What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Drizella from Dynasty Seeds

vertigo0007

Ever leave em in the dark for a day before flip? Tried 7 days once. Hermed 2 cataract kush on me. Damn hermanized seeds!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have induced flowering w extended darkness before, decided not to go that way this time. i have found that using 18 hours of light instead of 24, plants generallyflip quicker from 18 ino flowering than from 24 into full flower...
my2c
nanners are a pain 4 real sometimes.... always be lookin

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

day 2 flowering, should be sexing plants soon

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
found one certain female and a couple that are looking like males... nothing trashed yet

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
culled some males today, poor pics but you get the idea:

these are the guys that got trashed.

picture.php

^
this is the guy that im keeping around to chuck pollen from, chose it because of tighter node spacing than other males, good smell when stems are rubbed, and it seems like it will make multi-tops well (better than other males)

top view of the choice male:
picture.php

and the tent with the ladies, enjoying a lil more elbow room :)

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that choice male is in its new home, slightly less potent light on it, and simpler one-part nutes now till the pollen is chucked.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pulled another 2males out, almost 50/50 now, think i got them all, only a couple questionable ones left in the tent
stretch is def happening right now, few some Si today w the lucas formula to strengthen those stretching stems, some plants may have as many as 6 tops, depending how apical dominance kicks in, trying to keep them as spaced apart during this time as possible

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 more males trashed, pretty sure that part is over now....
still stretching.
pollen stud is a safe distance from the young ladies
:)

Disobey

Avinash my Man. I just joined the icmag community to sub into your grow. I've got some Drizzela in the works at the moment. I'm two weeks from sticking my ladies into 12/12; they've been vegging for 4 weeks. Very excited to watch you grow.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good 2 have u here disobey, glad i could lure you in!! :) There is plenty of good vibes and knowledge here so don't be ashamed to wander away from my lil tent thread to discover what all is out there.

what size containers & light are you using? size room?
just curious

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 10 update

day 10 update

Day 10
plants have put on some height during stretch, i even curved one very tall untopped plant entirely over...
not many preflowers forming yet.... just a few hairs here & there. also, snatched one more boy by its botanical testicles. & i do believe that is the last of them.
They were just fed today, lucas formula plus silica & floralicious.

picture.php

^ birds eye view of the tent, pic taken thru a pair of grow goggles.

picture.php

^closer in view. also thru the frames of the goggles.

:dance013:

:tiphat:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Love watching plants go from start to finish. Very great job Av. Will be tagging along on this one.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad 2 have u here chubbynugs
i enjoy constantly updating, so its not just 4 pages from start to finish (altho i've seen some killer start to finish grows in under 5 pages 4 sure.)
thanks 4 tuning in!

Disobey

I'll be flower/finishing them in 6lt square pots, (6lt = 2 Gallons; almost). Currently they're vegging under a 220 watt PL55 floro light. They will be flowered under 600w wing hood. I'm working on finish off the last of my biobizz nutes before the switch to coco.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool, interesting you're goin under a 600w just like me.
hope all goes well, ill have some fresh update soonish.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 14

day 14

:tiphat:

whole tent shot:
picture.php

^bottom left of this pic you can see a plant w a blue plant label in it, there are 3 plants from a diff seed batch in this room, a few weeks older than the drizella, they are flo crosses i made. they are flipping into flowering a lil quicker than the driz, im guessing its cause they filled their containers more completely from xtra veg time

one untopped plant that stood way above canopy of low stress trained plants w short canopies & topped multiple times, so i pulled it to one side:
picture.php

still feeding lucas formula w silica & floralicious plus, stretch is ending, will start giving liquid koolbloom later this week, ill keep yall posted.

Latest posts

Latest posts