - if guy it came from is cool with it, gonna start calling it "koláček" (Czech word for cookie)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have a local buddy that grows. We exchange cuts and what-not sometimes. Tells me if I don't want these, he's gonna kill them.....oh hell no I said. I'll take em'. One to flip, one to clone and keep as a mother.

SFV x Chem4DD

picture.php

Chem D

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's the Triple Nova I flipped to make veg space. For the first 4-5 weeks she was under way less than optimal lighting. Harvested some plants and that made room for her in a better location. What a difference a week of decent lighting can make.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

EDIT : hahahahaha!!!! I see my haters must have been checking in . Thread rating went from 5 stars, down to 3, lmao !!! I don't know if I'm gonna be able to continue on guys......LOL !

U

useless.gardens

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha the fu*king haters... too dang funny.
always hating when they need to spend some more time in the garden.

hit you up with a 5 star rating my G.

triple nova looks sick !
chem d looks sick !!

your only problem is so many strains which one to smoke next.

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I have a few LED fixtures around my flower area. Some of them have diodes that have burnt out. Being the cheap bastard I am, and needing instant gratification I picked these up earlier.

picture.php

I already have a couple extension cords with sockets and splitters (2 bulbs per "fixture") . So just need to pop the "bulbs" off these and hook em' up.