What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Trich_Tyson

Looking great brotha. Feel better! This weather makes it tough.. 6 inches of snow to shovel last night, and 50* to sunbathe in today

A

AVOH

No wonder trumps loves interacting with those damn russians
His a lady boy lover lol

Bet she can give a mean handjob....

Watch out for a tight grip. :biggrin:

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Pic dump time.....

First up are the Las Vegas Traingle Kush plants. 3 from seed, in order according to plant number.

LVTK #1

picture.php

LVTK #2

picture.php

LVTK #3

picture.php

As you can see, all keepers in their own right. I still like #1 the best. I have one and two backed up. Might try and reveg #3. Can't wait to smoke them.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Now onto my current favorite plant in the garden. Cheese Funk. Buds are rock solid, she has great structure and the smell is to die for. She's at 6 weeks, and already starting to ripen. Looks like an 8 weeker for sure. Which is a nice change, as most anything else I run is 9 weeks minimum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shot of the mystery Chem

picture.php

Poprockz F1

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
This is the Pink Stink that I made. Second time flowering her, and it proves the first run wasn't a fluke. She's stacking just as hard as round one, and frost is insane.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Miraculous Meds

What sounds worse, I want to put my lips on your pink stink, or I want to finger your pink stink?

Either way, I want some DTOG pink stink in my garden!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
What sounds worse, I want to put my lips on your pink stink, or I want to finger your pink stink?

Either way, I want some DTOG pink stink in my garden!

I'm gonna have to re-veg it, lol. I had three females of the hybrid. Gave the other two away, and kept #3 for another look. Didn't clone her, as she's not my cup of tea. Way too much non-chem/OG smell and taste for my liking.

Latest posts

Latest posts