What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
Thanks everyone can't wait till there done
lookin mighty fine there Doc, 7lbs though, G'Luck
thanks scrogger yea i can see possible 7 pounds being 5 x 15 table all my prior grows plants achieved 10 - 15 0z dry
so with my calculations even on low end for say 9 0z dry per plant it gives me 6.75 pounds in the next 10 days things will look way different lol as well once plants are out of the scrog table and pictures on there own will show actual what they look like when taking pics i am missing lots of back end of table in reality your seeing 3/4 of the screen The pictures are really deceiving?? there are ton of bud sites just below scrog level as well :tiphat:

a pic of some buds we don't see i'll see if i can back in corner take some pics facing the other way lol cause pictures don;t see them ones, most pictures will only see the taller ones not the 4 - 6 " ones hiding out lol

Attachments

• DSCF3676.jpg
    DSCF3676.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
Thanks everyone can't wait till there done
thanks scrogger yea i can see possible 7 pounds being 5 x 15 table all my prior grows plants achieved 10 - 15 0z dry
so with my calculations even on low end for say 9 0z dry per plant it gives me 6.75 pounds in the next 10 days things will look way different lol as well once plants are out of the scrog table and pictures on there own will show actual what they look like when taking pics i am missing lots of back end of table in reality your seeing 3/4 of the screen The pictures are really deceiving?? there are ton of bud sites just below scrog level as well :tiphat:

a pic of some buds we don't see i'll see if i can back in corner take some pics facing the other way lol cause pictures don;t see them ones, most pictures will only see the taller ones not the 4 - 6 " ones hiding out lol
I love the white color of those buds

vukman

Veteran
*shakes fist*..........damn you!!!!! LOL......just look at the frost on those babies....so freaking jealous over here, I've turned a deep, dark, Nitrogen toxicisty green with envy!! ;)

Awesome looking brother...just fucking amazing!! :yes:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks yea its a really nice white strain extremely frosty
hiya,,looking very nice doc,,pics can be a bitch,,my garden is 11ft long but in pics dont give proper scale,,larger areas look small etc i am aware this is lot to do with my shit camera and even worse photo skills lol but camera never lies,,now my original estimate of your final yield,,lol i am not going to be that far off of course i hope you prove me wrong [with more of course],,all my recent sadly gone but at least gone to the people that need it most,,keep safe doc,,great work,,peace and regards s2:tiphat:

DrFever

Veteran
Hey all start of day 47 gave the girls there final Zinc and iron foilage spray today fed them yesterday friday i will give them just water shutting lights down on monday.
Then giving plants 48 hrs of darkness prior to start of chop will update some pictures on Thursday
So 52 days + 2 days of darkness for flowering period

vukman

Veteran
Better get lots of rest my friend...gonna be a lot of work to be done there..........and needless to say....some of those disposable coveralls...;)

DrFever

Veteran
Yo Vuk just don;t forget the beer???? when you come over to help and please pick up some alcohol

That is going to be a task! And wow - short flower time. My current crop (a local hybrid I believe, California Orange x Skywalker) runs about 67 days from 12/12..

Do you notice any differences with having a 48hr dark period vs not? First time I ran this strain, I left it in darkness for 48hr, this time around I didn't have the ability to do so, as some still-going strains weren't ready, so it had to be chopped without darkness.

DrFever

Veteran
That is going to be a task! And wow - short flower time. My current crop (a local hybrid I believe, California Orange x Skywalker) runs about 67 days from 12/12..

Do you notice any differences with having a 48hr dark period vs not? First time I ran this strain, I left it in darkness for 48hr, this time around I didn't have the ability to do so, as some still-going strains weren't ready, so it had to be chopped without darkness.
Well to be honest i have done the 73 hr dark period with kush strains and seen a difference in potency this 48 hrs will be the first for this strain

Ha, I just pulled down three lights by myself.

Pretty shitty week that was...

Looking good doc
Thanks yea not looking forward to it worse thing about growing is trimming specially hand trimming , just hate them trim machines for indoor out door is one thing but to a good eye you can tell the difference between them :biggrin:

vukman

Veteran
Bro, on top of a bunch of other shit, I got Hep C from dirty needles....but not the type you think...LOL........

I was on one of my 'federally granted vacations' and decided to have some art work done......just to pass the time and all that...well.....guess what... YUP..dirty needle..:-( Fucking joint house tattoo gun gave it to me so...................needless to say, I do not drink any more.

I think I mentioned my friend who was in ICU as well.. almost lost a man who I've considered a brother for 30 years because he didn't want to quit the juice so yeah, I don't even take a celebratory drink for anything any more either. I did though at my grandmother's grave but.....if that was the one that would have did me in, I would drop in an instant for that woman!

TheArchitect

Veteran
Thanks yea not looking forward to it worse thing about growing is trimming specially hand trimming , just hate them trim machines for indoor out door is one thing but to a good eye you can tell the difference between them :biggrin:

Yea as of now I refuse to use a machine, I barely even let my friends help lol.

I'm picky on my trim, and I hate seeing nugs on the ground, so I do it all myself. Soon though I'm going to need help as I plan on doubling my lights.

My buddy and a few of his friends forked over 13k for a trimming machine, you can do pounds quick, but your right, quality suffers no matter what, especially bud shape since they have to dry on a rack.

I trim off branches that are manageable, take big scissors cut fans off, and all protruding sugar leafs in half leaving only sugar coated goodness, then they get a fine trim and hung in bundles of branches. The buds just look soo much nicer when you handle them with care.

medicalmj

Veteran
Yea as of now I refuse to use a machine, I barely even let my friends help lol.

I'm picky on my trim, and I hate seeing nugs on the ground, so I do it all myself. Soon though I'm going to need help as I plan on doubling my lights.

My buddy and a few of his friends forked over 13k for a trimming machine, you can do pounds quick, but your right, quality suffers no matter what, especially bud shape since they have to dry on a rack.

I trim off branches that are manageable, take big scissors cut fans off, and all protruding sugar leafs in half leaving only sugar coated goodness, then they get a fine trim and hung in bundles of branches. The buds just look soo much nicer when you handle them with care.

13k, holy crap that's a lot a $. Round here we got a shop that rents em if you're a licensed care giver. Heard a friend that a lot of the store bought buds in CO were pretty generic due to the fact that they have to grow a trimmer friendly strain and then of course feed em through.

Doc - I think Addarol is what you need to trim that amount of bud, save the beer for later. On second thought, do both, nothing like good IPA and that fresh hop aroma to compliment the sweet smell of ganga!

Latest posts

Latest posts