What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for tuning in Prof!
better late than never :biggrin:

I absolutely LOVE the driz bx smoke I have leftover, some amazing sativa flavors in there.
in the bx i selected for sweet and fruity and i got some fruity/putrid smells from the offspring that are amazing smoke flavors, and great sativa buzz.

professor p

Veteran

I absolutely LOVE the driz bx smoke I have leftover, some amazing sativa flavors in there.
in the bx i selected for sweet and fruity and i got some fruity/putrid smells from the offspring that are amazing smoke flavors, and great sativa buzz.

Very cool!. You did a tremendous job with the documentation Avinash. :tiphat: top notch thread my friend ;)

Cheers

ive been growing drizella for a year or so.awesome stuff my pheno seems to take 10 weeks+ but well worth the wait.very spicy tropical fruit taste it sometimes smells like wd40 faintly. one of yours in there looks like mine. yours looks really nice i dig it .

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's wasup genedigger... i cant imagine many phenos of the drizella being done in less than ten full weeks, ime.

yea everything ive read about it says 8 to 9 weeks. mine gets all orange hairs at week 7 then a 2nd round of new hairs pop out by week 8 and damn does it get fatter after that. ive takin it at 8weeks but the tri. are still realy clear.by ten weeks ive got milky 1s.thats awesome you got to try that many phenos. another grower had the seeds an only gave me 1 cut and they have since scrapped the rest so i never saw their other phenos.thanks for all your pics now i got to see some of them.i suck with the computer thang otherwise id post pics of mine.

i know that sounds crazy that they scrapped em all but they were new to the scene and i dont think they understood the importance of running strains multiple times.i know i dont grow stuff 100% the 1st round.practise makes perfect.i wonder if the white widow in drizella is makin it pop extra white hairs at the end of flower?i have greenhouseseeds ww. and 1 pheno i run likes to pop new hairs towards the end of flower.im not sure if thats the same whitewidow thats crossed into drizella though.my drizella seems to like the nutes.i can feed her more than my other strains.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
very spicy tropical fruit taste it sometimes smells like wd40 faintly. one of yours in there looks like mine. yours looks really nice i dig it .[/QUOTE said:
WD40 that's a first time hearing that.WD does have a distinct smell though.

Great bunch of posts

Jhhnn

Veteran

Just yesterday, I pulled out a tad of what you gave me, just for variety. Smooth & kinda nutty on the way in, pine & menthol the other way. Very potent. Great old school high, rushy at first, which I like. A little edgy & then whoosh! A coupla tokes is all I want.

Thanks again. Hope you prosper on the western slope.

my approach is very very organic.the soil is alive!i get some wacky aromas sometimes.theres an awesome article somewhere online by dj short about the terpene content of cannabis and how it effects the way thc is absorbed into body.

Latest posts

Latest posts