What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
holy shit... what's happened out my life.... i don't understanding nothing in my coltivation.... i have problem to squeeze four plant in 24"x24"
i think most would have a problem sticking 4 plants in a 24" x 24" space not much room to work with , i got 4 plants in a 60" x 60 " area

Epod

well done M8 nice grow thanks for all the info u have shared with us all hope u get a nice return for all your troubles can u let us know what the average bud size was Plz

DrFever

Veteran
Doc has been MIA for the past couple days!!! Must be gearing up for the big chop!!!!!:biggrin:
Well that and just taking it easy hahaha how goes it LED

well done M8 nice grow thanks for all the info u have shared with us all hope u get a nice return for all your troubles can u let us know what the average bud size was Plz
Thanks Epod and will take pictures of harvest so everyone can see bud sizes and final weights
well this morning lights were on for the last time its now darkness for them girls prior to chop so getting things all geared up for that dreaded trim something i am not looking forward to.
Got to be the worst part of growing :laughing:
Anyways took some pictures, as lights shut off keeping rooms 60 -65 with constant fresh air now
The buds are extremely Rock hard heavy and sticky :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF3880.jpg
    DSCF3880.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF3881.jpg
    DSCF3881.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3891.jpg
    DSCF3891.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3894.jpg
    DSCF3894.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 11

vukman

Veteran
Dude...looking at those pics..........My bud is getting rock hard and heavy.. If I look too long...might get sticky too!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!! ahahah ROFL>>:D........Yeah, I know, I'm a sick bastard...LOL

nephrosis

omg i wish i was your friend irl!!! jesus dude, what i would do just to smoke a blunt of your bomb looking stuff.... fuuuuuuuuuuck!

good work dude, im super envious

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks happy yup the dreaded trimming has commenced here are a few pics lol enjoy all sticky shat already got me some finger hashing and just started lol

Attachments

• DSCF3915.jpg
    DSCF3915.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF3924.jpg
    DSCF3924.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3925.jpg
    DSCF3925.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF3928.jpg
    DSCF3928.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 10

vukman

Veteran
LOL....bro.... please go to Homey D and get some disposable gloves bro.......ahaha... damn,, you look like Molly Maid with those damn rubber dishwashing gloves! ahahah...LMAO..;)

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Thanks happy yup the dreaded trimming has commenced here are a few pics lol enjoy all sticky shat already got me some finger hashing and just started lol

now we are talking!!! how many hours you been trimming?? how many plants have been "murdered":biggrin:

DrFever

Veteran
LOL....bro.... please go to Homey D and get some disposable gloves bro.......ahaha... damn,, you look like Molly Maid with those damn rubber dishwashing gloves! ahahah...LMAO..;)

hahaha yea man i use one dish washing glove to hold stems as i trim i dunno what is with the latex gloves i bought fcking ripping like nothing so said fck it on with molly maid glove on one hand lol :laughing:

TheArchitect

Veteran
hahaha yea man i use one dish washing glove to hold stems as i trim i dunno what is with the latex gloves i bought fcking ripping like nothing so said fck it on with molly maid glove on one hand lol :laughing:

Yep, latex a nitrile gloves rip once they start getting too coated in resin.

I just stopped wearing gloves, but I stank like dank fo a week straight.

DrFever

Veteran
Someone is going to be VERRY happy..

What kind of numbers you expecting outa this rip?

I got allot of trimming to do yet just taking a break right now lol i never really thought about how much i would make from the looks of things guessing anywhere from 5.5 - 7 pounds i got two 32x72 screens full and only did 2 plants thinking i might run out of screens lol might have to rip to rona and make some screening material tonight here is what room looks like presently lol :tiphat: averaging 2.0 - 3 hrs per plant time to trim average bud as i weighed a few will be 1/4 0z - just over 1/2 oz dry
But to your answer pretty sure i hit 6 pounds from 12 plants

Attachments

• DSCF3911.jpg
    DSCF3911.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts