What's new

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

nephrosis

just checkin in, cant wait to see your dry shots!!! thats what did it for me.... ALL i know is next grow im doing, im using WAY bigger pots for soil or i might just go hydro for bigger res... the pots i was using were not big enough for my liking and my harvest wasnt that good.... BUT what i did have was pretty damn dank... that blueberry i was growing is still my fav by far. cant wait till my seeds are done!!!! gotta start thinking about a better harvest.

I got like 40grams?! dry weight at the most... alot of crap weed too (clone). im in the process of moving atm so its going to be hard to start till im in my new place....

B

BasementGrower

everyone should do a test with the wet vs dry trim.. once u trim when dry.. ull never go back

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I take all fan leaves off right before the cut anytime during flush really, like every fan leaf, leaving very little to dry or wet trim....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvy pics

harvy pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^lil nute burn on this plant...
im not accustomed these sensitive sativas.

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not yet harvy pics

not yet harvy pics

picture.php

^^group of drizella not ready to cut yet... one more week of flush.

picture.php

stretchy pheno nug

gws35

Lookin great Avi! they really exploded the last few wks..congrats on an awesome grow! hows the bud density and yield? and pls dont forget a smoke report when theyre done!!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
density def could be better, but that varies widely between phenos. There were 2 of the least stretchy plants that had dense solid nugs.... others were 'OK' when it came to density & bud hardness.

during trimming i kept getting hints of "curried perfume" does that make sense? the spicey hazey mixing w that floral sweet fruit candy.....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Driz Trim

Driz Trim

picture.php

^Driz on the rack sharpie for size reference.

picture.php

:woohoo:

picture.php

^^Jar View, drawing that moisture out.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffed some just "barely" ready driz last night....
curried perfume..... sweet yet hazey spicey... almost a bubblegum flavor, a sweetness that reminds me of durban.
during the joint & immediately after buz was very much in the head, but as time went on i felt the body buz come on strong...
i thought this strain would have more sativa like effects; however, i'll need to sample it out to some friends and see what they think @ the buzz.... twasn't as sativa as i was hoping for, but a nice high nonetheless.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dried and 2 week cure on it and.....

driz smells kinda like honey.... so sweet
smokes very nice, durbany sweetness.....

4x4 tent 1x 600w light and about 13 drizellas all in 1gal pots yeilded just under 11oz
coulda done better w a lil longer yield...
and the driz buds aren't super dense for me, except for one veryshort non stretchy pheno...
w that sweet, dense pheno isolated i feel confident that 1lb per 600 is very possible.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
thats not real bad for a 1g pot an some r just not big producers i like tight buds my polly Thai is fluffly still verry nice Avi

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
azcbnk.jpg

^^^flo mama w. drizella daddy parts on the seed from them.
dj short flo x drizella from dynasty seeds

2wqdbtk.jpg

^^also flo x driz seeds forming on lil mama flo in a beer cup

21bow81.jpg

^^^drizella bx, most mature seeds on the plant, still many more seeds need more time to reach maturity & be viable, so i still dosed the mama w maxi.
Both mama's o driz are livin out their lives in the crucial cup colosseum twisted towers thread

Disobey

Awesome work Avi! When did you cut down the stretchy pheno's? 1 of my ladies is on day 73 and is half way to ripe. She's coming down Monday no mater what, as I need the room. This plant looks and smells amazing. The resin content is off the scale, she shimmers and shines under the lights and looks to have been dipped in goo. And the smell is to die for a lime candied skunk that makes my mouth water. I'm currently running a quick dry on a lower and hope the smoke is A++. The only down side apart from the 11 weeks is the airy looking buds. This will no doubt start the debate in my mind... Quantity over quality???

Latest posts

Latest posts