What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

X

Xray Kimono

Just packed my first bowl of OGKB 2.0 grown my me. Shit was super greasy/sticky. Immediately started smelling OG funk, similar to the Kosher Kush I used to have. Real sharp lemon cleaner smell, but this has something else to it, a kind of fruitiness. Tasted just like it smelled. Really unique.

Felt it in my face almost instantly. I'm ripped right now from only three hits, lol. I might just have found a new #2. For me it's hard to beat the GG#4, lol. But anyway's, I think she just knocked the Forum Cut into 3rd. Thanks so much Chunky, for your compassion to the whole community.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeetah! Yeah that Kosher has that extra smell in there that makes the OG come through with a creamier(???) undertone that gives it more girth...lol

OGKB replacing the forum in the rankings huh? VERY NICE! Gonna have to find her too...

:tiphat: Peace!
Xray

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeetah! Yeah that Kosher has that extra smell in there that makes the OG come through with a creamier(???) undertone that gives it more girth...lol

OGKB replacing the forum in the rankings huh? VERY NICE! Gonna have to find her too...

:tiphat: Peace!
Xray

It's not just me either. Anyone who has tried the 2.0, says it's the best weed they have smoked(until I say even better than Glue, then they change their tune, lol).

Bout to hack my mother up later and take some cuts of her. She yields just as well as anything else I run, so it's not a hard choice to keep her in the rotation.

But Gluebreath is gonna get her turn to shine next. Got 6-8 teens vegging right now. They have 2 1/2 more weeks of veg to go, and they are already foot tall bushes.:dance013:

Really sucks that most of the stuff I run is either Glue, Cookies, or a hybrid or combo of those two strains. :biggrin:

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I would have to argue that not running bonefides sucks at least as bad, or worse

Haha, that post was my weak attempt at humor. I love all the cuts I have to work with. The thing that sucks, is I don't have a big enough veg area to house all the mothers I would like to keep.

So that limits seed pops, and I love popping seeds. Just don't have the room for the usual 40-50 mothers usually keep(no bullshit, one time I had 60+ mothers), besides having room to veg future rounds.

Nor do I have the flower space size I would like. 4k on a perpetual flip, is ideal for me. That way I have the space to run known keepers, and another room for new cuts/seed finds.

Hopefully all that will change within the next few months. :woohoo:

HOVA

Veteran
Haha, that post was my weak attempt at humor. I love all the cuts I have to work with. The thing that sucks, is I don't have a big enough veg area to house all the mothers I would like to keep.

So that limits seed pops, and I love popping seeds. Just don't have the room for the usual 40-50 mothers usually keep(no bullshit, one time I had 60+ mothers), besides having room to veg future rounds.

Nor do I have the flower space size I would like. 4k on a perpetual flip, is ideal for me. That way I have the space to run known keepers, and another room for new cuts/seed finds.

Hopefully all that will change within the next few months. :woohoo:

Sad sad day in my veg area
The tie that holds my light snapped and killed some of my babies
All of the stinky panties has passed away and few others non descripts
May we bow our heads in a moment of silence

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Sad sad day in my veg area
The tie that holds my light snapped and killed some of my babies
All of the stinky panties has passed away and few others non descripts
May we bow our heads in a moment of silence

That fucking blows!! Was it one of those yo-yo hanger piece of shit's? I hate those type. Had a few break on me, and went strictly to rope ratchets after that.

X

Xray Kimono

It's not just me either. Anyone who has tried the 2.0, says it's the best weed they have smoked(until I say even better than Glue, then they change their tune, lol).

Bout to hack my mother up later and take some cuts of her. She yields just as well as anything else I run, so it's not a hard choice to keep her in the rotation.

But Gluebreath is gonna get her turn to shine next. Got 6-8 teens vegging right now. They have 2 1/2 more weeks of veg to go, and they are already foot tall bushes.:dance013:

Really sucks that most of the stuff I run is either Glue, Cookies, or a hybrid or combo of those two strains. :biggrin:

:laughing:

MMMMm Glue and Cookies...... tough life... :biggrin:

X

Xray Kimono

That fucking blows!! Was it one of those yo-yo hanger piece of shit's? I hate those type. Had a few break on me, and went strictly to rope ratchets after that.

I dont even move my lights anymore.... I keep them bolted to studs and raise and lower my tables with a foot step pedal and pulleys.. I take no chances on lights falling anymore after the incident in'08 lol

HOVA

Veteran

Yeah that fucker snapped one sided and guilten them
God bless my corey and glue was not under there i would i have had a fucking raging heart attack

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yeah that fucker snapped one sided and guilten them
God bless my corey and glue was not under there i would i have had a fucking raging heart attack

Imagine this....... bout 6 years ago, I set up a room, new design, new equipment. Only used the 4 ft. 4 bulb t8 fixtures for the veg room. (fixtures are 4' long, about 10" wide)

Needed to cover a 6 x 6 area with light for mothers in the veg room. So I took 5 of the t8 fixtures, and mounted them side by side using boards, going width ways across on each end of the fixtures .

Mounted hooks to the boards and ceiling(4 on boards, 4 on ceiling). Used the yo-yo hangers to hold the whole thing up. Which I thought because of having 4 points of contact, would be less stress on each individual point.

Put plants under it, and all was good. I was there everyday for the next week or so. Get there one day, walk in and a yo-yo broke. Because of the weight of the thing, the other yo-yo's let go of traction, and the whole damn thing was laying on the mothers.

By sheer luck, I had a plant in a 7 gal bag, on top of a 5 gal. pail. That plant took the brunt of the fall, and by a miracle, wasn't jacked up beyond repair.

Go to fix the fucking thing, and another yo-yo snaps. I about had a seizure, because I was all by myself, with no help. I managed to set it down, got some chains, and hung the bastard the old fashioned way.

That day I ordered some rope ratchets. Haven't used a yo-yo since then. Well except for a single shop light reflector w/cfl bulb.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
That sucks HOVA...not the StinkPanties :(

Olde-fashioned way :good:@DoubleTriple.. I never used my yo-yo's, didn't trust those fuckers as soon as I opened em lol, don't like the looks of the rachets either, chains and s-hooks for me. :dance013:

HOVA

Veteran
Imagine this....... bout 6 years ago, I set up a room, new design, new equipment. Only used the 4 ft. 4 bulb t8 fixtures for the veg room. (fixtures are 4' long, about 10" wide)

Needed to cover a 6 x 6 area with light for mothers in the veg room. So I took 5 of the t8 fixtures, and mounted them side by side using boards, going width ways across on each end of the fixtures .

Mounted hooks to the boards and ceiling(4 on boards, 4 on ceiling). Used the yo-yo hangers to hold the whole thing up. Which I thought because of having 4 points of contact, would be less stress on each individual point.

Put plants under it, and all was good. I was there everyday for the next week or so. Get there one day, walk in and a yo-yo broke. Because of the weight of the thing, the other yo-yo's let go of traction, and the whole damn thing was laying on the mothers.

By sheer luck, I had a plant in a 7 gal bag, on top of a 5 gal. pail. That plant took the brunt of the fall, and by a miracle, wasn't jacked up beyond repair.

Go to fix the fucking thing, and another yo-yo snaps. I about had a seizure, because I was all by myself, with no help. I managed to set it down, got some chains, and hung the bastard the old fashioned way.

That day I ordered some rope ratchets. Haven't used a yo-yo since then. Well except for a single shop light reflector w/cfl bulb.

For fuck sake thats crazy og
I swear the the next yoyo to snapped im going to the company and snapping some Necks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
:tiphat: nice job on the tutorial....the final product look great!

curious...as i have never "dabbed" before....what is the usual dosage for a dab? trying to compare to flower material....i roll .8g joints and smoke 1/2 at a time......so .4gram of dried bud.

the foodsaver unit is holding up to all them hours pulling vacuum? nice to know as i want one for meats and well.......and buds i want to stash for some time :biggrin:

HOVA

Veteran
That sucks HOVA...not the StinkPanties :(

Olde-fashioned way :good:@DoubleTriple.. I never used my yo-yo's, didn't trust those fuckers as soon as I opened em lol, don't like the looks of the rachets either, chains and s-hooks for me. :dance013:

Yeah big bro that was a shame
I tried to save them but the smashed beyon repair

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
:tiphat: nice job on the tutorial....the final product look great!

curious...as i have never "dabbed" before....what is the usual dosage for a dab? trying to compare to flower material....i roll .8g joints and smoke 1/2 at a time......so .4gram of dried bud.

the foodsaver unit is holding up to all them hours pulling vacuum? nice to know as i want one for meats and well.......and buds i want to stash for some time :biggrin:

Dabs are intense if you've never done them before. Especially if the product comes from excellent starting material. Instant sweats, almost blacking out is common among first timers. Extremely powerful high.

The foodsaver machine works great. The containers are ok, but I have had a few break. The larger containers start to crack after multiple vacs, after the first pull put's the container under vacuum.

The smaller containers hold up well, after multiple uses. I have had a couple that the seal where the vac attachment hooks onto, fail. Then they wouldn't hold a vac. It's not a perfect set-up, but it works.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Made some BHO this morning. Only had 17g's of starting material. Here it is, after I pulled a hard vac, and had it on the heat mat for a few hours.

picture.php

Then here's a Corey Stardawg nug, after a couple weeks in a jar.

picture.php

picture.php

DJXX

Veteran
needs me some Corey dabbage...can't wait to make some BHO out of my next run of 2.0, Panties, GG#4, Apeshit #2, Karma OG #5, Corey, Deadhead and Forum...gonna put in all the popcorn from those too...lol...sounds dangerous...oh so dangerous...makes me grinnnnn..DJXX