What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
What I found

What I found

I have tried several of the common vape thinners like pg, peg 400, vg/pg and sometimes it would all mix and stay mixed and you could taste the rosin or bho well and other times it would separate over a week or two. I had real good luck using the wax liquidizer and especially liked a combo of the strawberry and the ice flavors. Try .5 gram per ml. Warm them separate in a double boil, use shot glasses. I mix with a drill using some wire twisted together to make a small whisk. Thanks for the gummie recipe.

Miraculous Meds

Little update on the chemberry d. I think we were talking about this one a while back.
Day 25 or so. this is the fat bud pheno. ive noticed a more narrow leaf thinner, longer cola structure on the other pheno.
picture.php

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Damn dtog those are some frosty gals! Really digging that LVTK, did that come from Cannaventure?? I have been thinking about ordering those. I have almost their whole collection other than that. But I found a place that has Captains Connection Blissful Wizard back in stock and that's another I'm dying to try... So I may go with the BW this time.

Also, on that 413 Chem... Does it pick up the leaf twisting characteristics from the GG4??? My 413 and GG4 are the only ones in the whole room exhibiting twisting leaves, I know its normal for the gg but wasn't sure on the 413.

kashkr0p

Oh no Dub where are you? You're not fulfilling my photo needs, are you dead?

Respond if your alive or click helpful post if you're dead

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Oh no Dub where are you? You're not fulfilling my photo needs, are you dead?

Respond if your alive or click helpful post if you're dead

I've got some pics. I've been sick since Monday night. Tuesday I didn't get out of bed till 6 p.m. Prolly tomorrow morning I'll get the pics up.