What's new

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin real nice man! WHat kind of scents are you getting off of them? :respect: SL

duuuuude
it's crazy in there, as i'm sure u kno....
the vanilla/candy scent has gotten so sweet almost sickening, almost a "medicine" smell....
on the lanky driz gals, more like a spice haze pine smell,also very "green" smelling still on some of the lanky phenos... hopin they bulk up and show their tits soon. (pardon my vulgar expression)

lots and lots of seeds on thee driz bx momma, many more than i expected :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry nephro..... not yet,

i will say that these ladies REEEEEK like so many things for just 4 pheno's, lots of pine/sour citrus smell goin on, lots, im guessin that's mostly from the stretchy pheno's as there is also a super hella sweet almost sickening sweet smell of dank sweeeeet tropical fruity (not berry at all, but like a pineapple/mango ) candy

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dropping the lucas formula to half strength and feeding with gro tek monster bloom (o - 50 - 30) plus drip clean, floralicious plus

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty edro....

next up on the driz pollen chuck is chunky diesel (chocolate chunk x sour D) and one or more of my flo crosses.

pollen will be controlled dusted on plants in the crucial cup colosseum thread in my sig.

that will give me 5 crosses w driz: drizella bx, flo x drizella, chunky D x drizella, (flo x ogk) x drizella, and (flo x grim) x drizella.
also a possibility is tang. x driz

and plenty of driz pollen to gift out and use in the future.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
driz update

driz update

finally got around to snapping some pics, they aren't top notch, but yall get the idea....

first two pics of the strechy pheno's of drizella, still lots of white hairs, these ladies will need an extra week or so im guessing:

picture.php

picture.php

next two pics are of my "picks" of the litter, 5 plants all have this "look" denser nugs, quicker finish (more hairs red at this time), less stretch, sweeter smell:

picture.php

picture.php

and this last pic is for Nephrosis, since ya were askin to see the seeds:
picture.php

^^fuzzy piece of shit picture, can u even see the swoll up calyxes growing seeds inside them? this is the driz bx mama.

Disobey

Ay caramba! Avi you the man. Can't wait to see them on the chop. Keep up the good work.

P.s. I love your getto colosseum..

Drift13

I too am wondering if any of these beans are going to make it to seedbay and/or serverfund? Been following along for a while and really like what I see.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drift13, i do plan on sending some of the driz bx's to the server fund, dont hold ur breath tho, prolly a month away.

Drift13

I have all the time in the world to wait....I'm retired. :D What I don't have much of is $$ So this will give me a chance to put some $ away. Thanks.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so much phenotype variation, altho 5 plants are of the "more mature" group now, 3 smell more spicey hazey and 2 are more sweet fruity sweet sweet fruit candy.
then i have 2 groups of more stretchy phenos also, one group is far behind, could perhaps flower another 3 weeks in my opinion. some of these have a very piney stink, some more spicey sweet and fruity.
still only 4 groups but lots of difference in size/smell/resin/flowering time/stretch between those 4 groups.

Disobey

so much phenotype variation, altho 5 plants are of the "more mature" group now, 3 smell more spicey hazey and 2 are more sweet fruity sweet sweet fruit candy.
then i have 2 groups of more stretchy phenos also, one group is far behind, could perhaps flower another 3 weeks in my opinion. some of these have a very piney stink, some more spicey sweet and fruity.
still only 4 groups but lots of difference in size/smell/resin/flowering time/stretch between those 4 groups.

Certainly a lot of pleasent variation. The 3 ladies I'm currently blooming are all completely different. A. resembles pheno #1 with a sickly sweet candy smell and what looks to be the biggest yeild. B. looks like pheno 2 but without the stretch, smells piney-sweet, she is finishing week 8 and has the odd orangish hair. So it will most definitely go out to week 10. And C. Doesn't resemble any of Prof P's pheno descriptions though it could be pheno#4 as it's starting to show orange hairs at the end of week 5, smell is sweet citrus. It's too early to tell if any of the 3 could be a keeper. I've currently got clones of B and C at week 3 of bloom to start cross checking my initial run. With my only clone of A destined for an institution for mutated freaks. I'm having a ball growing them out as they are all bathed in loads of glistening trich's. Can't wait to :smoke:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, week 8, nice, mine are mid week 9, and only a few looking done, im gonna macro scope them for cloudy/amber trichs on the less stretchy phenos, the ones all reded up ... on less stretchy phenos.... damn they are taking their time.

less stretch plants getting flushed now for soon come harvest.
stretchy pheno's still getting monster bloom (0-50-30) at ~230ppm (1tsp per 5 gal).
im guessing the "keeper" for me is the less stretchy most triched out and candy fruit smelling super sweet. this is most likely what dispbey and dynasty seeds are calling pheno #1.

it think a side effect of ogkush's popularity - my reaction of loving sweet sweet fruity strains like the driz, & flo.

stink still stankin all different types of ways.

one change, i was very reluctant to make but did out of necessity:
i moved all the driz from their 4x4 tent w 6oow lite to a diff. 2 x 1000w room, so they will finish under a 1k w lite in a slightly diff environment.
the tent is being used to veg my next round that just busted out of it's space badly.... upon transplanting i realized i had nowhere near enough space for my veg, and was forced to expand veg into the tent. (pheno's in the tent: "pink" pheno flo x grim, colorado tange, and a few temple flo)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
harvesting my earlier finishing drizella today, trimming them down now.

some amazing stink coming off them....
very sweet, very floral, SUPER SWEET candy vibes. with hints of sour lime
the haze spice smell has progressed almost to a cocoa or carob or coffee or chocolate.....

im taking plenty of harvest pics, just dont have a card reader on me so i cant upload them yet...... soon come.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some of the sweets are so sweet they remind me of a fermenty smell... almost like a beer smell....