What's new

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
petergriffen- thanks!!!

L-immortal-hell ya! canna coco for many wins :) thanks again

cody2white-:thank you:

shhh-nice to see ya stop in! im hoping for 8 to 10 oz off that purple kush, should be around that i thinkxxxxx :woohoo:

gaiusmarius-thanks for your input!!! i can see where you are coming from, however this carbon scrubber is more for moving humid air out at night the scrubbin it self... and it seems to be keeping my humidity perfect, so unless that changes i think ill leave that heavy fucker right where it is :)

funknug-ahah, thanks man! i will :joint:

G

GOOROO

hey, looking great. Please do take more pics with the lights off, its much easier to analyze colors and what not.

anyways, figured it out around here, your 8-10 ml max is dead on, I don't know why I keep thinking underfeed. Strictly adhering to cannas light feed chart for here on. with .2 ec of calmag

you using boost? and have you done pk13/14 this run or are you planning?

Adrift

Veteran
hey, looking great. Please do take more pics with the lights off, its much easier to analyze colors and what not.

anyways, figured it out around here, your 8-10 ml max is dead on, I don't know why I keep thinking underfeed. Strictly adhering to cannas light feed chart for here on. with .2 ec of calmag

you using boost? and have you done pk13/14 this run or are you planning?

thanks,its hard for me to get in there befor the lights turn on! but ill try to snap some pics in the dark once there are sticky buds :)

well stickkier then now , haha

i already hit them with one week of pk, i basically hit them with 5 ml per gallon, then just topped the water with ro for that week, to give let them tapper off the pk, def seemed to get shit rolling!

boost will be added here soon to the prophet and blockhead, but the banner still has a week or 2 befor it gets any..

thanks for checking in :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
thats one hell of a set up. very nice. only thing i'd change is the scrubber standing up like that, it decreases efficiency. the carbon starts to compress towards the bottom from gravity which makes the top layers less dense then they should be letting the air through faster up top and slower down bellow, which seems to decrease air flow too over all in my experience.

i just realized i miss read your post!!! sorry, i think you ment the scrubber in my veg room right? if so, i will hang that one eventually :) thanks and pce!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Now that is a well executed garden right there. Really awesome to see everything from pre-setup to this. May the harvest gods bless a big one on you homey, pretty sure they wil.

aod

G

GOOROO

why are you holding out on using the boost, I started using it around week 2 of bloom.

I think I missed the window to use pk, seeing as I'm now 27 days into bloom

Adrift

Veteran
why are you holding out on using the boost, I started using it around week 2 of bloom.

I think I missed the window to use pk, seeing as I'm now 27 days into bloom

cause boost is expensive as all hell, and the plants dont really need it imo until week 5 on...

:thank you:

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, moved a few plants around today...

i took the huge purple kush bush upstairs and its under a 600 watter untill i hook up a 1000 watter for her, she has her own space now and should do pretty well i thinxxx..

i also moved 3 banners off a crowded table and moved them on the table the PK was on, so now on the headies table i got 2 blockhead, 1 sourbuble, 1 prophet and 3 banners..

everyone has a little more room now and they seem happy! so check out some pics

picture.php

picture.php

^purple kush- this thing was not easy to bring up stairs threw my tiny ass panda door! haha , glad thats over!!!!

picture.php

^the i wish i had a fisheye shot!

picture.php

picture.php

.... continued

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

^headies

picture.php

^sourbubble

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^blockhead

sorry about all the orange pics! but thats when i felt like taking them tonight! haha

hope you all enjoyed, have a safe one ! and happy growing

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Always enjoying seeing this grow :tiphat: purple kush nush looking very happy in her new abode!

the i wish i had a fisheye shot!

The I wish I had this grow look :eek: lol

peace!

Zendo

Amazing grow, very inspirational to say the least.

Can't wait to watch this play out!!

Question for you about your setup, sorry if I missed it , but I did read the whole thread up till here...

Your tables are sitting on 6 blocks each? and it looks like you use something else to give the tables a ''grade'' for ease of draining...

What do you use for making that grade, and also it looks like you may use some 4x8 sheets of plywood under some , and not under others?

Do you find that you need that extra support from the ply, or are they ok without..

Thanks in advance,

z

Adrift

Veteran
Amazing grow, very inspirational to say the least.

Can't wait to watch this play out!!

Question for you about your setup, sorry if I missed it , but I did read the whole thread up till here...

Your tables are sitting on 6 blocks each? and it looks like you use something else to give the tables a ''grade'' for ease of draining...

What do you use for making that grade, and also it looks like you may use some 4x8 sheets of plywood under some , and not under others?

Do you find that you need that extra support from the ply, or are they ok without..

Thanks in advance,

z

hey there! thanks for stopping in! i think i can answer those questions for you..

i have 4X8 boards under everytable. i just didnt have them under some of the tables in the first few pics. but now they ALL have a sheet of wood underneath, that way i can walk on the table if needed...

as for the blocks, i use 6 normal center blocks. then i use the slabs to make my angle, basically its 3 slabs on each brick at the top then 2 in the middle then 1 aat the bottom :)

if that didnt make sense let me know and ill re explain it!

let me know if that answered you or not! later :joint:

and thanks for stopping by! :thank you:

Zendo

great! thanks!!

I'm about to move into a new space, and this will be a great solution for me.

I'll just be over here, watching the show... :lurk:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Just read the whole thread and god damn if you aren't living a dream of mine :D
Nice build info and pics and stunning plants :good:
Tagged up for the rest of ya cranking show :lurk:
:joint:

Adrift

Veteran
zendo- glad i could help! you willl dig the slanted tables forsure!!

boom-nice to have you! glad your digging the thread!!! take it easy :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
update

update

hey all!

i snapped some pics today, mostly of just 2 plants, but i snapped a few shots of the room aswell..

hope you like!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^banner! sorry there not the best shots! ill try to snag one without orange light next time!! but trust me, they are frosting up very nice! and getting gooey and thick.. i love this plant forsure!

gonna have to continue in 2 more post on account of how many pics i have so continuedd..... :)