What's new

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
disobey, ya i def got one plant that is not cut yet, that look s like halfway done... its the hella sativa drizella i suppose

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
few days ago i chopped the lil mama flo that was pollinated by drizella stud....

today the seeds were falling out of the already dried lil flo bud,
so i jiggled them all loose:

picture.php

^"crucial flo-zella" flo x drizella

probably got about 70 good seeds from this lil mama plant no more than 5 inches tall grown in a beer cup, dusted w pollen around week 4, grown till week 11

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gave out some samples to people a while back, starting to get reviews back....
sativa lovers like it alot..... enjoy the sweet flav, they say that even tho the buds arent super dense they burn well and evenly, one person vaporizes only & likes it, the are sativa lovers...

a younger guy (early 20's) i gave it to wasnt' as fond of it, altho he liked the flav & smoke said it wasnt potent enough for his liking
ime he prefers heavy couch locky herb, more kushy & indica dom...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
driz bx mama taking her time drying out, popped about a dozen seeds from a single lower branch bud... ya hundreds..... driz bx in full effect, ill be looking for the super fruity less stretchy more frosty and pineappley cinderella 99 & white widow leaning pheno's.... when i get around to cracking these seeds. will be fun, ill probably pop 60 or so, get a nice big sample. that's a ways off tho.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice work man, that's plenty of beans to play around with! :respect: That Flo x Drizella is gonna be amazing... if ya got any extra... you know ;) Much love man! SL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so, i've popped and sexed a batch of drizella bxs, about to transplant them into organic soil and flower them out, will update this thread with pics as things get interesting for the drizf2

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks ph patrol...

the drizella bx's i made last year and popped a while back are flowering now, 6 weeks in... structure on most of them is poor imo, kind of lanky like sativas but denser buds than the sativa leaning pheno's of original seed batch. one very sweeet candy bubblegum smelling, one VERY VERY floral like hyacinth flowers, and one with very little smell but NICE bud structure forming some tall narrow colas.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey AM
How did your driz bx's finish like please share.

about to harvestt them... will grab somme pics asap...
some nice different smells in there... one is totally floral like hyacinth flowers.... one is super sweet sickenly sweet even candy smells.... another is kinda hazey and spiicey but with nicer structure than sativas in the first gen seed batch...
overal the good smelling phenos had poor structure and the spicey hazey phenos had better structure.
if i backcross agian I'll need to select the male based on smell AND structure, and female on mostly smell i think....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

DRIZ BX, 2 PLANTS

picture.php

driz bx, 2 different phenotypes. hyacinth pheno on left, bubblegum candy pheno on right

Latest posts

Latest posts