What's new

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
how are ur guys tolerance levels?? i use a lot of extraction in a 24 hour period 100% with a dab rig by the end of the sessions i notice the psycho-activity is pronouncedly less

does edibles just ruin it all ??? do you still catch a good buzz? peace

I have to smoke whole joints to my head to catch a good buzz. If the weed isn't super strong, I catch a buzz for about 30 mins. I eat a choc every night that is about 70mg-80mg each(rough estimate) , before that I do a dab. Then usually after eating the choc. I smoke a fat joint by myself.

How did the ecmn91's turn out for ya? I forgot u even had them. Im just getting around to them now and was wondering what aromas/flavors you had.

The one female I found was decent. Long flowering plant, even the clone took a little over 10 weeks. I think I still have 3 seeds of it left.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
that's a lot of smoke ^^^

That's only at night time, lol. On my days off I usually start out early with a joint(currently I'm the only resident of my house that smokes) , and If I go visit anyone, I usually smoke a joint or two, or a dab or two. Most of the time, the early morning smoking doesn't do that much damage. Cause the edible from the night before is still going.

I should add though, that I only smoke about 3/4's of my joints. I HATE the taste of black tar resin that comes from burning a joint. Which is most of the reason I don't smoke bowls. I like to taste the weed, not black resin.

Once I can figure out how to make my own e-cig carts that are like the ones at dispo's in blister packs(looks like a BLU E-cig at the gas station) , I will more than likely cut way back on how much I actually "smoke" . Then it will be just vaping and doing dabs(low temp dabs)

Miraculous Meds

That's only at night time, lol. On my days off I usually start out early with a joint(currently I'm the only resident of my house that smokes) , and If I go visit anyone, I usually smoke a joint or two, or a dab or two. Most of the time, the early morning smoking doesn't do that much damage. Cause the edible from the night before is still going.

I should add though, that I only smoke about 3/4's of my joints. I HATE the taste of black tar resin that comes from burning a joint. Which is most of the reason I don't smoke bowls. I like to taste the weed, not black resin.

Once I can figure out how to make my own e-cig carts that are like the ones at dispo's in blister packs(looks like a BLU E-cig at the gas station) , I will more than likely cut way back on how much I actually "smoke" . Then it will be just vaping and doing dabs(low temp dabs)

Hey buddy, My friend got me turned on to the crutches, or filters, for joints. I cut my own sometimes, a small one for several smokers, so it holds more herb. then by myself I use a filter that's a 1/3, so I can smoke the 2/3's of the joint n throw away next to nothing of a roach, and they taste great, as long as u don't get high n start smoking the filter.

About those e cig cartridge types. Im just not a big fan of smoking any of that crap that's used to cut and suspend the hash concentrate. I know they are convenient, but im more of a purest, nothing but flower, concentrate, and maybe a paper with my cannabis.

What temp you liking for dabs? Im liking 625 for my ti nail. Ive read from GW I believe, that anything above 750 can release a carcinogen from the terpenes. Actually that might have been the U of Portland paper. I cant find it now of course. But I am a fan of mid level temps, where u get a good vapor, but the flavor is still there in full effect.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
what dosages U find effective?
I start around 30-60mg if I eat a cookie or two. I usually smoke/dab through the night.

Gummies? I think if your going over 250 degrees there is a very good chance that you are ending up with a hard candy and not gummies. Your picture looks like hard candies, due to all of the broken/shattered pieces. I know elevation changes what temps you have to take stuff (sugar) to when you are making sugar based treats.
Sorry to confuse you, the gummies comment was referring to the lack of preservatives. The picture and temperature comment refer to hard candies.

~star~crash~

. Ive read from GW I believe, that anything above 750 can release a carcinogen from the terpenes. Actually that might have been the U of Portland paper. I cant find it now of course.

i'd like more info on that ...now ur freaking me out!:kos:

I start around 30-60mg if I eat a cookie or two. I usually smoke/dab through the night.

i think i'm @ about every 2 hours ...then i dab ...also i wake up around 3:00 a.m. for a session ....

Miraculous Meds

i'd like more info on that ...now ur freaking me out!:kos:

i think i'm @ about every 2 hours ...then i dab ...also i wake up around 3:00 a.m. for a session ....

Im pretty sure that was the Portland U. study. I wish I could find it. I think the carcinogen that is released is benzene. Don't quote me, cause I cant find my source right yet.

Maybe its in the concentrate forum. Hit GW up, he would be happy to pass that info along im sure. I try and get the word out there whenever the subject comes up.

Trich_Tyson

Sorry to confuse you, the gummies comment was referring to the lack of preservatives. The picture and temperature comment refer to hard candies.

You using fruit purée in ur gummies?
I do gummies pretty regularly. Generally 10mg bears in 700 piece batches, but a couple months ago I was doing 120mg skulls. More than I generally need so they are still in the fridge. No mold.
Loranne oils sells a mold inhibitor I know some peeps use. I’ll be looking into it

I did purée some rasps once and they molded within about a month or so

B

bigganjabud

Vape juice is literally decarbed rosin and some terpines bro was trying everything and spoke to Edgey who used to be on here, he gave me he's e-recipe and it's cooooool bruv

Coughie

You using fruit purée in ur gummies?
I do gummies pretty regularly. Generally 10mg bears in 700 piece batches, but a couple months ago I was doing 120mg skulls. More than I generally need so they are still in the fridge. No mold.
Loranne oils sells a mold inhibitor I know some peeps use. I’ll be looking into it

I did purée some rasps once and they molded within about a month or so

Might I use the recipe?

Trich_Tyson

Sure. I kept meaning to get around to sharing it...
This is for one batch.. I always double for about 320 bears.. but I got tired of making a batch every week so I scooped more molds and quadruple the batch.
I’ve used both RSO and BHO.. I prefer RSO myself. If y curious about any of that. Lemme know. I’ll also recommend winterizing any extract for 3-4 days to drop out some of the chlorophyll and/or plant wax = less taste, more THC per extract weight.

1/2 cup 100% fruit juice (there are a number of fruits that cannot be used with gelatin.. do your research
1/4 cup sugar
1 x 3oz package of Jello - flavor is up to you
4 x packets of Knox unflavored gelatin
Cannabis extract (RSO, BHO, QWET, etc.)
Liquid sunflower lecithin
Couple tablespoons of Everclear
Optional: 1-3 tsp Vegetable Glycerine

1. Lightly spray moulds with vegetable oil, canola, or other mild oil.
2. Dissolve extract in one or two tablespoons of Everclear or other high proof grain alcohol.
3. Stir lecithin, equal in weight to extract used, into cold juice or water in a small non-stick pot.
4. Stir jello, gelatin, sugar into liquid and mix until there are no clumps or lumps
5. Place over medium heat, whisking as you bring temps to 160-170* F. Do not exceed 180* F.
6. Whisk in dissolved extract for a few minutes as alcohol evaporates
7. Whisk in vegetable glycerin 1 tsp at a time. If the mix does not separate when allowed to stand for a minute or two you are good to go.
4. Remove pot from heat and quickly fill mould. Move quickly, things get messy and difficult as the mix hardens. Reheat mixture as if it hardens. I keep the pot on a warm griddle to keep it fluid.

Tips + other shit:
1.A 60 mL syringe will more quickly fill your moulds, use the little baster for topping off.
Weigh your ingredients as you add them when you make your first batch. In my case, using a gram kitchen scale, main gummy ingredients weighed about 306 grams.. plus a few grams for lecithin, extract, VG.
2. Use weight to dose your gummies. Determine how much each bear in the mould will weigh (mine are two grams). You can do a practice run without thc, or you can get close enough by filling the mould with water, and pouring into a cup to weigh.
- Then.. The dosage math looks like this (10 mg/bear goal): 10 mg/2g bear = 5mg/1g of candy. 5mg x 315grams (total batch weight) = 1575mg = 1.575 grams per batch (also means 1.575g of lecithin)
** Note that strength is in mg of EXTRACT per gram, not mg of THC per gram.

And if ur interested in the molds I use.. it looks like they are back in stock.. I have 7 of these 2 packs

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016PYL8OG/?tag=buzz0f-20

Last note.. feel free to stick to that math. But I round up a bit to compensate for a whole slew of variables
2 grams for a single batch, 4 grams into a double etc.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Vape juice is literally decarbed rosin and some terpines bro was trying everything and spoke to Edgey who used to be on here, he gave me he's e-recipe and it's cooooool bruv

Im deffo interested in that one too. I once went to a smoke shop looking for supplies to do a cart and the guy behind the countet handed me a dropper of automotive dehreaser and was like only use a drop or 2. I was like dafuq.

Where do u get ur terps?

Latest posts

Latest posts