What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Autos are definitely not my cup of anything. They make me un-high, like cbd does. The effect for me is like an incredible urge to smoke real weed immediately. I do have a high tolerance though.

They have made some good ground with autos I must admit. Real Gorilla, Afterthought, Mephisto, and the fella that makes Fighting Gorilla can't remember his name. People like those best around these parts.

I have found that putting some outside gives me a harvest late July and that cash is sweet. The folks that smoke the mids that come from dispos or out west love the autos and clean me out immediately as it is quite dry before the real harvest.

It's like a crop of early girl tomatoes. They don't taste like Brandywine but they sell like mad and people love them.

Drumskinz

I have some Burpee hybrid tomatoes that I grow
Like Big Mama Paste, Super Sauce, both of which are huge indeterminate type paste tomatoes like 4.5”x 6” on average…lots of them are bigger than that. Also a burpee seedless tomato which are cool lookin and tasty

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sounds like you found some good sauce maters! Do you grow from your saved seeds each year?

Tomatoes breaking ground in the seed flats. I use 50 cell trays, one strain 5 seeds per cell. Have 150 heirloom variety started. Once first set of true leaves appear I will transplant all into solo cups.

20230401_151130.jpg

Drumskinz

Just got to thinking about the dimensions of my room. First off with the width at 5.5’, I had to get flood tables that were 4’ od and not I’d…And my height is like 87.5”…which isn’t very high but it is standard height for basements…maybe down the road when I upgrade my led lights I’ll go with a set of hlg blackbirds

Drumskinz

Sounds like you found some good sauce maters! Do you grow from your saved seeds each year?

Tomatoes breaking ground in the seed flats. I use 50 cell trays, one strain 5 seeds per cell. Have 150 heirloom variety started. Once first set of true leaves appear I will transplant all into solo cups.

View attachment 18826202
Not those hybrid types I just buy them every year…cuz ya never know what you’ll get for seed stock unless they’re heirlooms…oops just remembered I gotta cut out and visit our friend Star

Drumskinz

Yep, around here the only concern is rippers. Police don’t come into the equation. Every household is allowed 12 monsters.
Sorta kinda like here in New York State...My best buddy has an off the grid farm and his next door neighbor is an active Sheriff and they both exchange weed...Sheriff said they don't care about home growers anymore...we will just be part of the equation now...definitely scary shit though when we weren't legal recreationally ...We haven't got all the by-laws in place yet but the powers that be have stated we will be able to do home grow with max 12 plants per household

Drumskinz

Wow!!! 4 pages of BS since Thursday...See what smokin' dope does to ya well at least me...after my road trip today came home and fireflied up some homemade rosin from last year's indoor OGKB2.0...thought I was vapin' some "Blond Lebanese"

Drumskinz

Before I forget thank you Redrum92 for the kick in the butt and most especially you helped name my ”THREAD” mister

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lol.. the holes are so big in the bottom of those sturdy containers I had to put plugs in them or else all the Coco would flow out