What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

G

GOOROO

lookin great.....

decided to try on some of those glasses the other day at the dro store and boy oh boy, how wonderfull they truly are! gotta get a pair asap, and every serious grower should

you going to the max yeild expo sun?

Adrift

Veteran
lookin great.....

decided to try on some of those glasses the other day at the dro store and boy oh boy, how wonderfull they truly are! gotta get a pair asap, and every serious grower should

you going to the max yeild expo sun?

they really do make the world of a diff! no joke, im so addicted to wearing them down there its not even funny!!!!

i had not heard of the expo, dought i will make it! sounds fun tho :thank you:

G

GOOROO

right. I want to spend so much more time in there. Its really crazy how much better you can analyze your plants under normal lighting!

gotta love it! thanks for the heads up....

every grower should have a pair not just for the eye safety from uva/b but the color correction is literally amazing.

Adrift

Veteran
gooroo- forsure! you can really see whats going on with your plants, you can tell if there the right shade of green , ect... such a nice thing to have!!!

trheim35- google the word, growgles, and they will pop up, they are glasses made for hps lighting, it takes the orange out, so that you can see the true colors of your plants :)

later everyone! updates soon :joint:

G

GOOROO

hows it lookin in there buddy

by my count your around 24 days in

I'm 22 days in with a 3k of og and ogxog fems I made

Having some slight issues still trying to dial what seems to be calmag deficiencies

Adrift

Veteran
hows it lookin in there buddy

by my count your around 24 days in

I'm 22 days in with a 3k of og and ogxog fems I made

Having some slight issues still trying to dial what seems to be calmag deficiencies

hey there! are you feeding calmag?? if so how often??

things here are looking good, been building the nets and doing some other random stuff around the room, once i finish up and clean it a little ill snap some pics!!

24 days sounds about right, i started flowering the 20th of feb, i got lots of frosty budsites starting to do there thing, so i will def get some pics soon :joint:

well later!

G

GOOROO

cal mag @ 4 ml per gal right now

around .3-.4 ec cal mag
then with additives and a + b @ 2.3 ec currently

not showing burning or over feeding but am seeing something weird with cal or mag not sure

was seeing typical light green that looks like mag deficiency though I'm thinking it wasn't and I added epsom salts. Now I've got a slight upward curl on larger fans and what not and a little bit of burning of what I would typically think calcium but due to the odd patches and the locality under the light I think its the over feed of mag then bringing it back to normal causing a burn not calcium

Adrift

Veteran
cal mag @ 4 ml per gal right now

around .3-.4 ec cal mag
then with additives and a + b @ 2.3 ec currently

not showing burning or over feeding but am seeing something weird with cal or mag not sure

was seeing typical light green that looks like mag deficiency though I'm thinking it wasn't and I added epsom salts. Now I've got a slight upward curl on larger fans and what not and a little bit of burning of what I would typically think calcium but due to the odd patches and the locality under the light I think its the over feed of mag then bringing it back to normal causing a burn not calcium

right on, i would just hit them with a and b only next water , and see how they look in a couple days, you dont want to add to much of cal or mag, until you know if you really need it!

maybe bring that ec down to 2.0 aswell, you might see a change...

sounds like you already got it figured out tho! so good luck :joint:

also, gonna go snap some pics after i blaze, been working all morning, got tons of new progress to show! so ill be back in a few with some pics!

later

Adrift

Veteran
update time

update time

hey everyone! been busy busy busy lately, but i finally snapped some pics...

a few things of done in the past week,

put up co2 and controller

hung carbon scrubber with 8 inch max fan to move the humid air out at night.. humidity was getting to be a problem, but now it is perfect .

and i put up nets on 5 of my tables, pretty much the biggest plants got the nets first, still have a few others to do later when im not so tired! these nets are custom built because of the size of the plants, so needless to say, its tedious and takes FOREVER haha, but the finished results are standing plants that are very happy!

i also updated my mom room a bit, added a t5 for my new moms, and added a exaust aswell to control humidity!

so i really got the temps/humidity dialed in now, which makes me happy!

haha

well im sure you would rather see pics, so i will upload them 5 at a time like ic requires!

picture.php

^left side of room

picture.php

^right side

picture.php

^hole room

picture.php

^burner and controller up, tank is on the ground out of the pic...

picture.php

^mom room

gonna continue on next page....

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

^moms

picture.php

^purple kush- this thing is just huge, i cant even put my arms around her. thats a commercial dehumidifier in the back round for you to get a idea on the size!

picture.php

^blockhead flower shot

picture.php

^prophet flower shot

well that is it everyone! if you wanna see more shots of the last 2 plants, check out my thread in the grindhouse section!

take care and ill be back with some updates in a bit!

pceeee

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must be walkin around with a big ass grin on yer face .... i know i would be !!! :)

lookin great brother :tiphat:

That whole room pic is SWEET !!!

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
wow.... shit is really rockin now isnt it?

ive loved watching the progress of your room the last few weeks.

such a beautiful site. this has become my fav. thread on here lately

Adrift

Veteran
dansbuds-i smile everytime i walk threw that door!!! haha, this is my dream! and it feels very very good :joint: thanks for all the kind words!

farmdalefurr-thanks alot!!! it sure is happening fast now! thats forsure!! haha

again, thanks tons for the kind words!!! im glad some ppl are enjoying my grow show :)

later!

L-Immortal

Straight uncut Canna coco for the win! Looking good over there, you keep on keepin on and we will enjoy the ride from over here :biggrin:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Damn son! That's looking spectacular :tiphat: gotta get a few of those breeze blocks for my vert grow. They're very useful those things.

Your purple kush bush :D is huge, gonna yield nicely off that.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
thats one hell of a set up. very nice. only thing i'd change is the scrubber standing up like that, it decreases efficiency. the carbon starts to compress towards the bottom from gravity which makes the top layers less dense then they should be letting the air through faster up top and slower down bellow, which seems to decrease air flow too over all in my experience.

them baby's are monsters! haha every update feels like it's the first I'm seeing everything. always incredible man, keep er goin!:tiphat: