What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Yes bro, same one. We did figure out, it's not the Chem 91' skva. But...whatever it is, it kicks ass. I'll keep it forever.

Ahhh man... In some sort of form or way, that breaks my heart and I don't want to believe you DTOG... Lol.. Shit. Oh well, at least it looks like fire!

Looks like I'm gonna have to break the news though to every one that I actually dont have the real deal... Lol.

So how did y'all end up confirming this? I have to know lol.

:comfort:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Do you think its the "other" Chem' 91, the "diesely" one? The real deal is more OG like.

I am sure you already have listened to this, but if you haven't seen the Adam Dunn show about the Chemdog you should definitely watch it, or well, listen to it. It confirms the entire true story. But truth is, no one still to this day, does not really know the true lineage of "dog bud". Just that it all started from California.

It was interesting to know that it was originally just known as "dog bud" because when you smoked it, it made you roll over like a dog lol. Then the "chem" part of it, come from them thinking it was pumped with "chemicals" back when everything was organic. So they started calling it chem dog as a joke and put the two together.

Blazeee

Veteran
Great up DTOG, thats a killer lineup that youve got in flower atm, some really lovely buds pictured there.

Im glad to hear your enjoying the cheese funk, she looking real good atm. Looks to me like the granola funk really added some vigour and weight to the cheese, you can defo see shes got some of that cheese structure though with the sideways branching at the bottom. Also good to hear she looks like she will be a quick finisher.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Man, your garden is smoking'! Id pick one out, but just everything. Much respect.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Do you think its the "other" Chem' 91, the "diesely" one? The real deal is more OG like.

I am sure you already have listened to this, but if you haven't seen the Adam Dunn show about the Chemdog you should definitely watch it, or well, listen to it. It confirms the entire true story. But truth is, no one still to this day, does not really know the true lineage of "dog bud". Just that it all started from California.

It was interesting to know that it was originally just known as "dog bud" because when you smoked it, it made you roll over like a dog lol. Then the "chem" part of it, come from them thinking it was pumped with "chemicals" back when everything was organic. So they started calling it chem dog as a joke and put the two together.

You need to go on Instagram. All the original Chem dudes(well almost all) are on there. With pics of the chems and hybrids of them. That's where you'd see pics of the skva and know what you have isn't it. Plus you'd find the info on the 413 Chem your after.

mushroombrew

Veteran
what their Instagram names DTOG?
I will follow them

#chem91skva and #dognotdawg will get you there.

It's just like searching forums before you ask old dogs the same questions.

I search out strains by hashtag daily.

Then look at user pages who grow those cuts.

Then trade lol.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I just gotta say this, cause of stuff I've been seeing here on the site. If anyone thinks any of these big name breeders are making a living selling seeds, based on sales from members of this site. I want some of what your smoking.

There are so many other canna sites and Instagram that drive sales just as much or more than this place. Instagram being the site I would consider the canna scene moving at lighting speed. Word of mouth travels fast there, and people are reppin' seed companies because they like what those companies are selling. Not because the company is popular on icmag. Our little community is but a blip on the map. Just cause there's a thread about a breeders wares, doesn't mean shit in my book. Most have given up on seedbay/seed boutique, because the market isn't there for them. Can you blame them ? When you make your living off selling seeds, vending to places where they sell, only makes sense.

DJXX

Veteran
I just gotta say this, cause of stuff I've been seeing here on the site. If anyone thinks any of these big name breeders are making a living selling seeds, based on sales from members of this site. I want some of what your smoking.

There are so many other canna sites and Instagram that drive sales just as much or more than this place. Instagram being the site I would consider the canna scene moving at lighting speed. Word of mouth travels fast there, and people are reppin' seed companies because they like what those companies are selling. Not because the company is popular on icmag. Our little community is but a blip on the map. Just cause there's a thread about a breeders wares, doesn't mean shit in my book. Most have given up on seedbay/seed boutique, because the market isn't there for them. Can you blame them ? When you make your living off seling seeds, vending to places where they sell, only makes sense.
well put my brotha, i say just be grateful you can source these genetics and quit makn a soap opera out of this site...DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Took some pics.

Cheese Funk

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD S1 "D"

picture.php

picture.php

Deer Breath

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Pink Stink

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I got a new phone/camera. Don't know if I like the pics it takes as much as the camera I have been using. What do you guys think?

Miraculous Meds

Pink Stink

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I got a new phone/camera. Don't know if I like the pics it takes as much as the camera I have been using. What do you guys think?

Same thing happened to me. I think maybe slightly different lighting or angle might be better. I usually just take a few pics at different angles, look at them later, and theres usually a good one or two to choose from. Looks like the color is darker and the pics aren't as defined because of that? Maybe try leaving the flash turned on?

The pics still look good and clear overall. Great work as always.

Are you only running one ecsd s1 right now? I need to look at what you said about the quality of the s1's vs the original cut. I was discussing the best way to find a more stable version of one of my crosses with Chimera. He suggested the best way was to self it. Ive got a few going right now, and none display any hermaphroditism 2/3 through flower. I hope I can find some that finish with equal quality as the original cut, but more stable. A couple look really promising so far. Looks like there might be the possibility of surpassing the quality of the original cut.

B

bigganjabud

Is that the stink pants that was crossed with the pink you thought could have been strawberry dogs shit dtog?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That pink stink really stacks up nicely. What's the nose on it???

It smells like bubblegum. Almost entirely like bubllegum. Little bit of cookie gas in there as well. Thanks man.

Same thing happened to me. I think maybe slightly different lighting or angle might be better. I usually just take a few pics at different angles, look at them later, and theres usually a good one or two to choose from. Looks like the color is darker and the pics aren't as defined because of that? Maybe try leaving the flash turned on?

The pics still look good and clear overall. Great work as always.

Are you only running one ecsd s1 right now? I need to look at what you said about the quality of the s1's vs the original cut. I was discussing the best way to find a more stable version of one of my crosses with Chimera. He suggested the best way was to self it. Ive got a few going right now, and none display any hermaphroditism 2/3 through flower. I hope I can find some that finish with equal quality as the original cut, but more stable. A couple look really promising so far. Looks like there might be the possibility of surpassing the quality of the original cut.

Yes i only have the one S1 now. The "D". Which is a great plant. First run so I won't completely judge her yet. She does have more diesel smell than the others I ran. Some sour in there as well. But not as much as the "C" pheno. That plant was all sour, no diesel. By the looks the "D" is the frostiest of the 3 I have run. I have her backed up, so anothe run is gonna happen soon. I'll flip the next one in a 3 or 5 gal pail and see how big I can gett he buds.

But yeah the new camera is only 5mp. My old one was 8mp. Some of the "darkness" you see is on purpose. When I edit pics, sometimes lowering the brightness of the pic, makes the buds "pop" more in the pic. Still might go back to usign the 8mp camera just for pics. Thanks for the compliments too bro.

Is that the stink pants that was crossed with the pink you thought could have been strawberry dogs shit dtog?

Yes thought the Strawberry Dogshit was the father. Turns out thru observation, there is no doubt the Pink Bazooka is the father. Plsu the SBDS pollen, more than likely was sterile from sitting at rom temp too long. I need to spread the rest of those seeds around. no way I'll be able to hunt them all with all the new stuff i wanna run. That way as a group we can find the best plant that hybrid has to offer. Well at least in the limited amount of seeds I have.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
im not feeling the phonepics bro - res is low and color correction on a phone is always hitormiss
its warming up down here, spring training has started and spring is right around the corner wootwoot!

B

bigganjabud

It smells like bubblegum. Almost entirely like bubllegum. Little bit of cookie gas in there as well. Thanks man.

Yes i only have the one S1 now. The "D". Which is a great plant. First run so I won't completely judge her yet. She does have more diesel smell than the others I ran. Some sour in there as well. But not as much as the "C" pheno. That plant was all sour, no diesel. By the looks the "D" is the frostiest of the 3 I have run. I have her backed up, so anothe run is gonna happen soon. I'll flip the next one in a 3 or 5 gal pail and see how big I can gett he buds.

But yeah the new camera is only 5mp. My old one was 8mp. Some of the "darkness" you see is on purpose. When I edit pics, sometimes lowering the brightness of the pic, makes the buds "pop" more in the pic. Still might go back to usign the 8mp camera just for pics. Thanks for the compliments too bro.

Yes thought the Strawberry Dogshit was the father. Turns out thru observation, there is no doubt the Pink Bazooka is the father. Plsu the SBDS pollen, more than likely was sterile from sitting at rom temp too long. I need to spread the rest of those seeds around. no way I'll be able to hunt them all with all the new stuff i wanna run. That way as a group we can find the best plant that hybrid has to offer. Well at least in the limited amount of seeds I have.

Duuuuuude hmu ltfol

You know I've been on that from ages back bruvva

#apexinthemaking