What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks canna woop, im trying to give constant updates to watch these plants progress along. check the flo crosses thread for a lil back story to all that... lol

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

did some light defoliating in the driz tent, noticed a distinct smell of menthol, licorice and vanilla from the stems being rubbed and fan leaves plucked off.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update

update

Day 20, stretch is officially over, budset is in full effect now, dont think i will have to tie down plants any more, they are filling the space nicely, every plant will have multiple tops. There are 2 plants that are untopped, altho they have been tied down to give more light to bottom branches and even out the canopy.

top down on the driz tent:
picture.php

drizella:
picture.php

everything goin according to plan, one more regular feeding, then they will taste the kool bloom liquid for the first time.

nephrosis

Damn dude! lookin good, what kind of defoliation do you do? i have a small space and a good amount of plants so i want maximized nugs on the plant for the space.

they look super sexy my dude

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks vertigo, glad yall stopped in & took a peek in my tent.
nephrosis, i only defol smaller "sucker" branches & nodes at the bottom of the plant, and fan leaves wont be removed until later in flowering.
how i filled the space w plant matter was thru LST & training, i pop holes in the rim of my buckets and tie branches down using gardening twist-ties.( plastic coated wire). this is done in veg & during stretch so that when stretch happens lower branches recieve better light & often those branches stretch to become part of the canopy of buds. like the one untopped plant pictured, i pulled it to one side, smaller branches reach up to canopy, main top does not stand high above canopy....
hope that helps nephrosis

wasup ismoke.kush, thanks for tuning in, glad your posts are showing up now

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the most stretchy of the driz have the best smell from rubbing stems.... sweet & very floral & fruity

nephrosis

yes ty!!!! i needed that, i was debating on taking off some fanleaves but now i just re-arranged them so the nodes are ontop and the fan leaves are underneath. i think ill end up taking off the undergrowth to allow more upper growth now. i think i have enough stretch on my babies

TY VM!!! Merry Christmas!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad it helped, in veg i just lst and the training does all the work so i dont defol much at all in veg.
my2c as always

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also check this sticky for more pics & info @ dynasty strains, drizella & blue heron perhaps others

vstagger leev killin it:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839
page 34: he starts some driz & blue heron (blue magoo bx)
& he says:
Anyone interested in a seed company that has some amazing west coast genetics should check out Dynasty Seeds.
post #700 he sings in praise of the high from driz, claiming it as a keeper, saying it went 10 weeks.
& page 52 some amazing pics of drizella & blue heron in mature flowering.

Last edited:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yah bro!! you will surely find some amazing plants in there... look out for the stretch on one of those pheno's, through the roof!! BUT it's the most amazing herb i've smoked in a year. Much love man, the ladies are looking great, cant wait to see the progression. :tiphat: SL

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ty SL, glad you came thru to see my lil show goin here. its exciting to see these genetics creep out into the growing community

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
driz smelling more citrusy & fruity today, didnt notice the monthol/licorice thick flavor as much in there today as before, either way; really looking forward to this smoke after SL's shinning review of the finished product. Also i have some much larger drizella plants flowering in larger containers now in a vert setup, so more driz meds are def in my future...
also took some clones off the bottoms of these lil ones right after they flipped, rooting now, so its in production now, keepin the driz around and lookin out for the super stretchy pheno... all lookin nice tho.

I went in to tuck a few fan leaves back & give some nutes (8/16 lucas w koolbloom @ 5ml per gal)
the less stretchy phenos are bulking up nicely as well. lookn nifty in there right about now, the show is really about to begin; I feel.

also i thought that anyone insterested in drizella would appreciate this page, if somehow they missed it:
http://dynastyseeds.com/Drizella.php

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

stretchiest pheno of driz in the tent, the stretchy ones smell like citrus & maybe a touch of camphor, but no hints of vanilla & less swelling happening compared to the less strechy phenos (that seems obvious)

picture.php

^^^same untopped driz i posted a pi of b4 pulled to one side to level out the canopy, this is not the stretchiest of phenos, its bulking up quicker than them, looking nice definitely smelling of vanilla & citrus at this point of growth.

here's a nice pic of the entire tent doin its thing right now:
picture.php

^^^kinda bright, but gives a nice visual of the drizella at this point in the show...

another pic of the entire tent:
picture.php

now dont forget that there are 3 plants (also from seed) in the tent that are NOT driz, so if you see some much wider, less sativa looking leaves in the canopy, those are me & my pals flo x white ogk cross, they have a week or so more of veg under their belts than the driz, so they filpped into flowering a lil quicker.
I dont wanna get off topic w these 3 plants but did wana let yall kno they are in the mix w the drizellas; but as time goes on and they show their differences, I will post a pic or 2 of them.