What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Drumskinz

Well after 5 or 6 years on ICMag I am finally gonna do an Indoor grow. Please join in on the fun if you can. I am nowhere near the rock star status that most of you have. But please help me grow and learn from this wealth of knowledge her @ ICMag. Without further ado here's some pics I took this morn
Blue Dream.jpg
Chiquita Banana.jpg
DayWrecker.jpg
GG4.jpg
Hammer's Kush&OGKB2.0.jpg
Mac1.jpg
MendoBreath.jpg
Trop. Cherry.jpg
ing enjoy:smokeit:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Hey man this is awesome! Your room is just beautiful, I was jaw dropped at how clean and well constructed it was when I saw it.

With your collection of strains this is going to be one helluva show!

What nutrients, lights do you use?

I need to get out this Summer and see the band!

Drumskinz

Hey man this is awesome! Your room is just beautiful, I was jaw dropped at how clean and well constructed it was when I saw it.

With your collection of strains this is going to be one helluva show!

What nutrients, lights do you use?

I need to get out this Summer and see the band!
Hey there LB how ya doin? Thanks for stopping by and givin me the thumbs up…for nutes I use hydroponic research’s Veg&bloom, vitamins and aminos, mammoth P, cal/mag, flying skulls Z7, epsom salt and ph down with my tap water cuz it’s above 8 in alkalinity. The lights I gots from a member here a few years ago are 3 HLG550 rspec (which I think are discontinued now). They still work great though.

Drumskinz

Well the day before yesterday after taking a shower and then slowly fill my two 55 gallon barrels my water stopped running…Thinking I just drained my well (because of low flow this has happened to us a lot) I cut the breaker on the pump and let it rest for a couple hours. Turned pump back on and everything is back up and running with just a change in water filter. I also have colloidal clay in my water so filter changing is a bit more frequent for me. This time though water pressure never returned and I thought oh shit here goes a couple grand to replace and install a new pump.Luckily the guy who originally did my well came out that day and checked it out. Well after 25 years in the well the pump was ok but the wiring had rubbed away all along the 110’ of it. So they replaced all the wiring and installed new guides. Pump is working fine now but with it‘s age I maybe replacing it down the road. So got out of the deal only spending about $250.00. Now I’ve been running water more than normal to clear it up. Still cloudy but eventually it will clear up. Gotta hook up hose again this morning to spicket just before filter and let it run for while. Never ending…

Latest posts

Latest posts