What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***DrBud Takes CFL SOG to the Next Level***

Northernhemis

Really Good Thread all of Your Threads is real good ! when i were going to start growing myself for like 5-6 years ago i stumbled upon your perpetual cfl grows and i must say it does really work even overe here in northern europe !

i built a stealth cab with cfls and packed it full really full it worked i even bought a secret jardin lodge and an hps and several cfls and experimented , adapting the perpetual sea of green with homebuild Dwc buckets 4 in my lodge 2 every week in 2 every week out and 4 growholes in each bucket well some were 5 just some easy nutes and voila it does really work ! i am impressed with the results !

In the future im building some stealth cabs and just gonna use led and cfls just because they actually work fine i had more problems with the hps in cooltube than with cfls .

Thanks for your Ideas And Handicraftship for theese years now when ive finaly made an account ..

Tobacco and chili growing this year i might start work as an janitor for the police here in the north real soon (not in the us ) you know when there are few worksites out there when you have to find work at the policestation :good:

Have a blast and hope youl travel to northern europe sometime its real cool over here !

Best regards from North Sweden

Latest posts

Latest posts