What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

That's crazy a guy is trolling you? I missed the story what was he doing and who is this hard mode is that his old name? Nice looking garden by the way, hope you don't mind if i pull up a seat and see if i can learn a thing or two from you.

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
unsubscribe the thread

looking good in here DTOG!!

lol @ your troll.
you knew it was him the second he posted pics of his gear.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
but how? i click thread tools and the only option says "subscribe to thread" can you take a screenshot for me of the unsubscribe button?

There's a help section in the forum menu's I suggest you take it up there. This thread is for my grow, and the guys that enjoy being part of this thread.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Just tried my hand at grafting. Most prolly won't make it. But it was worth a try. Grafted 4 different strains onto a vegging plant. So hopefully one plant will be five strains. The duct tape in the pics is where the grafts are.
picture.php

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good stuff! Did ya manage a pretty snug fit on the two cuts? Trick is lining up the layers to match, similar size branches makes it way easy. Looks good man, youll know in a day or two if they stay perky yer in there!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
good stuff! Did ya manage a pretty snug fit on the two cuts? Trick is lining up the layers to match, similar size branches makes it way easy. Looks good man, youll know in a day or two if they stay perky yer in there!

Yeah I selected branches that matched up from the donor to the host in size. Cut at 45's and placed them together. Most looked like it was the branch I cut off, that's how good a fit they were.

Next time I think some bamboo skewers for kabob's to help hold them in place will work better.

LostTribe

Premium user
V cut works excellent helps em stay snug and supported.
View Image

side grafts with a v...

View Image

You should graft it into an apple tree so you can just eat the apples to get stoneybaloney!

Seriously though heard of this along time ago just never tried it. It does not combine the genes of the plants it simply allow one to grow off another.

Nice experiment though but just don't see the point unless you have some issue trying to root it otherwise.

When keepin it real goes wrong! Keep it OG until next time!

LT