What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Few more pics....

picture.php

picture.php

That's the OGKB cut getting hit with OG³ pollen.

One of the Livers cuts I received just rooted for me.

picture.php

Here's one of the new Poprockz F3 females. The #3 seed plant. She has the same 9 finger leaves like the #1. But way better structure out of the gate. She also has the same smell as #1. So to say the least, I have high hopes for this plant. She get's flipped tonight.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
how many days in was the OGKB? I had to hit Stink Panties way early to get decent beans.

At like 4 weeks. The person that passed me the cut told me that he does it right around the 4 week mark. I have quite a bit of pollen and the male I used I have backed up. So I'm gonna dump the ole' pollen on her tonight. Then if seeds don't take, I'll just try again. When I made seeds with Stink Panties , I hit her around week 4 as well. About the same size plant, and I got about 100 viable seeds from her.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I too was hooked on OG and Chem strains. Then after growing a few Nevils crosses and Zamal I realized the high I seek. I am no less a fan of the gassy flavors but I am not so into the high as I used to be.

I am sure you will love than Angola, and I look forward to watching you go on a sativa kick after smoking her.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Daaaamn bro. What kind of odors are you getting from that Angola? Looks like you might need to fasten your seat belt for that one

You've been around a little longer than me, so you'll prolly get the reference. It smells exactly like the cut of Early Pearl I grew when I first started growing in the mid-nineties. First time I got a good whiff, it took me back to when I was making clones by the 100's for my old man's friend. I had a 2 bulb T12 fixture and I flowered I think it was 4 Early Pearl plants under it. Yield was super pathetic, but the smell was there.

Right after that run, my old man bought a 1000 watt light. Then I built my first ebb and flow table from totes I got at Wal-Mart(when it was just Wal-Mart, Not Super Wal-Mart). Had to go to the local hardware store for the submersible water pump and hoses. Cause Home Depot/Lowes wasn't in the area yet. That was when I grew my first "real" buds. Arm size cola's of Early Pearl and William's Wonder. The smell has never left my memory.

I too was hooked on OG and Chem strains. Then after growing a few Nevils crosses and Zamal I realized the high I seek. I am no less a fan of the gassy flavors but I am not so into the high as I used to be.

I am sure you will love than Angola, and I look forward to watching you go on a sativa kick after smoking her.

I'll always love my OG and Chem flavors. I just like to have the "sativa" stuff for special occasions and for something different. I have some Simply Irrisistable I've been smoking on for the past week, and I love it. Really nice high, and it lasts for hours.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I love Chem's and Diesels but not sure I'd ever tried anything like that Angola or really anything super Sativa-ie.

What do you guys think of Ace's Zamaldeca?

Buckeyebandit

Bobbo4200
I have not tried the zamaldelica from ace. But have heard great things about it. In fact I was gifted a pile of seeds that are x’s with it. I think my next go at some sativa will be mullumbimby madness (mm). Outdoor season just around the corner

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
DTOG. lucky you for not becoming bored with the og and chem highs. I guess bored is not quite the right word. But I have got to the point where if I notice a strain makes me groggy, drowsy or cloudy I am about over it.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Couple new varieties that the first clones just rooted.

Exodus Cheese

picture.php

Loompa's Headband

picture.php

Here's what I use for my soil mix. What you see in the pic is everything I use. Nothing more...ever.

picture.php

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I just started an 'exodus' but I have no way of knowing if it's legit until we get through flower. It's a good fake if nothing else/looks the part. Stem rub is inconclusive. I'll post some pics once yours gets going and compare.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Did you drop the Jack's from the arsenal?
I was going to try your recipe for my indoor but thinking of brewing the fruit and flower in tea

Nope,lol. Just forgot to put it in the pic,lol. Still only 1/4 teaspoon per gallon. Except long flowering NLD's. They get that once or twice to see if the can handle it. Almost all of the time they end up on an 1/8 teaspoon per gallon. And then sometimes that's only every other watering. Also with them, I don't put the dry fert in the soil.

Hybrid type plants that are heavy on the "sativa" side get treated the same way. Figure I'd add all that in there , cause I know the type's of plants you like to grow.

Never used the dry fert for a tea. But I used a similar product from Dr. Earth to make a tea. Pretty sure it was part of the reason my outdoor plants did so good that year.

Buckeyebandit

Yes brother those sativa are a little sensitive to the nutes . I have the Dr earth flower girl I'm going to use in my indoor and I plan to just mix teas to feed them. Have about 40 in cups to start with but with seeds it is a slow go right now but the plan is to go with your method(mix)

A

AVOH

Hawaiian Vacation #1 then Hawaiian Vacation #2 41 days in last night.

Prob will start the flush on #1 soon.

Coming along nicely bobbo
Whats the smell on this one
I have a few of mycotek strains in dixies about to go into flow in 2-3weeks
I didnt have any space this round

Latest posts

Latest posts