What's new

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I do plant outdoors…sometimes I put seeds right in my grow bags on first day of spring…they get snowed on they get frozen…but when temps are favorable seeds will sprout and turn into strong monsters…most of the time i set plants out plants in May like last year…and with the summer and fall we had I didn’t harvest them til mid November and 4 of them were your X-Ray stock…they turned out very good…I’m gonna make some flower rosin out of it soon
That is outstanding! How did the X-Ray grow for you? Did you happen to get any pics? I got lucky I still have that line as I gave a friend a large bag with all the generations separated for safe keeping. The line is alive and well.

Friend just harvested some indoors and it is currently drying. I Havnt seen it yet but the female plants I saw before flower all had the loud tangerine n funk everyone seems to love.

Drumskinz

They grew great...started 6 varieties indoors in early spring...these are the 6 kinds listed from best on down in potency...
1. MAC1
2. Toxic Truffle - Hammerhead Genetics
3. X-Ray
4. Firestorm x (Bio Diesel) x (A5hbx x Snowman x Bio Diesel) - Hammerhead Genetics
5. Garlic Butter x Frankenstein Candy - Freebee seeds from Seneca Indian Rez's marijuana symposium
6. OG Kush - Also freebee from Seneca Indian Rez's marijuana symposium

Drumskinz

I did not get pics of X-Ray but did get pics from MAC1 (first pic)and Toxic Truffle (second pic)
6. MAC1 10-29.jpg
13. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Plants look great, so frosty! Best of luck on your outdoor endeavors this season.

I am going to start some autos for an early pull and do some other stuff if I find a nice spot.

Akss

Never grown a auto strain. I got 2 free beans from Glg.. twenty20 triks is triangle Kush I guess. Maybe give em a whirl outside this year 🤷

Drumskinz

Never grown an auto strain. I got 2 free beans from Glg.. twenty20 triks is triangle Kush I guess. Maybe give em a whirl outside this year 🤷
I have grown autos in the past and my close friend and neighbor has experimented with making auto seeds…which is still a work in progress…I think the autoflower strains we tried were GG4 and AK47…they came out good but autos are not my cup of tea…and I’ve got mother plants busting out of their stable with a few more to add

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not a fan of Auto genetics.. They get passed around without telling people they are auto flower. People use those to breed with. I've had plants auto flower not expecting to see that.

Drumskinz

Im not a fan of Auto genetics.. They get passed around without telling people they are auto flower. People use those to breed with. I've had plants auto flower not expecting to see that.
That’s like putting sugar in your coffee and it turns out to be salt!!!

Drumskinz

with autos also there is no real cloning just bean popping and multiple harvests in a short period of time like maybe 63 days from seed to harvest…that is a plus

Latest posts

Latest posts