What's new

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

nephrosis

ya. u should def. be keepin notes nephro... & label your individual plant..... so u kno.... oh the red bluberry kush is the keepr...
also, w the driz, i gots plenty of help, vstagger leev growing it out already did the pheno hunt..... the dynasty seeds site says only 4 major phenos.... altho a good amount of diversity between them.

Yea i checked out that site and i was reading about the 4 diff phenos on driz, so made me want to start and look at mine :) im going to start taking notes and labeling. although i know exactly what the plants are i can easily add info the the label of stuff that i can use on the next grow :D

Iv noticed the pheno between my plants specificly the 2 trainwrecks i have. 1 is long and lanky, getting super tall. while the other is short and stalky, but super bushy and the leaves are the same.

Time for me to think about saving for school, want to get a minor in botany

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pollen stud update: im guessing one week tops and ill have all the pollen i need from the drizella male...
2ntk2sk.jpg

here he is....^^^

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pollen stud

pollen stud

n6xpg0.jpg

these 2 pics of the male were taken a few days ago, so he is even farther along than shown.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shake the male parts into a plastic baggy or better yet a glass jar.
im using a small glass jar.

i like this method:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=243320

altho this plant, in its lil 1gal container, is so small that i just left it and am collecting the pollen off branches that connect (eventually) to roots.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty edro, its cool watching these male parts open up every few hours there's another poppin

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a lil peek @ the ladies... one of these lucky gals gonna get dusted w mr stud's pollen.
picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
& that male has started smelling very hazy... spicy... w a hint of citrus & skunk. hope i made the right choice for the daddy, i remember choosing him based on node structuring and branching tendencies compared to the other males... as well as slightly stickier stems. should be all good.

nephrosis

& that male has started smelling very hazy... spicy... w a hint of citrus & skunk. hope i made the right choice for the daddy, i remember choosing him based on node structuring and branching tendencies compared to the other males... as well as slightly stickier stems. should be all good.

OOOO if u dont get more drizella seeds what do you think you might pollinate? any ideas?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
def wan hit up driz, maybe a ssh, thinking like goes w like, 2 sativas, perhaps hit up one of the flo crosses w it... that makes sense, just to continue upon that line of work. duno whatelse, sumn.

nephrosis

i say if your drizellas are really something special, why not cross it with something else you have that is really special? honestly i would love to see a ssh driz or if you get any heavy indica strains why not do a nice little hybrid of yourown and start your own strain?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, i def wanna make more driz seeds, thats really the point, if i do that i can continue using driz as pollen stock or females to breed w.
when that time comes ill fill u in @ whats goin where.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Avi Collects Drizella Pollen

Avi Collects Drizella Pollen

picture.php

decided to cut half the plant up an stick them in a jar of water, put a layer of aluminum foil under it, so the one main stalk still (ultimately) attatched to roots, and all the other branches in h20 are all hangin over the foil where pollen will fall & get collected.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 plants in the tent

2 plants in the tent

when you say widow.. do you mean old skool widow? like an afghan kinda smell?
sifted: ya driz has got some widow in her, off the top of my head its (c99x white widow) x (c99 x romulon)
c99 being cinderella99, to avoid future confusion.
:)

picture.php

^^ less stretchy pheno, bulking up steadily, has a fruity vanilla citrus smell, less hazey spice....

:woohoo:

picture.php

^^^ stretch monster drizella phenotype, more hazy fruity smell, no vanilla hints yet, less bulk

hafta pick a lucky lady or two for that pollen....

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
The one with the less bulk so far will take off @ week 6 or 7... Both my buddy and I both experienced this with a pheno in the Drizella. She may go up to 10 weeks, but worth every second spent on her. If that's the one, she should smell like a pine tree by the end of it all!

On another note, lookin real good in there man!! :respect: Cant wait to see the finished nuggets. Much love, SL

Latest posts

Latest posts