What's new

***DrBud Takes CFL SOG to the Next Level***

Mr.Bitti

Hey doc i got a set of girls starting the 3rd week of flowering. Ive been having some nitrogen issues on some 6" pots. and after seeing a friends grow recover from N deficiency quick after transplant. i thought id transplant and see if that helps out. However someone told me it would not be wise to transplant if im already 3 weeks into flowering because the plant would focus on growing roots instead of producing buds. just wanted to ask for some help, im sure you're the man to clear my doubts.

heres the plants

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Some Purple Skunk x Mango.....SOG

Some Purple Skunk x Mango.....SOG

This is my Purple Skunk x Mango gurls runnin thru SOG....the taller gurls are 13 Dayz old....the others are 3-5 dayz @ 12/12

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
Mr.Bitti said:
Hey doc i got a set of girls starting the 3rd week of flowering. Ive been having some nitrogen issues on some 6" pots. and after seeing a friends grow recover from N deficiency quick after transplant. i thought id transplant and see if that helps out. However someone told me it would not be wise to transplant if im already 3 weeks into flowering because the plant would focus on growing roots instead of producing buds. just wanted to ask for some help, im sure you're the man to clear my doubts.

heres the plants

What the temp ?RH? in there.....they look like they can't transpire (breath)

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
to add on to the doc's ?'s: what kind of soil is that in? looks like some perlite might get more O2 into the situation... transplanting in flower isn't the best case scenario, but u may need to any ways if your soil mix is bunk...

Mr.Bitti

temps are about 65-75 and rh goes from 30-50. I i got my ph control kit in the mail this week and runoff ph was at around 4.5. i flushed them and brought runoff ph to 6.0. tonight will be 24 hours since flush, i hope that fixes it. I will post up again tomorrow. Thanks for your help!!

well, i thought i would finally stop in to say hi.ive been watching your oasis for a while now and i must say,looking good there doc...

jimbob420

Dr. bud, where did u get that tub that holds all ur bottles? I have been trying to find one that fits my cab and is deep enough and our cabs are roughly the same size, can you give me the dementions of the plastic tub?

Thanks and congrats I think your little demo here put a lot of shit talkers to sleep, looks to me like those "plantlets" are doing pretty good, just chopped one of my three headed skywalker monsters so thanks for the help on that too!

Haggis123

jimbob420 said:
Dr. bud, where did u get that tub that holds all ur bottles? I have been trying to find one that fits my cab and is deep enough and our cabs are roughly the same size, can you give me the dementions of the plastic tub?

Thanks and congrats I think your little demo here put a lot of shit talkers to sleep, looks to me like those "plantlets" are doing pretty good, just chopped one of my three headed skywalker monsters so thanks for the help on that too!

It looks to me like an underbed storage box....just google underbed storage box. They come in various sizes.

Dr i am currently putting together a box like yours and wanted to know about how you put your lights together. I was wondering how you had it wired and what kind you use. i have like 4 plugs and thats too much:-\

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
mindlessonez said:
Dr i am currently putting together a box like yours and wanted to know about how you put your lights together. I was wondering how you had it wired and what kind you use. i have like 4 plugs and thats too much:-\

It's all in the thread Bro.....use the filter button and only read my posts

roughnice420

Got a Q for you Dr. Bud

Got a Q for you Dr. Bud

Hey Dr. Bud, if you don't mind me asking, in your experience with a given strain, will a clone stretch more or less during flowering in comparison with the same plant from seed if flowered at the same height (or # of nodes)? The reason I ask, I just finished up my 1st ever SOG which I started from seed. During the process, I established mothers of the phenos I wanted, and am now getting ready to do the process again with clones (your cloning method worked killer for me btw, 100% success, many thanks!)

Just trying to get in the "ballpark", would you flower the clones shorter, same, or taller than the original seed plant was flowered at?

Thank you!

Ryu

Hey Roughnice, in my experience, once plants have shown sex they don't tend to stretch quite as much as if you flower them straight from seeds or at least before they have shown sex.

I wouldn't expect clones to stretch any more than the mother seed did.

Hope that helps

DrBudGreengenes

Veteran
lil' update for the New Year

lil' update for the New Year

Some of the ladies....
Purple Skunk x Mango

Purple Skunk x Mango

Sour Creek

Sour Creek

Purple Skunk x Mango

Latest posts