What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

holy shit I just realized that I started this...my first thread 2 days shy of 6 years since I joined ICMag...What an April Fools prank...Nick Danger, Rocky Recocoa and Betty Jo Beeloski are looking down from the "Same Mansion"

madalasatori

Veteran
Looking great , I love the shape of the grow space. Will follow with interest.

Your well story reminded me of the time when I was going on holiday the next day. I arrived at the spot to top up the res for a week to find the whole place sealed off with fire engines everywhere fighting a huge blaze on an old building on my street.

Due to the amount of water the pumps were taking from the supply the water pressure was down to a trickle it took me all night to fill a 400 litre res… got to the airport the next day with no sleep just in time to catch the flight … dam that was stressful

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I haven't posted this much in the last couple days as I have in the last couple of months...I can throw that bashful stuff to the wind
That’s why it’s great to have your own thread. You can check in and out as you please and it’s good way of keeping track of your daily activities.

Drumskinz

I got my drippers installed a few moments ago...now I wait for the plant roots to reach the bottom of their pots and hopefully stick out so I know they are there and I can let the plants rip
Drippers installed.jpg

Drumskinz

🍿I'm in for the fun.. Is HK from clone.. If the CB is from my seeds it's an S1. 🤙
Hey man nice of you to visit... Yes HK is from clone...I've had her for 5 years now and you know where it came from...love the smell so different than any other plant in my possession...unfortunately no the CB is from a close friend...keep your eye on it and let me know if you think it's legit...I know the last two grows i did with her I got a lot of great feedback from her

Drumskinz

Looking great , I love the shape of the grow space. Will follow with interest.

Your well story reminded me of the time when I was going on holiday the next day. I arrived at the spot to top up the res for a week to find the whole place sealed off with fire engines everywhere fighting a huge blaze on an old building on my street.

Due to the amount of water the pumps were taking from the supply the water pressure was down to a trickle it took me all night to fill a 400 litre res… got to the airport the next day with no sleep just in time to catch the flight … dam that was stressful
The grow space is 5.5'x20'...when everything gets going it's definitely a workout moving around in that room especially for a big guy like me 6'3" @250lbs...I hear ya low water pressure is no fun. I'm hopin you made it to your destination no worse for wear

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man nice of you to visit... Yes HK is from clone...I've had her for 5 years now and you know where it came from...love the smell so different than any other plant in my possession...unfortunately no the CB is from a close friend...keep your eye on it and let me know if you think it's legit...I know the last two grows i did with her I got a lot of great feedback from her

The Chiquita banana clone I used came from Utopia farms in 08. I started using C.banana after they sued Utopia farms. I didn't want to get mixed up in any of that. I have a pic album of her for reference. After I made cbs1 I didn't keep the clone.

Drumskinz

The Chiquita banana clone I used came from Utopia farms in 08. I started using C.banana after they sued Utopia farms. I didn't want to get mixed up in any of that. I have a pic album of her for reference. After I made cbs1 I didn't keep the clone.
I went and took a peek at the album…was that album from 2016? If so I tried to click on the thumbnails and it said I couldn’t right now but to try again later…from what I can tell there are similarities

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went and took a peek at the album…was that album from 2016? If so I tried to click on the thumbnails and it said I couldn’t right now but to try again later…from what I can tell there are similarities

Yep, that's it. The years are all blending together. Here is the thread. RB26 is who I got her from.

Last edited:

Drumskinz

Yep, that's it. The years are all blending together. Here is the thread. RB26 is who I got her from.
Holy shit ya know what I remember when that thread was posted in 2014…I was super infatuated with Chiquita Banana and her off the charts THC content in the low 30’s I think…If I’m not mistaken she was sativa dominant…I wanted a cut of her so badly…but didn’t really know how back then to acquire her…And I remember you entering the equation and having her to play with for a while…That was about 4 years before I joined ICmag…I’m gonna have to revisit that thread and do some reminiscing…Thanks for the link man!!!🤘

Drumskinz

I thought you had only some 9/10 weekers in this line up, you plan to let some of them go over 10 weeks of flower ?
I do except for maybe MAC1…I heard if you let her go a little longer than 70 days she really swells…And I probably won’t flip for at least 10-14 days…I think I inadvertently included that it my timeline

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Glad to hear you escaped the well issues fairly financially unscathed. Never goes that way, wells are like boats, break out another thousand.

Weather looks better this week. Do you do outdoor? If so when do you plant out typically? I think you are slightly warmer than where I am by a week usually.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got my drippers installed a few moments ago...now I wait for the plant roots to reach the bottom of their pots and hopefully stick out so I know they are there and I can let the plants rip View attachment 18825727
That’s a beautiful seyup Very envious. You know what a hack job I’ve got going on over here, had about 1 million pictures of the Chiquita banana. I don’t know where they all went could find them if I looked… probably in an old thread

Drumskinz

Glad to hear you escaped the well issues fairly financially unscathed. Never goes that way, wells are like boats, break out another thousand.

Weather looks better this week. Do you do outdoor? If so when do you plant out typically? I think you are slightly warmer than where I am by a week usually.
I do plant outdoors…sometimes I put seeds right in my grow bags on first day of spring…they get snowed on they get frozen…but when temps are favorable seeds will sprout and turn into strong monsters…most of the time i set plants out plants in May like last year…and with the summer and fall we had I didn’t harvest them til mid November and 4 of them were your X-Ray stock…they turned out very good…I’m gonna make some flower rosin out of it soon

Drumskinz

That’s a beautiful seyup Very envious. You know what a hack job I’ve got going on over here, had about 1 million pictures of the Chiquita banana. I don’t know where they all went could find them if I looked… probably in an old thread
I remember your CB grow that went from outdoor to indoor… monster plants that were ceiling toppers