What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drumskinz Spicy Pepperoni Grow

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow quite a change! Looking forward to the new lineup! 33 wow just a kid! Lol! I barely remember 43.

The opening is tentatively mid August and I hope to get you in for a show before seasons end. Hmmm New Years..I know a lot of folks that always ask for bands for new years. I would like to do a 5 band deal. Your music definitely fits right in. If you play that marina again lmk, that was a blast! I still haven't heard from Brian since his bday lmao 🤮

Drumskinz

Wow quite a change! Looking forward to the new lineup! 33 wow just a kid! Lol! I barely remember 43.

The opening is tentatively mid August and I hope to get you in for a show before seasons end. Hmmm New Years..I know a lot of folks that always ask for bands for new years. I would like to do a 5 band deal. Your music definitely fits right in. If you play that marina again lmk, that was a blast! I still haven't heard from Brian since his bday lmao 🤮
He’s probably pissed atcha for overpartying at his expense :LOL:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Speaking of Brian, on his bday we were all chatting drinking beers and I hear my guitar vol go up and I wheel around and there's Brian with my 335. He has never played guitar.

Please don't drop that I'm thinking lol

He had fun making noise!

Currently strumming my "BarnCaster". Custom made from the wood that came from my Grandparents old barn. Pickups from my old metal guitar, electronics from my old tele. Completely custom made for goose honking bluegrass country yeehaw!

20240315_230202.jpg
20231217_150317.jpg

Drumskinz

Speaking of Brian, on his bday we were all chatting drinking beers and I hear my guitar vol go up and I wheel around and there's Brian with my 335. He has never played guitar.

Please don't drop that I'm thinking lol

He had fun making noise!

Currently strumming my "BarnCaster". Custom made from the wood that came from my Grandparents old barn. Pickups from my old metal guitar, electronics from my old tele. Completely custom made for goose honking bluegrass country yeehaw!

View attachment 18987541 View attachment 18987542
Both of those axes look really sweet…late friend of mine Bob (R.I.P.)from growing up in Jersey had purchased back then (late 60’s) a red Gibson 335 for like 100 bux…definitely an awesome buy…but one day at practice at his parent’s house…he had just bought a new non-slip guitar strap…we were gettin down jammin…all of a sudden while taking a lead the freakin strap let loose and the head of the guitar struck the basement floor and snapped right off the neck :oops:…all 3 of us just stopped and said WTF 🤬…Needless to say that was the end of practice that day…so he had to revert to his old Sears&Roebuck guitar (which is quite the collector’s item these days) until a luthier repaired his prized 335

Drumskinz

Here are 2 two trays of my seeds created from Triple P (poop pile plant)...she hermied early and pollinated most of all the preflowers on the 15 varieties I had out back behind the vegetable garden...so the hunt is on for some wild ones...what Triple P crossed with that are in cups...
Rainbow Sherbert-11
Cherry Pie
Original Runtz
20240414_115218.jpg

Drumskinz

In the other two trays just 1 Runtz didn't pop...do have a bunch of seeds in 12 other varieties that could also produce something special

Drumskinz

Check out the drumz on to the end of this track

Danny Seraphine excellent drummer…was the original drummer til May 1990…all the hits Chicago had through their heyday was Danny…imagine that another Drummer named Danny no wonder why I loved the way he played…the guy who replaced him, Tris Imboden was no slouch either…he was a long time drummer for Kenny Loggins and former session guy with Peter Cetera…since 2012 Walfredo Reyes, Jr. has been on the skins

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It would be cool for a bunch of us to get together this Summer. Last time Chunky got me so ripped I could hardly form a sentence. Lol

I e been listening to a lot of old country and Waylon has always been my favorite. My buddy played guitar for David Allen Coe for a hot min. Both those guys had AMAZING drummers.

Drumskinz

He has been known for actions like that…whatever he brings to ”smoke me out” as he always says…it doesn’t take much for me to get really buzzed…The band I sit in with occasionally plays a lot of older country like Waylon & Willie and all their friends

Latest posts

Latest posts