What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^ bong rips of banner for me tonight!! getting excited, since i only have about 1 oz of banner left... until harvest...luckily i have other stuff to keep me busy aswell, along with this sour d that will deff hold me over until everythings ready :joint:

pretty pointless post, but hey i thought those pics of the banner turned out pretty nice! haha

later everyone

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
In post #200, 1st pic, tall plant in the back corner, which is that? cheers
ps sweet bud shot.

Adrift

Veteran
In post #200, 1st pic, tall plant in the back corner, which is that? cheers
ps sweet bud shot.

that would be my purple kush mom!!! she has a hole 1000 watter all to her self!!!! haha

theres some pics in my album of her , in the budshots if your curious :)

very stinky perfume purp! best way i can describe it!

later!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looks great in there Adrift! What a sight that must be to walk into :tiphat: Everything looks really healthy as well mate.

What are those pots? Are they airpots? They look like them but slightly different design, sorry if you've said already, but can you save me a search :)

Adrift

Veteran
Looks great in there Adrift! What a sight that must be to walk into :tiphat: Everything looks really healthy as well mate.

What are those pots? Are they airpots? They look like them but slightly different design, sorry if you've said already, but can you save me a search :)

hey there! thanks for the kind words, im pretty sure they are airpots. i was gifted them from a friend, so ill have to ask which ones exactly they are! later!!

to everyone else! thanks alot for all the love! means alot :thank you:

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnn..........

your room is blowin up Adrift. its a dope forrest in there. everything looks beautiful

do you run a temp/humidity controller at all?

i have a C.A.P. temp/humidity controller coming tomorrow and im stoked that i wont have to turn a/c or dehumidifier on/off by hand everyday lol

Adrift

Veteran
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnnnnnnn..........

your room is blowin up Adrift. its a dope forrest in there. everything looks beautiful

do you run a temp/humidity controller at all?

i have a C.A.P. temp/humidity controller coming tomorrow and im stoked that i wont have to turn a/c or dehumidifier on/off by hand everyday lol

thanks for the kind words!!!

i run my dehuey 24 seven, so no need for humidity controller, and my ac keeps everything else controlled by its thermostat...

:thank you:

G

Guest 88950

very nice room, things are getting interesting.

.....What are those pots? Are they airpots?

those look like the hats Devo wore.............too funny that i remembered that since i wasnt a fan of the band.

Adrift

Veteran
ssh- thanks man! they sure are! im fooooking excited here! will update soon :joint:

now sorry if i sound like a idiot- but devo wore??? band???? can you fill me in :)
haha , pce!

anc0

hey man great work, enjoy seeing the set up process and equipment nearly as much as the produce!
keep it up

Adrift

Veteran
got a random update for ya guys, nothing crazy but buds are def forming ! so im happy

picture.php

picture.php

^one of these days ill get in there when the lights are out,so you can see there real colors!

picture.php

^purplekkush- so big i cant even put my arms around her!

picture.php

^my hallways are getting taken over! i need to hurry up and put nets up! lol

well, see ya all later!

G

Guest 88950

very healthy girls bro.

...now sorry if i sound like a idiot- but devo wore??? band???? can you fill me in :)
haha , pce!

haha, tells ya how much of a fan i was. wasnt sure if devo was the band name or the singer....i covered my bases.

Adrift

Veteran
farmrdale-thanks alot man! they ladies say thanks aswell :)

supersilverhaze- always nice to have ya in here! :wave:

brotherindica-nice to have you stop in!thanks for the kind words and glad to have you checking the thread out :joint:

ssh-thanks :thank you: