What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Yes sir that does sound dangerous!! I wanna make some BHO from 2.0 buds and see what comes back. Will give me a rough idea of how she stacks up against other strains that I've used the buds to make strain specific BHO(GG#4, DeadHead, Kosher Kush).

DJXX

Veteran
Yeah that fucker snapped one sided and guilten them
God bless my corey and glue was not under there i would i have had a fucking raging heart attack
could have been worse, two of the best on the planet survived.....DJXX

hicksticky

Still at large...
I need me some Stardawg....... period lol.

Man that looks good dt:tiphat:

Gonna have to whip up some dabbage soon, been doing the same by separating trim by strain.... but I do have a party mix from summer.

X

Xray Kimono

I love the trail mix effect when you mix them all up before blasting.... The types of high come and go and fight for dominance... roller coaster head.. Get vertigo if you arent careful!

Peace!
Xray

DJXX

Veteran
I love the trail mix effect when you mix them all up before blasting.... The types of high come and go and fight for dominance... roller coaster head.. Get vertigo if you arent careful!

Peace!
Xray
on thing is all the transceptors in the brain get satisfied when you have several donors....i mix glue and forum buds and its the best blunt blend on the planet....whatever part of the brain the glue doesn't medicate, the forum takes care of...bigtime...try some blends...its worth a go for sure..DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

on thing is all the transceptors in the brain get satisfied when you have several donors....i mix glue and forum buds and its the best blunt blend on the planet....whatever part of the brain the glue doesn't medicate, the forum takes care of...bigtime...try some blends...its worth a go for sure..DJXX

Right! from last harvey I had a batch of Sour Kush trim and a batch of Strawberry Blue Trim and a batch of Stacked Kush and Sour Diesel xSweet Skunk trim that I mixed all up before I blasted and purged it....
Shit was a rush!

I would give my left nut to try a doob or a dab of GG4 n Forum mixed...lol... Probably both nuts....

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pics taken earlier tonight. I have them all labeled, and in the album "seeds to pop". Way to stoned from Corey w/BHO on top, to post all the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Gotta drop a huge shout out to the homie.

The 2 tips I got from DTOG that I put onto effect got me to step my game up a lot.
I can see an huge difference already. I dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch but I know I am going to break my record already.

Keep dropping them jewels and Imma keep scooping them up.

Just let me know how if I could ever repay you.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Gotta drop a huge shout out to the homie.

The 2 tips I got from DTOG that I put onto effect got me to step my game up a lot.
I can see an huge difference already. I dont wanna count my chickens before they hatch but I know I am going to break my record already.

Keep dropping them jewels and Imma keep scooping them up.

Just let me know how if I could ever repay you.

What are those two tips bro? I have wicked bad short term memory lose, lol. Glad I could help. Really I'm just passing on what I've been gifted from this site. When I first joined, the dudes in the vert forum helped me make me game tighter than ever.

Environment is everything. If you don't have pests, and your environment is in check, the plants grow themselves.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
I have been here for just under 1 year and...

You have been like a good neighbor in a rough new area.

As far a grow tips are concerned you have helped more than you prolly know.

Some of the things you have said helped me decide how to do my first glue run, which is deffo gonna give me more than I have ever got before.

I just straight up robbed your albums for the VPD charts, which led to me adding a humidifier to my tent.

Cant really say which is more important the grow tips or the moral support, but I wanted to show my appreciation for both. You da man.

Bless up.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just a little FYI for anyone who cares lol.

PoweredByHaters = hard mode
picture.php

Good ole' stihg. Still trolling like a mofo. I was gonna leave this shit alone. Until I did a little fact checking. That tard never thought of using the name I gave my hybrid "Apeshit", until he decided he was gonna troll me under his new screen name. Posts and dates tell the truth. Regardless of the bullshit that comes out of his mouth.

Just wanted it to be known that what he grows is in no relation to the seeds I made. I feel bad for the guy that he got the seeds from, because he's making him look bad. Rant over. :moon:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's some seeds I just popped, some seedlings, and a few new cuts I got to root, and are vegging right along. Just got the cut of Deadhead OG I used to run a lot back. Can't wait to get her into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php