What's new

Dr is in Da house 5 plant scrog

DrFever

Veteran
Yep, latex a nitrile gloves rip once they start getting too coated in resin.

I just stopped wearing gloves, but I stank like dank fo a week straight.

you know i can;t smell nothing presently , lst night friend popped over and said holy fck man you venting it outside hahaha dude that is just crazy kinda gives you a idea on the smell i can relate there buddy cause its so fcking sticky you brush by it your sugar coated and its hard to get off lol

TheArchitect

Veteran
you know i can;t smell nothing presently , lst night friend popped over and said holy fck man you venting it outside hahaha dude that is just crazy kinda gives you a idea on the smell i can relate there buddy cause its so fcking sticky you brush by it your sugar coated and its hard to get off lol

Too funny, I can totally relate.

Had been trimming for three days straight when my girl comes home and reminds me we have a bowling fundraiser for her cousins sports team. I clean, up completely change' douse myself in cologne and everyone still smelled my stanking ass.

As for the smell, I put some ona liquid in my humidifier and put it on full blast by my door. All my windows have that thin insulative plastic on them, it helps with smell containment and prevents condensation on the windows.

vukman

Veteran
Yep, latex a nitrile gloves rip once they start getting too coated in resin.

I just stopped wearing gloves, but I stank like dank fo a week straight.

picture.php

These work great!!!!!! Homey D specials..;)

DrFever

Veteran
LOL well vuk anything to get Er Done is what i say anyways time to get back at it

Attachments

• DSCF3918.jpg
    DSCF3918.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 10

TheArchitect

Veteran
View Image

These work great!!!!!! Homey D specials..;)

Trim for 8-10 hours a day for 5 days and then see if you want to wear gloves while trimming lol.

Sweaty, stinky palms. Loose vinyl gloves flopping around cause they arent skin tight sticking to the buds gathering leafs on the fingers and palms...

Lol, maybe that's just me, but my stem holding hand stays on the stems as much as possible, even after a few hours trimming my hands are just a little sticky, most of its on my fingernails somehow.

DrFever

Veteran
Trim for 8-10 hours a day for 5 days and then see if you want to wear gloves while trimming lol.

Sweaty, stinky palms. Loose vinyl gloves flopping around cause they arent skin tight sticking to the buds gathering leafs on the fingers and palms...

Lol, maybe that's just me, but my stem holding hand stays on the stems as much as possible, even after a few hours trimming my hands are just a little sticky, most of its on my fingernails somehow.
Yup people don;t realize when you trim a shit load of buds specially wearing gloves i have had it when taking off gloves hads are white and all wrinkly cause of sweating a being damp that is why i use the molly maid gloves there up to my elbow allowing me to get into plant and grab that stem lol not worrying about fck all hahaha
and also every time i make ico hash
funny how you see the latex finger tips ( rubber ) in ice water cause always snipping tips off lol :laughing:

vukman

Veteran

no no,, it's not just you.. I too try to wear them as least as possible. Seems like we have similar trimming styles...

Grab the stem with a couple fingers and do everything possible to keep that hand clean!!!! LOL

I have a bottle of isopropyl and the wipes as well when working too...I use the wipes cause I really can't stand the smell of that crap but yes, I really do know what you mean.....

I mentioned to doc he should get those disposable Tyvek coveralls...ahahaha..;)

Anyway.. good luck brother and you as well Architect....:)

LEDNewbie

Veteran
WOW Doc, thats already allot of bud on the screen and it doesn't even look like you have 4 plants done yet??

Get errr done son!!!:biggrin:

Epod

y use gloves at all it easy to clean your hands up after u get as much resin off finger hash :biggrin: just use surgical spirits on your hands afterwards cleans it right off well even under your nails

DrFever

Veteran
have you finished yet doc? we need close up pics...

Yes sir got everything trimmed up last night will get some close up's when i get time god dam xmass right around the corner got a shit load on my plate lol as well dropped my god dam camera as it was on end of table and bumped into it.
I here it go on but the digital viewer doesn't show any views charging batteries lets hope it works lol might have to take pictures blind :laughing:
going to be close to 1 pound dry in each of them squares i got same amount on other side as well and one and half of one full so it looks very promising
So in all honesty 6 3/4 to 7 1/2 dry pounds
buds shrivelled a bit but still holding lots of weight by sunday / monday i should have 1/2 of buds in one big bag and sweat them for 6 - 8 hrs then on final screens for 12 - 18 hrs then bag them with others following suit few days later
So i am positive i got 6 pounds for sure anymore is a plus :thank you:

Attachments

• DSCF3919.jpg
    DSCF3919.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 10

nephrosis

Jesus dude 6-7 LBS!!!!! holy crap....... im speachless.... nice job dude. always fun to have a really good harvest

DrFever

Veteran
Forgot to mention tomorrow i will be making hash with all the trimmings as well as little sucker buds i didn;t reach in back end of grow will post pics of nice compressed hashish :)

vukman

Veteran
you did all that cutting and trimming with those fancy gloves brother?? The Molly Maid specials?? DAMN!!!!! My hat's off to you..:tiphat:....LOL

Now, with you usual insults and cajoles out of the way....FUCKING AWESOME man!!!!! just an excellent haul but I've come to expect nothing less.......

MERRY CHRISTMAS

DrFever

Veteran
lol hahaha yea always had one molly maid glove on anxious to see how much hash i get from this grow going to be a big haul there as well got easy 25 pounds of trimmings / leaf etc

DrFever

Veteran
What hash process do you fancy?
will be using water and ice method going to be a all day project adding approx 3 pounds per shot then final shot being a rinse catching what i missed nothing like a big as 1" drill doing the mixing for you lol

Attachments

• picture502.jpg
    picture502.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 12
  • picture503i.jpg
    picture503i.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 16
  • picture505z.jpg
    picture505z.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 18
  • picture506.jpg
    picture506.jpg